• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

JdFoX187

Banned
I liked her in Hardcore Henry., don't really remember her from the equalizer and haven't seen Girl on train or magnificent 7.

Well, she's 29 years old, remember that this is hollywood and how "old" is a relative term.

She was alright in The Magnificent Seven. The less said about Girl on the Train, the better. What an awful fucking movie. I've always thought of her as a bootleg Jennifer Lawrence, for some reason. She's not that great of an actress, thus far. But maybe she hasn't had anything to stretch her acting legs with. Doubt Gotham City Sirens will offer much, either.

Yager

Banned
Cloud Atlas is a literal masterpiece and those who don't like it probably don't get "Martha" either.

superfriends.gif

Raptor

Just for the "I know, I know !" joke, which I'm gonna use for the rest of my life, I love Cloud Atlas.

CA casting is really bad IMO, and Im one of the few people that think Halle Berry aint a great actress, decent maybe.

Really attractive actress tho.

Ross61

Probably even more confident in their meddling, considering they're still making a profit regardless..
I doubt that when they look at their number, then look at their potential number, not to even mention critical reception. Insiders have made it pretty clear that WB is very conscious of the opinions of DCEU so far.

I doubt that when they look at their number, then look at their potential number, not to even mention critical reception. Insiders have made it pretty clear that WB is very conscious of the opinions of DCEU so far.

You see them putting a pause on things like reshoots for added humor and such? SS got raked, but it made plenty for a property unknown to the masses. I hope you're right, but they seem very reactionary over there..

Ninjimbo

2 bad movies and one decent enough to not be called pure garbage.
Its just one, really. The TC of BvS was still edited by Snyder and company. WB probably wanted a movie with a shorter run time so they could stuff it into as many theaters as possible and increase showings.

If you think about it, BvS was probably a case of WB not meddling enough because what they got was not something they wanted. I mean, the Knightmare sequence alone is Snyder being given free reign right? SS is the only real example we have of WB stepping in, and going by what people who have seen Ayer's cut have said, it was always going to be a rough movie.

Whatever tho. I know I'm alone in here trusting WB's upper brass. I don't want to regurgitate old talking points.

To be clear, I trust Snyder more than WB and would prefer him to have free reign, but Snyder isn't supposed to be making movies for me.

Ross61

We need a constant slew of new information or we're gonna turn on eachother:(

Come on guys, let's talk about our hopes for Steppenwolf or Ares or just the movies in general.

Effect

I guess we need something to break up this madness.

The trailer for Teen Titans: The Judas Contact was released. Team appears to be Nightwing, Starfire, Terra, Beast Boy, Raven, Blue Beetle, and Robin. Surprised no Cyborg is in the trailer. Thought he was going to be pulling double duty by being on both the Titans and Justice League given how Justice League vs Teen Titans ended. Then again maybe he's just not in the trailer but might show up in the film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmpUh7U7Sqk

Ross61

@AkshaysCharm I can answer that right now -- imagine Game of Thrones under water & with a hint of Avatar. That's the best I can describe it.

@MarkHughesFilms in reference to Atlantis concept art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom