• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadAss2961

x3jw4EK.jpg
Lenses, check. Throat microphone, check.

Where's the white eyes? and how is he speaking like that? are now officially over.

Do we happen to know when advance tickets will go on sale? I've convinced some of my cousins to come with me opening night so I'm trying to coordinate this all out now. I'm hoping it will go down similar to how Disney did the Star Wars advance ticket sales.

I'm not sure why, but this one looks a little Batman Beyondy to me.

IconGrist

Do we happen to know when advance tickets will go on sale? I've convinced some of my cousins to come with me opening night so I'm trying to coordinate this all out now. I'm hoping it will go down similar to how Disney did the Star Wars advance ticket sales.

Likely find out tomorrow morning.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Final Fantasy 14 is making the wait easier, really enjoying this MMO. It's WoW clone but it's damn good clone, so polished. SE really turned this ship around, controls are smooth as butter on PS4.

The UI is great, and has plenty of customization options, something lacking on DCUO. Dungeons and boss fights are well designed, and the FF aesthetic is just icing on the cake. Game is georgous, too, easily the best looking MMORPG IMO.

guek

Banned
So no, we don't hang out in here because we're afraid of the big bad meanies in OT. We hang out in here because it's the only place we can talk about these movies, good or bad, without a hundred people parroting some trash they heard because it fits what they want to believe. It's no different than those I see in the MCU Community thread who stick to that thread.

You're misunderstanding me, I'm not disagreeing that OT has been ridiculous lately with their desire to tear down BvS. I'm merely pointing out the inherent danger and irony in talking about how anyone who disagrees is just predisposed by their biases to do so.

No Dinosaur and Giant Penny is disappointing.

Good to see tech cowl confirmed as being basic equipment. Sounds like detective mode lifted from Arkham.

IconGrist

You're misunderstanding me, I'm not disagreeing that OT has been ridiculous lately with their desire to tear down BvS. I'm merely pointing out the inherent danger and irony in talking about how anyone who disagrees is just predisposed by their biases to do so.

It's kind of a weird situation. And sorry about the rant. I was involved in a MCU marathon and watching TIH, lol. Anyway, most people who don't like what they've seen of the movie tend to stay out of these threads anyway. I would love to have that cross discussion personally but you either get a hidden thread like this where everyone is looking forward to it, or a thread in OT where the movie is attacked almost viscously. Like there's no middle ground.

Penguin

I think that's a large portion of conversation with this (and to be fair the internet), where we speak an extreme and either with or against us... and no one figures there's a middle ground.

There are many who want to see this movie go up in flames, but at the same some who are ready to herald it as the second-coming of Christ.

It's everyone in-between who is probably sick and tired of all the non-sense. I just want this movie to come out. So people can love or hate this movie. Not the concept of the movie. Not the trailers. Not production stills. Not he said/she said. But the actual finished product.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I just hope we dont get in another situation where people with avaters with characters from the other company get called out as fanboys. This alreads doenst make me post in the Deadpool OT...

IconGrist

I just hope we dont get in another situation where people with avaters with characters from the other company get called out as fanboys. This alreads doenst make me post in the Deadpool OT...

That's such a weird thing, lol. Avatar quoting in general is such a weird practice regardless of the reason.

What if its not even the other company...

"Superman sucks, ruined this potentially amazing Batman movie."
<-

Magwik

Banned
There's some irony in the fact that Michael Shannon is in a movie where he deals with an alien child with special powers (Midnight Special)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom