• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yager

Banned
CcnzT8gW0AA7EWU.jpg

I NEED THIS.

Not sure if this was posted before, but the film has been rated in my country and our ratings board provides detailed writeups for all rated films, so here it is:

that son of a bitch brought the war to us!

I'm guessing most of the violent scenes would be in the Knightmare sequence. I want to see a surprise Rock Cameo with him tearing off parademons wings, and then calling down the lightning on a clump of them :p. You cannot be in Khandaq without referencing Black Adam, you just god damn can't.

Atleast we won't have to hear about
people bitching about collateral damage. I don't rejoice in people dying but I find it silly that there are zero casualties in these big battles. It's cool to see the heroes save people, but when everything is so convenient I just roll my eyes.

Did we know that Shazam was April 2019?

Yeah. Still hoping they push it up. I think Black Adam will be a big hit.

Penguin

Also the article says the movie has a budget of about 250 million... and really rather take EW's word... than wherever the 350/450 million number came from

Also, Duckroll's post and the EW article pretty much confirm that one Reddit post as being legit

Also the article says the movie has a budget of about 250 million... and really rather take EW's word... than wherever the 350/450 million number came from

Also, Duckroll's post and the EW article pretty much confirm that one Reddit post as being legit

which one is that? I don't want to read the contents, I just want to see how people in general received it.

That is insane if the Darkseid invasion/Emperor Superman sequence is
The Flash's vision or alternate future timetravel

I've defended aspects of this movie a lot, but that's over the line of including too much.

kurahador

Maybe it's just me but I laughed at
a character being impaled and losing a limb
being described as "moderate" violence.

Well the
impaled part
happened in
Raimi's Spiderman
and that movie was PG13.

For BvS, I think it's just going to be
Doomsday

If the "Knightmare" sequence is a post-credits event isnt a nightmare but
is a literal vision of the post-handshake future where Flash works for Batman against Superman and Darkseid that concludes with Flash going back in time to the exact moment when Bruce, Diana and Clark teamed up to warn them
- then I've decided that's okay with me.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
lol at 6, there'll be a new cycle with this movie. It'll replace the MoS one.

ryan299

limb loss I believe is
Doomsday
. Most rumors seem to state that the nightmare is brought on by
Wonder Woman

Anthony Breznican tweeting about the score

It was! My favorites were Lex's maniacal fiddle theme & Wonder Woman's shredding electric guitar (actually a cello)

Not surprised by number 3, BTW. I suspect that any rebuttal of the McWeeny "no jokes" rumor will have to wait for Suicide Squad.

except we already saw a few jokes in the third trailer?

that garbage rumor was debunked since it's inception. even man of steel had jokes, bad ones at that.

except we already saw a few jokes in the third trailer?

that garbage rumor was debunked since it's inception. even man of steel had jokes, bad ones at that.

There was never any chance of it being literally true, that's correct. Even Man of Steel made at least a few stabs at levity.

MoS was, however, maybe three to five jokes or so from being literally humorless, and that's what I'm actually worried about.

And no, trailers with jokes don't prove much; it's not that hard to edit a trailer together that's much lighter in tone than the film as a whole. Marvel has done the reverse plenty of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom