• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Dammit, you might be right. That's what I get for making a judgement call with one eye open, lol.

I mean I'm sure he'll grow spikes since Michael Shannon said he had to wear
flippers
but that doomsday is definitely new 52

I don't mind the design in the movie, though.

ryan299

Joker has a Robin tat.

CbN0h1bUMAALpgT.jpg

Error

Zack looks old, these movies are draining the life out of him. Can't imagine the amount of pressure there is on his shoulders.

IconGrist

Zack looks old, these movies are draining the life out of him. Can't imagine the amount of pressure there is on his shoulders.

For sure. When all is said and done of the current line up he'll have directed 4 of these. Man of Steel, Batman v Superman, and both Justice League movies. Not to mention being one of the creative heads guiding the whole thing. Even Whedon didn't have that large a load on his plate and he basically went into isolation after AoU.

Ahasverus

Wow that's an early premiere for Mexico. Maybe they are hoping to ride the hype train (wom from Mexico) to get a gigantic OW in the states.

Magwik

Banned
Spoilers will be out before then anyways. The 18th should be when all those who attended the trailer event are seeing the movie.

I'm just expecting to be flat out spoiled. I was 30 minutes away from leaving my house for the midnight showing of TDKR when someone account suicided on here by posting spoilers in random threads. With people seeing it upwards of a week out, I'm just expecting it for this movie.

I'm just expecting to be flat out spoiled. I was 30 minutes away from leaving my house for the midnight showing of TDKR when someone account suicided on here by posting spoilers in random threads. With people seeing it upwards of a week out, I'm just expecting it for this movie.

Lmao I remember that. Shit hurt big time. Slipped in a fake one with some real spoilers

Penguin

I don't know why you folks are worried about spoilers, we've seen the entire movie already in the trailer or so I am constantly told!

I'd have to give up dota 2 and just about every online thing to not be spoiled on BvS.

We still don't know much about the third act at all.

I plan on buying my tickets for Sunday afternoon though. Not a big fan of packed theaters but it will probably still be packed opening weekend.

IconGrist

I'm going to see this movie as early as possible. With Man of Steel Wal-Mart had some promotion to see the movie a day early so I'm going to be on the look out for something similar.

Error

what are you guys talking about, the movie was already spoiled by the second trailer! :p

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I somehow managed to avoid all Star Wars spoilers. I just stayed out of all the Star Wars threads here and didn't read any comments section for any videos (even non Star Wars related ones). Good thing I saw it opening night because the next morning, I played CS:GO with my friend and someone had changed their name to "
Han Solo Dies
".

I somehow managed to avoid all Star Wars spoilers. I just stayed out of all the Star Wars threads here and didn't read any comments section for any videos (even non Star Wars related ones). Good thing I saw it opening night because the next morning, I played CS:GO with my friend and someone had changed their name to "
Han Solo Dies
".

I had that spoiled for me in dota 2, didn't really care though. It wasn't even a highlight of the movie for me.

Tabby

Han Solo Dies
".

You need to just avoid the internet all together. Even something simple like making a comment on Reddit and going on Facebook. None of it.

Thought I doubt we'll get something to the extent of Star Wars.

Han Solo Dies
".

I did the same. Avoided all comment sections for awhile and went opening night... Glad I did because I played smash online the next day on the Mii level and some douche had that same spoiler written in the comment section thingy in the level.

I'm not sure what route I'm going to go through for BvS. At this point, I think I know all the spoilers from the supposed leaks but obviously I don't know for sure. My heart says I"ll probably off the net for a week... we'll see. Crazy to think the wait is almost over.

The Fatman stuff is silly... but I'm not gonna lie I couldn't stop staring at Cavil's forehead during that intro. Also, boo no new stuff.

It's weird, it's like always changing. I think he cut his hair or something in that video. His training picture looks like he's got a full head, some scenes of BvS looks like has more hair, and then other shots he has a widow's peak
(bizarro?)
. Affleck's hair style looks awful in that video too lol.

About 4 weeks away for those that have passes, I'm still jealous. I'm just taking comfort that we'll never have to wait for a DC movie this long ago. It still surprises me that JL is next year.

Halcyon

Yeah I got to 10, still some fun but I'm not seeing the challenge yet, I don't think I've come anywhere close to dying. I'm assuming the challenge goes up a lot at 30? I'm kind of confused as to how the rotation plays out at the end as well. Is there any powers that are purely just stand back and cast, or is it always a mixture of using your weapon skills and powers?

I understand the game was made with a console audience in mind (so limited key mapping on a controller), but I still love the WoW type combat where you weave your skills around a rotation.

I haven't played it in a long time but what I remember is 0-30 is not really the game. The game is based around your combat rating. So like everyone is basically level 30, but there's tier 0 with 40 CR or something, then tier 6 with 82 CR(these numbers aren't accurate), and the difference between the two is like being level 40 or being level 80 in terms of strength and power levels.

All i remember is my role as a tank, and the goal was to complete the instances enough so that you could buy the new pieces of armor, and then add crafted slots to up their stats. And the difference between having the full set of your class's armor and not usually meant being able to beat the bosses required to GET the armor. As a tank I had to have good enough defensive stats to pull entire rooms of aggro and keep it so that the controllers and healers could do their thing, and the DPS could go on untouched. The controllers have to have enough stats to keep everyone's energy filled, so that the healers can heal the tanks.

It was like a well oiled machine when done right, but mostly people didn't know what they were doing and the raids died. But you hopefully can get a drop or enough raid points to work towards getting better Combat Rating, which helped you do the raids and get in groups.

After you get your Combat Rating to a certain level you move to the next tier and repeat. I stopped caring at some point because I started hitting a paywall where i needed expansions to get to the next tier.

Error

Did anyone read James Gunn letter about Deadpool?

He went hard on SS trailer. He thinks he came up with the idea of having a trailer edited to the beats of a popular song on his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom