• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Effect

WTF Affleck! You can't just drop something like that and walk away!

This has to be from JL I think. Test footage maybe or hell maybe a scene with him coming out from where he was hiding. Hyped regardless.

He sucks in everything he is in, at least that is my opinion and a very valid reason to say fuck Amell.

He may be a very nice person and we could be very good friends, still doesn't change how awful his screen presence is. Look, some people hate Jai, some hate Kinnaman and so on. It just happen to be Amell for me.

And: ‘Stereotyping Texas Isn’t Any Better’.

I really hope this is false.

Cq0y5uZWAAA29z3.jpg

Effect

Could easily be showing up in both films. I hope this does indeed turn out to be the case. I know the Batman film is Ben's but I want Zack Snyder there to just direct that fight that is certainly going to happen. Assuming it doesn't happen in Justice League as well. Hell even if it does happen I want him to do both fights.

Penguin

I guess they're introducing him in JL.

He's not that good of a villian

I think he is a diff type of villain, and will probably be more hired help than the big baddie on his own.

Like I'm just happy because Deathstroke isn't the world-conquering, beam-in-the-sky villain type.

Boke1879

Maybe a credits scene of him getting his contract?

You think maybe that's a post credit scene in JL?

That's what I'm thinking. I mean clearly we haven't seen much of JL yet, but I wonder how he'd fit in the actual movie.

Also I don't mind DS being the main villain. Hell I didn't think Bane could carry a movie as the main villain but he did.

Doesn't DS command an army or a militia group? They could easily try and take over Gotham. but he'd obviously be some sort of hired assassin, and you could tease the next Batman movie that way.

IconGrist

Awfully convenient that beard and that he is in London right now.

I don't know. I'm familiar with the guy's look because I've seen him in a lot of shit. The eye in the Deathstroke video doesn't look like his. Tried comparing it with the pic and didn't see a similarity BUT the video is low quality so there's that.

Seems a bit weird as a casting choice though.

Michael Shannon as Zod
Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor
Jared Leto as The Joker

Joe doesn't really fit the profile up to this point.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what a thing to see right when I show up to work. Mother fucking Deathstroke looking legit as fuck! He's walking out of the Flying Fox btw, not the Batcave.

Psykoboy2

Looked like a costume test or something. Regardless, no point in trying to figure out who it is. With suits like that it's usually the stunt guy until the mask comes off. And if this is a test, they likely haven't cast the part yet.

strafer

Looked like a costume test or something. Regardless, no point in trying to figure out who it is. With suits like that it's usually the stunt guy until the mask comes off. And if this is a test, they likely haven't cast the part yet.

Oh they have cast the part. I'm sure of it.

Where is the Joe Mag rumors coming from? I know he's been tossed around before, but is there something new I'm not aware of that broke in the past couple hours?

He was on the short list for both Batman and Superman, right? I could see them coming back around to him for something like this. I don't love it, but I don't completely hate it either if it ends up being him. I'd rather have my dream casting of either Cruise or Pitt though.

Atomic Odin

I don't want to sound like Amell but he should totally be in the movie, HO HO HO

Anyway I can't quite figure how they would fit Deathstroke in JL, even as a tease without the tacked on complaints coming in from the usual suspects. It must be test footage or something for solo bats.

There is some real detective work to be done when they do the close up of his eye. I'm sure someone is already working on an analysis of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom