• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zack posted this BvS before and after VFX reel just a few minutes ago: https://vimeo.com/203167783

Edit: I think it was shared a little while back, but seems Zack uploaded it to his production company's Vimeo an hour ago and shared it.

Double edit: There is some new stuff in there compared to the other one.

Effect

Zack posted this BvS before and after VFX reel just a few minutes ago: https://vimeo.com/203167783

Edit: I think it was shared a little while back, but seems Zack uploaded it to his production company's Vimeo an hour ago and shared it.

Still impressed by just how much is taking place in that Knightmare sequence. You're suppose to be focused on Batman but there is a lot taking place in the background.

Ninjimbo

This is neat. The magic of movie making.
Me partes el corazon Ninjimbo!!

:(
Te voy a partir el culo si sigues hablando mal de Snyder. :p

Hey Rap, did you get Nioh?

oh-my-takei.gif

Raptor

This is neat. The magic of movie making.

Hey Rap, did you get Nioh?

*drop pants*

:p

Nope I havent got Nioh and I dont think I will at this moment, I want to but my money is reserved for Uncharted 4 vanity stuff (I make myself sick) and for Mafia 3 that Im waiting for a sale half price at least.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
*drop pants*

:p

Nope I havent got Nioh and I dont think I will at this moment, I want to but my money is reserved for Uncharted 4 vanity stuff (I make myself sick) and for Mafia 3 that Im waiting for a sale half price at least.
Check your PM's

I have always been like this lol but just so happens I refrained to do it with DC movies.

I will not speak good about a movie that I think is bad.

You agree?

no we can't agree on that. look, you can't wallow in misery forever, you have to join us in the sun one of these days.
did you read Superman yet?

SJRB

Gold Member
Just watched Nocturnal Animals, Armie Hammer is a beast. He'd be an awesome fit as Hal Jordan.

[Nocturnal Animals is a pretty incredible movie, by the way. Highly recommended]

IconGrist

Lol You guys are going bonkers. Clawing at each other thirsty for a JL trailer. Like you have forgotten Wonder Woman is coming first.

Loxley

Every so often I'm reminded that VFX houses really are the unsung heroes of Hollywood. That's some incredible work.

Raptor

WB has probably one of the best directors and DP on the bussiness, they just need to throw whatever they want to make a Superman movie or Batman why not.

Cuaron and Lubezki

Ross61

Since WB wanted The Lego Movie team to work on Flash, what are the chances they try to get the Lego Batman guys to do it now?

Chris Mckay as director and they already have Seth Grahame-Smith as writer.

Found this:

http://batman-news.com/2017/01/29/chris-mckay-wants-dceu-movie/

I think this might happen.

That would depend on a few variables. The biggest one being if WB execs want to go back to the old tone. Busty pointed out that the rewrite might be to attract a high profile director to the project. We would also have to wonder if John's/Berg did or didn't see a need to completely change the script.
Already?

lol

This cant be can it?

Destined to pure trash movies?

We are netering Elektra, Catwoman, FF territory here god damn it.
See, there we go!

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Raptor wanna hang out with the cool kids now by shitting on DC? I see how it is.

Rat.

I haven't seen doctor strange yet so I can't really comment on that. But from the impressions I read I doubt id like it remotely as much as BvS.

Anyways.

Good: BvS
Meh: Man of Steel
Absolutely Haram: Suicide Squad

Raptor

List again baby!!

MoS = I can watch it many times and I have.

BvS = Can't watch it anymore, its even boring to me now.

SS = Embarrassing all around, Letos Joker is cringeworthy.

He made his best movie last year. Man of Steel has a great villain and casting for the Kents but god damn was that script basura

Even though it got a bit too convoluted I think Terrios script was a huge improvement on the dialogue end of things

Can't wait for the day when we'll have 10 movies to rank. Plenty of hyperbole to go around.

3 of them will be an embarrassment to the human civilization as we know it, 1 of them will be worse than a micosis, other 2 will be compared to Fisting, the next 3 will be the reason holocaust happened, and the last one will be Batman

Can't wait for the day when we'll have 10 movies to rank. Plenty of hyperbole to go around.

3 of them will be an embarrassment to the human civilization as we know it, 1 of them will be worse than a micosis, other 2 will be compared to Fisting, the next 3 will be the reason holocaust happened, and the last one will be Batman

So Cyborg will be in every one of those categories?

Y'all can stay being wrong and salty. House of L

That feeling when a cartoon batman movie might end up being the best dc movie of the year. Or when the team movie with batman front and center as the lead ends up being the best DCEU movie of the year.

Can't stop won't stop. Swish Swish Swish.

Bruce Wayne is such a stand up dude. Outfitting the flash and funding the whip for the league to roll in on their missions. Paying for Clark's funeral. Prolly gonna hook up with wonder woman too. Good on him. I'm glad snyder realized the hierarchy here.

Raptor

Y'all can stay being wrong and salty. House of L

That feeling when a cartoon batman movie might end up being the best dc movie of the year. Or when the team movie with batman front and center as the lead ends up being the best DCEU movie of the year.

Can't stop won't stop. Swish Swish Swish.

Bruce Wayne is such a stand up dude. Outfitting the flash and funding the whip for the league to roll in on their missions. Paying for Clark's funeral. Prolly gonna hook up with wonder woman too. Good on him. I'm glad snyder realized the hierarchy here.

Fucked Martha too.

Dude needs to be put down for good, hes too dangerous to be kept alive.

Logan and the Punisher huh. The best comic movie and best mcu show of the year coincidentally.

Well I dunno if punisher is out this year. It should be tho right.

The CG capes always impress me for misjudging which scenes have them and which don't. You gotta do what you gotta do to make them look all majestic like that.

Man, they build the real life model for Batman jumping off the Batwing and ended up going with a CG model.

LionPride

Banned
Logan and the Punisher huh. The best comic movie and best mcu show of the year coincidentally.

Well I dunno if punisher is out this year. It should be tho right.

What's Wolverine's character beyond: I can't remember shit and I'm angry and a kill machine. Fuck you Scott! Oh shit remember that time I was in Japan and shit went down? Crazy right

And Frank Castle is the biggest ain't shit Marvel character who people prop up to be cool. He ain't cool. He kills people and fucking goes to weep and moan as Slayven put it "in his van down by the river" and he's just a weird male power fantasy that is absolutely dreadufl 98% of the time

Raptor

What's Wolverine's character beyond: I can't remember shit and I'm angry and a kill machine. Fuck you Scott! Oh shit remember that time I was in Japan and shit went down? Crazy right

And Frank Castle is the biggest ain't shit Marvel character who people prop up to be cool. He ain't cool. He kills people and fucking goes to weep and moan as Slayven put it "in his van down by the river" and he's just a weird male power fantasy that is absolutely dreadufl 98% of the time

Hey, you aint fucking talking shit about my boy Shane!!!

you know how the lunchroom table works. Slayven still gonna ignore him though.

But....

Im a DC boy, Im reading the best goddamn superhero ever comics baby!!

Punisher is gonna suffer from not having someone like DD. I'm not as confident in him being able to carry a show by himself.

Logan looks like budget The Last of Us with wuxia leaps and had that Johnny Cash song so it's cool, I guess.

Batman ain't shit.

edit: correction, Bruce Wayne ain't shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom