• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harloff is very reserved about BvS so where ever he got it from he didn't just spout something off like Schnepp will do, lol.

Yeah I watched that this morning and I wasn't sure if he was being hyperbolic or what. Closest thing I could find was this link to a Heroic Hollywood article saying how ticket sales are around 51% mark in the first twenty-four hours. Compare that to Star Wars which was 75%. Obviously it's not going to beat Star Wars but still very impressive seeing how the Force Awakens was advertised on Monday Night Football with a massive audience watching .

a916

Today on Movie Talk, Harloff said that BvS pre-sale tickets are close to Star Wars. No idea where he got that from except for Schepp saying on their heroes show that it was already at 125 million lol

I think they are all mistaken in their math... but we'll find out concrete enough numbers tomorrow.

Penguin

Tell me, do you eat?

You will!

CciiprQVIAEXK3N.jpg:orig

Batman’s Chocolate Cookie Crusade: Chocolate Ice Cream, Black Sprinkles, OREO® Cookie, and Fudge
Superman’s Kryptonian Cake Sensation: Cake Batter Ice Cream®, Red, Yellow & Blue Sprinkles, Strawberries, Yellow Cake and Whipped Topping
Wonder Woman’s Strawberry Warrior: Strawberry Ice Cream, Red & Yellow Sprinkles, Graham Cracker Pie Crust, and Raspberries

And you get one of these

Super-Hero-Rings.jpg

http://www.chewboom.com/2016/03/02/...v-superman-dawn-of-justice-special-creations/

So if we're getting SS2 in 2018 we're probably not going to see Batman of MoS2 until 2019 and 2020.

I think there will be time to film one or both next year. Justice League likely runs until November of this year. Ben and Henry shouldn't be needed until 2018 to make the Justice League Part Two date of 2019. It just depends on if they want to basically grind super hero films from now until the end of 2018.

All the more reason why I think it shouldn't be rated R. If it is a good movie and able to appeal to general audiences and the fans alike, it will have Batman movies level of success. Also we're not allowed to have nice things, so give it a day before haters come out with a BS report on how this movie is a dumpster fire train wreck.

ryan299

Justin Kroll
Insiders say early footage has WB excited about SQUAD so much so that they are beginning to develop a sequel even though one isn't dated

Been hearing for awhile the studio wants this sequel up as quickly as possible and that they also want all players back including Ayer

Hearing studio is already looking for writer since Ayer will be busy with BRIGHT

Jeff Sneider on SS2

Heard the same, just like DEADPOOL, but nothing official yet. Would ideally shoot in 2017.

duckroll

Not sure if this was posted before, but the film has been rated in my country and our ratings board provides detailed writeups for all rated films, so here it is:

Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’ is set in the after-events of ‘Man of Steel’, where Bruce Wayne (Batman) witnesses the devastation that Superman had caused when he succeeded in saving Earth from an invasion led by General Zod. Fearing that the actions of Superman are left unchecked, Batman takes it upon himself to defeat Superman. However, the two have to put aside their differences and work together when a new threat to Metropolis appears.

The film is classified PG13 with the consumer advice of “Some Violence”.

There are several intense action sequences in which the superheroes battle with villains where exchanges of blows, sometimes involving the use of weapons, are depicted without details of injuries. The battle scenes include depictions of property destruction and citizens fleeing from the chaos, although no loss of lives is depicted. One of the stronger scenes of violence depicts a character losing a limb and being impaled by a spear. There is also a scene where one of the characters suffers a deep wound on his chest. These scenes are permitted under the PG13 Classification Guidelines which state “moderate portrayals of violence with some details, may be allowed, if justified by context.”

There is brief use of mild language in the film including words such as “son of a bitch”, “hell”, “damn” and “shit”.

Imperial

Some new pieces of info from EW (slight spoilers)

"Luthor orchestrates a mass murder aimed at turning the two heavy hitters against each other"

"Diana Prince runs afoul of Bruce Wayne as they engage in rival missions to steal some of Luthor’s most disconcerting secrets"

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Some new pieces of info from EW (slight spoilers)

"Luthor orchestrates a mass murder aimed at turning the two heavy hitters against each other"

"Diana Prince runs afoul of Bruce Wayne as they engage in rival missions to steal some of Luthor’s most disconcerting secrets"

so wonder woman and bats are going to be a thing in this universe?

also regarding the cover
Ezra Miller's Flash already travels between dimensions? hoping for something crazy for the movie, basically Grant and Ezra's Flash in it. Didn't Ezra mentioned they were going to have a race? Maybe he wasn't batshit crazy in that interview.

CcnzT8gW0AA7EWU.jpg

Penguin

Seems like EW is gonna do the blow-out so may want to avoid

EW has seen the movie, and while we won’t spoil any important plot points, we can tell fans: Nobody in this film is pulling any punches.

And check back to EW.com today for a gallery of new images from the movie – and an in-depth look at how Batman v Superman lays the groundwork for future films. Tomorrow: Secret details of the extended, R-rated cut that will be released only on home video.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/03/0...w?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom