• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batman v Superman |OT| I didn't believe everything I read.

Batman v Superman |OT| You haven't given up on me yet?

Batman v Superman |OT| Well, here I am... stuck in the middle with you.

Batman v Superman |OT| How can they fight?

Batman v Superman |OT| Zack Snyder. Zack Snyder. Zack Snyder.

Batman v Superman |OT| feat. Wonder Woman.

Batman v Superman |OT| Now you have my permission to cry.

Batman v Superman |OT| 187. 187. 187. 187. 187. 187. 187. 187. 187. 187.

Batman v Superman |OT| The Rock isn't in this.

Batman v Superman |OT| Nobody knew what I was until the fans removed the mask.

Batman v Superman |OT| Grandpa vs. Grandpa.

Batman v Superman |OT| A romance about one billionaire's love for an alien robot.

Batman v Superman |OT| Superman's first victim returns for revenge.

Batman v Superman |OT| It's Batman.

Batman v Superman |OT| United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

Batman v Superman |OT| The Dark Knight Returns.

Batman v Superman |OT| Watch the extended edition with an additional 145 mins.

Batman v Superman |OT| I can do this all day.

Batman v Superman |OT| Making it Wayne.

Batman v Superman |OT| Kal-El pays for his crimes.

Batman v Superman |OT| It's simple. We kill the Superman.

Batman v Superman |OT| Why do we fall? So that we can learn to BLEEEEED!

Batman v Superman |OT| He can make the choice no one else can. The right choice.

Batman v Superman |OT| I'm NeoGAF's reckoning.

I'ma be soooo disappointed if there's no direct Shazam references but everyone else gets a character cameo.
Which is really just if Amboyer is Hal or not at this point

World's finest or The Brave and the Bold for the OT.

Rottenwatch should have Civil War sub tag or Turnabout Neogaf because I'm such an AA fan and it fits the v symbol.

JTripper

Batman v Superman |OT| You Wouldn't Hit a Guy With Glasses, Would You?

Batman v Superman |OT| Aren't They Supposed To Be Friends

Has anyone listened to the film's soundtrack yet? How is it?

generic_username

I switched to an alt account to ditch my embarrassing tag so I could be an embarrassing Naughty Dog fanboy in peace. Ask me anything!
Ben.. sorry I should say Bruce is looking like a boss.

Tabby

Batman v Superman |OT| I didn't believe everything I read.

Batman v Superman |OT| You haven't given up on me yet?

Batman v Superman |OT| Well, here I am... stuck in the middle with you.

Batman v Superman |OT| How can they fight?

Batman v Superman |OT| Zack Snyder. Zack Snyder. Zack Snyder.

Batman v Superman |OT| feat. Wonder Woman.

Batman v Superman |OT| Now you have my permission to cry.

Batman v Superman |OT| 187. 187. 187. 187. 187. 187. 187. 187. 187. 187.

Batman v Superman |OT| The Rock isn't in this.

Batman v Superman |OT| Nobody knew what I was until the fans removed the mask.

Batman v Superman |OT| Grandpa vs. Grandpa.

Batman v Superman |OT| A romance about one billionaire's love for an alien robot.

Batman v Superman |OT| Superman's first victim returns for revenge.

Batman v Superman |OT| It's Batman.

Batman v Superman |OT| United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

Batman v Superman |OT| The Dark Knight Returns.

Batman v Superman |OT| Watch the extended edition with an additional 145 mins.

Batman v Superman |OT| I can do this all day.

Batman v Superman |OT| Making it Wayne.

Batman v Superman |OT| Kal-El pays for his crimes.

Batman v Superman |OT| It's simple. We kill the Superman.

Batman v Superman |OT| Why do we fall? So that we can learn to BLEEEEED!

Batman v Superman |OT| He can make the choice no one else can. The right choice.

Batman v Superman |OT| I'm NeoGAF's reckoning.

You had a lot of free time, huh?

a916

|OT| Bruce was in the city, he saw what Clark did

We have a winner

That or we go with the "World's Finest" but yeah, this one.

Why do I feel like this one is going over my head?

Man-of-Steel-Young-Clark-Kent-Bus.jpg

Tabby

My vote still goes to whoever came up with

|OT| Well, here I am.

After having the BvS thread be "World's Finest 3 Year Wait" it only makes sense.

Verendus

Banned
Same. I don't get it.
Man of Steel reference.

How often does a movie get spoiled by early leaks? And would this be the first time a tentpole movie has avoided any major spoilers before a premiere? (It's obviously over after the Mexico premiere since spoilers will finally be unleashed in full force.) Did Star Wars, The Dark Knight, and various other big movies get away like BvS pretty much has?

Because, you have to admit, Warner Bros. has done a pretty decent job here.

generic_username

I switched to an alt account to ditch my embarrassing tag so I could be an embarrassing Naughty Dog fanboy in peace. Ask me anything!
Man of Steel reference.

How often does a movie get spoiled by early leaks? And would this be the first time a tentpole movie has avoided any major spoilers before a premiere? (It's obviously over after the Mexico premiere since spoilers will finally be unleashed in full force.) Did Star Wars, The Dark Knight, and various other big movies get away like BvS pretty much has?

Not sure if this is sarcasm lol.

Man of Steel reference.

So are you saying that none of the plot summaries so far are real :p?

Verendus

Banned
Not sure if this is sarcasm lol.
I'm asking because I don't know. Do you usually get big leaks for movies early on? Were Star Wars or Avengers spoiled last year?

There was a poster in one of the threads who said it's unusual people who follow the movies closely don't already know what happens way prior to the movie's release, but that's pretty much what's happened here. And here we are, it's premiere day. Then there are fan screenings, and the official release. It's the end of the line.

generic_username

I'm asking because I don't know. Do you usually get big leaks for movies early on? Were Star Wars or Avengers spoiled last year?

There was a poster in one of the threads who said it's unusual people who follow the movies closely don't already know what happens way prior to the movie's release, but that's pretty much what's happened here. And here we are, it's premiere day. Then there are fan screenings, and the official release. It's the end of the line.

Ha Ha but I thought you confirmed some of the spoilers in the spoiler thread. They were not true? :)

Verendus

Banned
Verendus confirmed nothing. He is always intentionally vague unless it's Sony leaks.
Even if that leak were true, it wouldn't change what I'm asking. Wasn't that posted today? Have other movies been spoiled prior to release?

I know there was an X-Men leak a long time ago, but that was something else entirely, and pretty crazy when you think about it. They leaked the entire movie in that scenario if I remember. Have big movies been spoiled like Star Wars or Avengers? These obviously have diehard fanbases who must nitpick over every little detail. And we're in an increasingly online world now.

Ahasverus

Even if that leak were true, it wouldn't change what I'm asking. Wasn't that posted today? Have other movies been spoiled prior to release?
This is true, I've read all pieces of info avaliable for years, most of us have, and it's only until the day of the very premiere that we might maybe have an incomplete plot summary, in comparison TFA had all twists out 9 months before, AoU 4 and so on. WB got a great strategy to confuse readers: Put up as much fake info as you can, and at the same time don't show that much ni the trailers, so in the end you do't know what's true and what isn't.

Maybe they used the funds for the Arkham Knight PC port to ensure no BvS leaks.

But yeah, I still don't know what to expect going into the movie other than it looks like a lot of people liked/loved it and Gal Gadot is awesome.

This is true, I've read all pieces of info avaliable for years, most of us have, and it's only until the day of the very premiere that we might maybe have an incomplete plot summary, in comparison TFA had all twists out 9 months before, AoU 4 and so on. WB got a great strategy to confuse readers: Put up as much fake info as you can, and at the same time don't show that much ni the trailers, so in the end you do't know what's true and what isn't.

So they spoiled for

TFA
that han solo dies?

I didn't really follow those movies like this one.

Verendus

Banned
Major spoilers for Star Wars: The Force Awakens:

They knew about Han dying, the fight between the girl and boy Vader, as well as Luke coming at the end? They knew all of this nine months before?

Curious if Doomsday would've leaked without the 2nd trailer. We knew of him for the longest time, but little has come out since. Only the voice actor.

Magwik

Banned

What of AoU got out early?

Curious if Doomsday would've leaked without the 2nd trailer. We knew of him for the longest time, but little has come out since. Only the voice actor.

Maybe, only one CGI company worked on him, so I think it would be a small group of people that would know about him.

The Zod flipper things and his corpse started to point toward that.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
This is true, I've read all pieces of info avaliable for years, most of us have, and it's only until the day of the very premiere that we might maybe have an incomplete plot summary, in comparison TFA had all twists out 9 months before, AoU 4 and so on. WB got a great strategy to confuse readers: Put up as much fake info as you can, and at the same time don't show that much in the trailers, so in the end you do't know what's true and what isn't.
Huh? Trailer 2 showed the entire movie. You fail.

IconGrist

Anyone else find it hilarious that the spoiler thread at SHH is losing their minds between the reddit leaker, PaleMonster and Verendus? It's popcorn worthy. I'm having the greatest time switching between that and Daredevil Season 2.

This is my life :/

Verendus

Banned
Yes, if not before.

Neither did I, which means finding that information was too damn easy. Not the case here.
That's kind of crazy. If it was a couple of months, I'd understand. Nine months, if not prior, is a little insane.

Edit:

Anyone else find it hilarious that the spoiler thread at SHH is losing their minds between the reddit leaker, PaleMonster and Verendus? It's popcorn worthy. I'm having the greatest time switching between that and Daredevil Season 2.

What's SHH, and why is my name coming up there? I ask because the last time someone showed me my name off this site, it was restraining order potential.

Magwik

Banned

Are they actually talking about Verendus there? lol

IconGrist

What's SHH, and why is my name coming up there? I ask because the last time someone showed me my name off this site, it was restraining order potential.

SuperHeroHype forums. Your name was brought up as debunking the recent leaks. They are all in a frenzy over what's true and what isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom