• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Making less than MoS WW would be catastrophic.

Honestly, I think it'll do on par or a little bit better. Devastating critical reviews canceled out by the relative lack of competition.

cf0.gif

What in the world people? That's 100% impossible, come on.

The Knightmare sequence was cool, I preferred Luthor' ping ping ping ping as a reference later on though, but it happened so suddenly and felt like it should have happened at the end of the movie, just before the shot of the dirt almost..but it also turns Lois into more of a plot device than a character.

Penguin

I don't know like Batfleck, but drunk Baleman is still like my favorite version of Wayne.

They all bought something to the table... except Clooney

Screw Clooney!

I thought Bale was a serviceable Batman but Affleck is tops in my book with Keaton coming in a distant second.
I liked Bale too but what bugs me about his performance was I always got the sense that Batman was his alter ego and Bruce Wayne was his true identity. Which is a big misunderstanding of the character. Bruce died in that alleyway with his parents. Batman is his true identity, Bruce is just the mask. And that is how Affleck played it, which is why he's the GOAT Batman.

Tell me I am not insane for thinking George Clooney could've been a great Batman?

It's funny though, the Joker was always better than the Batman in live action.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Tell me I am not insane for thinking George Clooney could've been a great Batman?

It's funny though, the Joker was always better than the Batman in live action.
If you combine Kilmer and Clooney Batmen, they work nice. Clooney is a great Bruce Wayne, the total playboy, but Kilmer was a better Batman. I never bought his Bruce in Batman Forever for a second.

jackdoe

If you combine Kilmer and Clooney Batmen, they work nice. Clooney is a great Bruce Wayne, the total playboy, but Kilmer was a better Batman. I never bought his Bruce in Batman Forever for a second.
"Tell me doctor, do you like the circus?" I always crack up at that line.

Watching Batman Begins right now, and holy fuck. Baleman should be afraid of Batfleck. Like dude, hide.

Funny you should mention this. I put the movie on during Easter dinner and then we watched The Dark Knight after since my Dad had never seen them.. and yeah, those fight scenes are baaad. Batfleck would have wrecked those fools in half the time.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
170m is ok, with good crtical reception it would have made 200m easily. I'm pretty sure WB is thinking that right about now.

Pachimari

Warner Bros responds: "There's A Disconnect Between Critics And Audiences"

"There is no question this is an extraordinary achievement," the studio's domestic distribution chief Jeff Goldstein said today. "Clearly, audiences have embraced it and we are already seeing repeat business. It's just fun. Often, there's a disconnect between critics and audiences. It doesn’t take itself seriously. It’s just an enjoyable afternoon at the movies."

vegeta101

Banned
A lot of people on my Facebook who I know full well that they know nothing about comic books, are posting that they really enjoyed the film.
I'm really looking forward to watching this again next week with a few friends.

Penguin

React to the movie or react to the quote? Because the quote's not totally wrong.

React to anything

React when the cast and crew says this isn't for critics, it's for the fans

Or fans who react to those critics

Or critics reacting to fans reacting to critics

Or people defending what critics do

It's just all so funny in how serious everyone is taking their reviews.

3N16MA

Banned
Anyone feel they are bringing in Darkseid a bit too quick? That is if he plays the main villain in JL (I have no clue if he will).

Anyone feel they are bringing in Darkseid a bit too quick? That is if he plays the main villain in JL (I have no clue if he will).

I have a very strong feeling that the villain in JL1 is going to be either Vandal Savage or Brainiac. Just a feeling though. Darkseid might be JL2.

React to anything

React when the cast and crew says this isn't for critics, it's for the fans

Or fans who react to those critics

Or critics reacting to fans reacting to critics

Or people defending what critics do

It's just all so funny in how serious everyone is taking their reviews.

Oh I saw that. And left. It just became a screaming match.

Rob Liefeld compares BVS defenders to the OJ Jury?

All I'm saying is if the plot don't fit, you must acquit.

In all seriousness though, that's really dumb. I wasn't personally crazy for BvS but I know many DC fans and casual movie goers who loved the film. Some peeps need to calm down with their blind bandwagon hatred. People are allowed to like things.

Poor Slipknot.

GUYS STOP! OBVIOUSLY HE"S IN FRONT LEADING EVERYONE BECAUSE HE"S THE TRUE LEADER.

DON"T LISTEN TO THEM ROPEBAE, DO YOU BO~

Naaa. Hints are cool. The Mother Box might even have been from New Genesis. He almost certainly won't be the final boss of JL 1 considering the plot of JL 1 is the formation of the League and I doubt they are adapting JL Origins. I feel like JL could be vs Brainiac and he has those data orbs from the animated series and Cybog uses them to find out about the Mother Box tech and his systems go haywire and some final scene tease has Darkseid on Apokolips, surrounded by his Elite, listening o Cyborg's ping ping ping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom