• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

Catwoman bruh.

Stana Katic gets my vote.

Z0kSEYM.jpg

shingi70

Banned
Someone pointed out on the subreddit that one of Barry's design inspirations comes from Superman. There is a drawn "S" glyph amongst some lightning bolt logo drawings on the wall in his place.

I'd grab it but currently on mobile.

This is the one your looking for.

7K8G7kW.jpg

It shows the impact of Superman's death. I'm hoping the gap between the two ends up being bigger than a few months.

Ross61

Really do not see what was wrong with that Katana and Harley scene. The only thing I liked the least was probably Rick Flagg.

IconGrist

Still? You're not done with that game yet?

I'm working towards the Platinum trophy so I'm grinding my way to level 100 in GTAO. It's the only online trophy I have left before I start the campaign. I had already beat it on PS3 when it released so I was in no particularly hurry with the PS4 version.

strafer

I'm working towards the Platinum trophy so I'm grinding my way to level 100 in GTAO. It's the only online trophy I have left before I start the campaign. I had already beat it on PS3 when it released so I was in no particularly hurry with the PS4 version.

Ah okay, didn't even know V was on the PS3, how is that version?, seriously gimped?

strafer

There's more than just that clip out.

He knew that the Harley clip would piss people off, that's why the thread was created.

jett

D-Member
Place your bets!

What do you think will be TIME TO DEATH for Rope Guy? 20 minutes? 30 minutes?

I'm giving this dude a solid TTD of 38 minutes until he bites it. Bonus sidebet: he'll die by self-inflicted head explosion, due to being an idiot.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Ropeguy is the kinda shit you fire your agent for. Wasn't he the ONLY one who did not say shit when on Conan?

kmfdmpig

Place your bets!

I'm giving this dude a solid TTD of 38 minutes until he bites it. Bonus sidebet: he'll die by self-inflicted head explosion, due to being an idiot.

I think he'll try to call their bluff when they say the whole "run away and you die" and will die very early on. It seems like most Suicide Squad comics, shows or animated movies start with that to show that the bomb in the head is real. I guess he has at most 5 minutes of screen time and dies at around the 20 minute mark of the film.

tim1138

Place your bets!

Ten minutes into the mission when Boomer convinces him it's a bluff. My guess is that the shot of him repelling away in the trailer is immediately before he goes boom.

Ashhong

There was an interview clip with Rope Guy. Dude was talking about how much he loved the comics and his powers. I wanted to believe him.

I think
Boomerang and Slipknot will attack the soldiers, and Katana will go after Boomerang, and Slipknot will try and escape, and then KABOOM!

Ashhong

How do you know? Maybe he loves comics?

I forgot what he said, but I think he specifically said how much he loves Rope Guy.

Maybe he does, who knows.

I think
Boomerang and Slipknot will attack the soldiers, and Katana will go after Boomerang, and Slipknot will try and escape, and then KABOOM!

I think when they are about to fight those weird creatures, those Slipknot just up and ropes away like we see in the trailer cause hes scared and then boom

bryanee

Place your bets!

He's dying minutes after the chopper crashes.

Maddocks

ropeguy is going to die 34 minutes into the movie.

they practically show him die in the trailers, as soon as she ropes up from the group, his head explodes, guaranteed.

Ashhong

ropeguy is going to die 34 minutes into the movie.

they practically show him die in the trailers, as soon as she ropes up from the group, his head explodes, guaranteed.

That looks like their first mission. 34 minutes is pretty quick to get all of the introductions out of the way, and then into a mission. I say 50 minutes.

Ten minutes into the mission when Boomer convinces him it's a bluff. My guess is that the shot of him repelling away in the trailer is immediately before he goes boom.

Nah, he'll get a little action first.

Pdztk1H.png

THEN boom.

(For those of you who haven't read Ostrander Squad yet,
this is between when Boomer convinces him that the implanted bombs are fake and when he tries to run away, with predictable results.
Also, read Ostrander Squad.)

Ropeguy's actor seems really happy every time I see something like him with the cast, so either he's chill with the fact he'll be dead before the first hour or Ropeguy will end up saving the day.

Tabby

Ropeguy's actor seems really happy every time I see something like him with the cast, so either he's chill with the fact he'll be dead before the first hour or Ropeguy will end up saving the day.

If I was getting my own trilogy I'd be pretty psyched too.

My bets on 40 minutes.

I think when they are about to fight those weird creatures, those Slipknot just up and ropes away like we see in the trailer cause hes scared and then boom

Well, I don't know when Slipknot ropes away, but I'm pretty sure the rest of what I wrote does happen:
5vLnhwy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom