• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verendus

Banned
After reading a little bit of that I got a bad feeling about this movie...it's gonna divide people again.

And the poster didn't even say if he liked the movie or not...he just gave away the summary. That wasn't even a review.
There's no guarantee that's true. Maybe that's the movie he thought he needed, but not the one he deserved.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Mega awesome. It takes all "flaws" from MoS and uses them for building character, and also demands the viewer attention to details. Terrio da Gawd, basically.
After reading a little bit of that I got a bad feeling about this movie...it's gonna divide people again.

And the poster didn't even say if he liked the movie or not...he just gave away the summary. That wasn't even a review.

Well this is certainly...interesting.

generic_username

I switched to an alt account to ditch my embarrassing tag so I could be an embarrassing Naughty Dog fanboy in peace. Ask me anything!
Guys this is a supposed quote from Batman during the Batman Superman fight. We have seen bits of it in the trailers but this is apparently the full quote. Not at all spoilery but just in case spoilering it

You're not brave. Men are brave. You say you want to help people, but you can't experience their pain...their mortality. It's time you learned what it means to be a man!

hal9001

Banned
Took a quick peak at soundtrack and it is amazing.

giphy.gif

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
I don't get that either.
Why would he call her Martha now? That is waaay to convenient. Fuck that.

Simo

You win lol.

Just grabbed the BvS magazine. Pretty cool

Argh! Where?! No local stores near me have it and I've tried Kroger, Busch's, Wal-Mart and Meijer. I was thinking on going up to B&N today since it's their BvS Day today and would think they'd have it in stock given the event.

I don't get that either.
Why would he call her Martha now? That is waaay to convenient. Fuck that.

Cause it doesn't real his identity to a man who wants to clearly kill him in that instance? Martha is just a name. If he says his mom, it's just more avenues to lead back to him and it gives Batman another target. Makes sense to me.

The wait is killing me! I bought tickets for the 10:30 2D LieMAX on Thursday. I've been staying away from spoiler but that Batman quote was perfect.

I wish I had connects to let me see this shit early... I need to step my game up or move to a different city.

Argh! Where?! No local stores near me have it and I've tried Kroger, Busch's, Wal-Mart and Meijer. I was thinking on going up to B&N today since it's their BvS Day today and would think they'd have it in stock given the event.

Why not call and ask?

Penguin

Charles Roven on Suicide Squad or future DC Films being R-Rated

At the moment, my understanding is we are still releasing Suicide Squad as a PG-13, so there hasn’t been to my mind a serious conversation about doing anything other than that. I understand why Deadpool was released as an R-rated film, and I think that the DC Justice League characters, particularly because so many of them are so iconographic, have been around for so long and for so many generations that have grown up with them, and that are still growing up with them, I think we want to present them, when we finally present them, to the broadest possible audience that we can. I think that’s why we’ve planned on making these movies PG-13.
I’m not seeing any real reason to change. We’ve made some pretty edgy films that are rated PG-13. You never want to say “never” because we all evolve, but right now I think we’re staying that course.

http://collider.com/suicide-squad-r...utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=collidersocial

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Cause it doesn't real his identity to a man who wants to clearly kill him in that instance? Martha is just a name. If he says his mom, it's just more avenues to lead back to him and it gives Batman another target. Makes sense to me.

Yeah, there is that. Or he'll play the pronoun game and say:
''I need to save her''
. But then again, we don't know the context (or if it's true or not for that matter).

ryan299

Target had it. My local Walmart and CVS didn't have it.

I imagine they'll organize film slates and productions based on properties. I've seen this slate referred to as the Justice League slate on a few occasions. They've also mentioned vertigo movies being made by new line. I'm guessing if Lobo is made, it will be under vertigo with Justice League Dark, maybe with their own branding but still in universe.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
I think he means all 6 agree that it's shit, that's why he's excited.

As much as I'm excited for this movie, this would be pretty funny. Trolling his own fanbase as well as the fans of this film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom