• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleepey

Media blackout, no twitter, or GAF or Youtube videos for that matter... one random thumbnail on a Youtube video, one idiot who prints the spoilers on the back of his truck... this is just stupid.

Knowing my luck some guy will spoil the movie in a thread about pottery or something.

Blade30

Unconfirmed Member
Campea just bought one
hcxoY.jpg

Mark Hughes confirmed screenings are real. wtf

@markhughesfilms

He double checked it and and it turned out to be wrong.

Mark Hughes ‏@markhughesfilms

Official confirmation: there is no screening of @BatmanvSuperman March 6th, theater erroneously confirmed it earlier but it was a mistake.
https://twitter.com/markhughesfilms/status/704923010298482689

ryan299

This Jeremy Smith guy is a hack. Says the worst kept secret in Hollywood is that BvS is a disaster.

What a joke.

In response to Smith's tweet Mark Hughes had this to say,

It also doesn't sound remotely true to anybody who's hearing solid information a/b it.

Even the very few people talking trash a/b it insist Batman & Luthor are awesome & WW is good, so more than 1/2 is apparently great.

Plus we have a reporter from Variety, who says he hasn't heard of any problems with the film.

IconGrist

From DC All Access talking with Snyder.

On Superman:
"Over the last two years he's basically been Superman as pop culture would know him. He's been righting wrongs, there have been floods, mines have collapsed, bridges have collapsed, churches have caught on fire. He's basically been a hero. When we find him, he's been dealing with the everyday world of being a superhero, but there's a paradigm shift happening in that the unintended consequences of some of those rescues are starting to come into fruition. He's starting to see that every action has a reaction. Like, if you're just taking a cat out of a tree, you can't touch anything or the arborists will say, 'He damaged the tree branch when he got the cat down.' Or, 'The cat wasn't neutered, so now there's thousands of cats.' There's no winning anymore for Superman."

On Batman:
"It's interesting to see how Batman perceives Superman, because he doesn't know who Superman is. All he knows is the public face of Superman. And if you have an idea about someone or if you start to doubt someone's intentions, you can always read in the media, you can always see the face that you want to see, based on how it's reported. Batman's seen the destruction of Metropolis. That's the thing he knows for a fact. So if thousands die, is that okay? What's next? Millions? Is everyone okay with that? Because I'm not. That's Batman's point of view."

On Lex:
"Jesse's done a really cool job with Lex in making him contemporary and multi-dimensional. He's smart, he's difficult to place, he's all the things you want from a villain, in the sense that when you think you've got him figured out, he reveals something else about him."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

This Jeremy Smith guy is a hack. Says the worst kept secret in Hollywood is that BvS is a disaster.

What a joke.

Mark Hughes replied to him and said that was bullshit.

Penguin

From DC All Access talking with Snyder.

On Superman:

On Batman:

On Lex:

Wait where is this from?

And also, like said before, we don't need to mention every random person who said heard bad things

Also new BTS pics

I like that like everything is green-screened

CcjNwsOVAAAJtdQ.jpg

CcjNwsKUcAA0U6w.jpg

CcjNwsaUAAAmB8a.jpg

Black Adam subbed in for Shazam...

He's arguably more popular of the two, isn't he?

That's Shazam but it's his old suit. Black Adam doesn't traditionally sport the half cape. and his hair is too full to be Adam's widow's peak. I think the artist choose black because it fit the color pattern better.

As for being more popular I dunno. I get the general sense that more people like Black Adam (especially those that don't care for Shazam), but Shazam has more actual fans.

Based off this poll, Black Adam came in at 60, Billy at 25.

Interesting to note that Billy has a ton of first place votes for his position.

rokero

lexcorp instagram uploaded the last photo from the wayne satellite that was brought down in the supes vs zod fight, not posting the pic cuz I'm on my phone

90% of those shirts are practically the comic equivalent of those dragonball z button up silk t shirts lmao.

don't wear those, unless it's for a halloween costume or something

a916

Those are some ugly shirts.

I like the one which is gray with the batlogo on the chest. Very post-modern. Will try to find it and post it here.

Edit: This one

I'd easily wear it, honestly.

The Superman one is not bad either

Are these any good? The official one on WBShop is so terrible... faded screen wash. I really want a 3D Plastic emblem or a thicker emblem, similar to like a hockey jersey.

Ahasverus

0Xn3Abk.jpg

The dog is writting this right
Are these any good? The official one on WBShop is so terrible... faded screen wash. I really want a 3D Plastic emblem or a thicker emblem, similar to like a hockey jersey.
No idea where they're from sorry pal

Firemind

Those are some ugly shirts.

I like the one which is gray with the batlogo on the chest. Very post-modern. Will try to find it and post it here.

Edit: This one

I'd easily wear it, honestly.

The Superman one is not bad either
Those are too unoriginal/iconic. idk maybe designing good looking shirts is too difficult.

IconGrist

0Xn3Abk.jpg

The dog is writting this right

No idea where they're from sorry pal

I can't really take him serious after his Age of Ultron review.

"AoU is a lot of fun - it has a party scene!"

"We all know The Avengers will defeat Ultron. We all know he won’t wipe out humanity. But the stakes are about how these characters we like will win, and what it will cost them as people." - Actual quote from his review

Ahasverus

Can we please stop paying attention to that idiot, seriously. Who gives a shit, seems like a crazy manchild.
Oh, I'm not giving him attention, I'm giving him shame. He's really a clown without a circus, sad to see. That said, I hope he doesn't go too depressed when this movie does well, because he thinks depressed people should just kill themselves and end their suffering (words from him on teen depression day).

"We all know The Avengers will defeat Ultron. We all know he won’t wipe out humanity. But the stakes are about how these characters we like will win, and what it will cost them as people." - Actual quote from his review
Did you miss his Pulitzer nominated "Why you don't get it: Age of Ultron is an emotional masterpiece"
Does Faraci read GAF?
Yes, he's mentioned it multiple times.

a916

Guy who's been shitting on the project since inception... jeez, I wonder what his confirmation bias laden review will turn out to be?

Am I really going to care about a guy that this vehemently against project BEFORE he can even judge it with a clean slate? lol right... this dude is the opposite of professional.

Nah, the best was his 10 to 15 page character analysis of the movie.

Ashhong

Did I miss the deadline to get Armored Batman Funko Pop? :(

Just downloaded my comics for buying tickets on Fandango. What should I start with? Started reading Lex Luthor - Man of Steel. Good starting point?

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I remember an article by Faraci, comparing The Avengers to The Dark Knight. Basically in his article The Avengers=Obama, and TDK=Bush administration.

Ahasverus

See this right here?

The snow. This is why all games should have snow somewhere. All of them.

Blessed be Uncharted 4, deliverer of dreams.
This looks like a game actually. To me anyway, I haven't seen snow so this looks like those concept art shots of it. Beautiful isn't it?

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
See this right here?

The snow. This is why all games should have snow somewhere. All of them.

Blessed be Uncharted 4, deliverer of dreams.

UC4 is still a dream.

delayed again :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom