• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cloud Atlas is shit. I can't belive that I agree with LionPride about something.

LMAO

hyI9ItE.gif

I loved Tom Fords first movie and Amy Adams, Jake and Shannon are always dope but wasn't a fan of that one

Shannon is fuckin great in it though. I think he got nominated for that which is cool

Raptor

Amy looks prettier after that surgery for sure.

EDIT:

Leo, still up for Survival? Last night I beated Moderate with a few 2 and 3 stars myself with some randoms.

Level 22 Now will continue to hard and level up more.

jett

D-Member
I'm just here to say Speed Racer is awesome. Awesome to the max.

Cloud Atlas is a good, ambitious movie.

Jupiter Ass-ending is trash fire.

Regardless of JA, I'd be on board with DC deleting their current universe and putting the Wachs in charge of it all. Seriously though, I wonder if they would even be interested in doing a comic book franchise now.

Ross61

Deleting this universe instead of trying to improve it would be the stupidest thing WB's done out of all the choices it's made these past few years.

BadAss2961

Deleting this universe instead of trying to improve it would be the stupidest thing WB's done out of all the choices it's made these past few years.
The delete idea is nonsense. Even if you don't like any of the movies so far, the cast is more than adequate, and the plot hasn't even gone far enough to legitimately claim that anything is fucked up or beyond repair.

Raptor

Delete all this garbage and redo it, you want a good way? Flashpoint paradox, all went to shit and Flash went back and changed it all.

Dierce

I think if they redid it and went with R rated, no bar mindset with up and coming talent on a low budget they can make something really awesome while still making money.

The focus should be on action, not philosophy or some plot that can't be executed in 2 and a half hours.

Don't see why the existing universe can't be course corrected without going scorched earth. The death of Clark Kent is one of the few troublesome decision made, but most elements are fine if utilized well.

Don't see why the existing universe can't be course corrected without going scorched earth. The death of Clark Kent is one of the few troublesome decision made, but most elements are fine if utilized well.

Honestly I'm glad they got it out of the way. Martyr his ass and get right back to it. Unearned? Perhaps. But now we won't have to bother with it later.

They squandered journalist Kent in the theatrical cut.

The best thing they can do to liven up the Kent side of things is making him a family man like he is in the comics right now. In Man of Steel 2 it would be nice if he has a son (or daughter)

He can't show his face in metropolis. But he can kick it at the farm still.

SJRB

Gold Member

The best thing they can do to liven up the Kent side of things is making him a family man like he is in the comics right now. In Man of Steel 2 it would be nice if he has a son (or daughter)

Holy shit, no thanks.

She's pretty hot but that would be disappointing

I've always thought that crazy eyes should be a requirement for that casting. Also I dunno if she can pull off femme fatale style acting. We'll see

I hate how Megan Fox is heavily rumored for poison ivy too. Like Ayer just wants to try to make it hard for the batgod movie to have any decent options.

Aside from the cool novelty of the emphasis on the women characters this might be an even shittier film than suicide squad.

She's pretty hot but that would be disappointing

I've always thought that crazy eyes should be a requirement for that casting. Also I dunno if she can pull off femme fatale style acting. We'll see
I liked her in Hardcore Henry., don't really remember her from the equalizer and haven't seen Girl on train or magnificent 7.

She's too young for Catwoman. If it's a blanket rumor for GCS, Ivy would be a nicer choice.

Well, she's 29 years old, remember that this is hollywood and how "old" is a relative term.

Ashhong

I was watching something, I thought it was Superman but I can't remember. Journalist/superhero comes back and everyone is shocked. He says he had to go into witness protection and voila, alibi. Or something along those lines. It's doable.

Rankings... let's see...
MoS 7/10
BvS TC 8/10
BvS UC 9/10

Still haven't seen Skwad.

As for Catwoman casting, yeah, it'd be kind of a disappointment that she's so young, assuming that she's playing modern day Selina. If GCS is set during Batman's prime, however, and they age her up w/ makeup for modern day movies, I could get behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom