• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

Why would they do that? He's obviously going to be in JL (which is set after the events of this film conclude)

The only reason they'd do this is to get a new actor
Wait, so you're telling me that the outrage over how "bad" Cavill is as Superman has made Warner Bro. and CO re-write the script to have him die and then recast for Justice League?

If they're pulling a Spiderman I'm going to be mad.

ryan299

Now i'm hearing theres another photo out there that is as big as the one I sent some of you. I haven't found it yet though.

Ahasverus

Could be. On the other hand, him dying to save humanity and humans accepting him after his death and honouring him this way would also be amazing.It's probably what you said though.
Now that you mention it, it could go either way, heh. I stand by my deduction though.

IconGrist

Wait, so you're telling me that the outrage over how "bad" Cavill is as Superman has made Warner Bro. and CO re-write the script to have him die and then recast for Justice League?

If they're pulling a Spiderman I'm going to be mad.

That doesn't make sense either since Cavill is currently training for Justice League.

Beta Stage

Neo Member
I just saw the pic: SERIOUS SPOILER!!!
Holy Mother OF God, he gets stabbed in the chest!!! You think Bats actually uses the kryptonite spear?!?

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
I just saw the pic: SERIOUS SPOILER!!!
Holy Mother OF God, he gets stabbed in the chest!!! You think Bats actually uses the kryptonite spear?!?

Doubt it's Batman, probably Doomsday who fucks him up pretty bad. Wonder Woman probably keeping Doomsday busy after that.

Effect

I just realized I'm going have to stay away from online games as well. People really like to be dicks and change their names into spoilers. They were doing that BS with Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

I think it's best I just avoid this thread entirely at this point as well. Someone is bound to slip up here or there will be the one jackass that doesn't care that makes their way through and I arrive before a mod does.

Well that spoilery pic was definitely interesting... Thanks for sharing mate.

On a different note, is this our new Papa Kent gif?

HVhr8nv.gif

Yeah, I call for a spoilers thread or a spin-off BvS thread!

Indeed. I for one have no self control so I'll click any spoiler that is contained to this thread. But I'm not bailing just yet... to everyone who is, I wish you good luck and see you on the other side.

IconGrist

Doubt it's Batman, probably Doomsday who fucks him up pretty bad. Wonder Woman probably keeping Doomsday busy after that.

This is what I'm going with.
Looks like a claw gash and there's no proof Superman is dead there. Some guy with a cellphone caught that at an odd angle on likely an odd frame. For all we know he's about to stand up.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Is a spoiler thread allowed at this point? Who wants to make it?

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
We don't actually have any real spoilers so I don't think a thread is needed yet.

Better safe than sorry. Pics and soon people who just don't give a shit. Wouldn't it be better to just make one?

I think someone should just make a post behind email tags, would save the pm begging. Kinda concerned with the images floating around. A full leak at this point would be really shitty for WB.

Effect

Is a spoiler thread allowed at this point? Who wants to make it?

Thought we were waiting until the 22 for the threads to go up. Spoiler and OT. That way there is less of a window for things to be crapped up and for spoilers to be let loose in the wild. Right now it's contained to this thread unless it's something like a trailer and those that keep quoting others. The people most likely to look for them or care about them enough to make the initial post post in here already. Once that spoiler thread goes up people that don't care or want to ruin it for others will be posting images or making references on the Gaming side, other OT threads, etc.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Euhm, holy shit at that new pic. So....he does die? And they are at his funeral? lol

Beta Stage

Neo Member
What makes you think it's Batman?
Shot in the dark. He is the only we know of right now who will use a sharp object that can pierce kryptonian skin.

If it's DD then he is going to grow some hellish spikes.

Jesus, the wait for this movie just got harder.

Simo

I think someone should just make a post behind email tags, would save the pm begging. Kinda concerned with the images floating around. A full leak at this point would be really shitty for WB.

Yeah someone already posted the pic spoilers as a topic header over on the IMDB boards.

IconGrist

As many early screenings as there have been and will continue to be this does not seem to be a large concern of theirs.

strafer

They should really ban phones at screeners and stuff. Or have the room be like an EMP that makes the phones not work.

Or more simple; dont have screeners.

just show the movie to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom