• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

Oh check the app
Screening ultimate edition in theaters on Monday
Just got tickets

https://twitter.com/DCComics/status/745692917281480707

m1nez5dh3w4x.png

Effect

Damn. No screenings in my area. They are showing The Killing Joke in my local Cinemark though but not sure if I want to make the trip just for that. It's TKJ but not a big enough deal to see it in the theater though.

Dead

well not really...yet
Oh fuck

Screening here in Houston.

Not working that day either. Got a ticket!

Was going to wait for the 4K blu-ray as I didn't want to settle for digital, but this shall do too :D

Imagine Dragons and Wale. Never in my life would I have guessed that combo being a thing. Soundtrack should be fantastic.

Never in my life have I wanted it either lol. But still it's a pretty interesting lineup for a comic movie. It's like Ayer wants to cover all the bases in the soundtrack.

Effect

Eh none of these have been as good as the one with Jolie and Pitt. That shit was so fun. It's nice that they're taking the perspective of the neighbors for this one though.

Jon Hamm and Gal Gadot is practically a Bruce Wayne/Wonder Woman ship haha.

Yeah trying to recreate that does seem to be an issue. I love Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Like said since they're focusing on the neighbors with this it might not have the same problem.

Tabby

The UC glitch is still up and the movie has not been ripped? Wow, hats off to WB. Sales are not suffering as result.

If anything the fans are downloading it hoping to watch it earlier and double dipping. I'd buy it right now if I could even though I've got it pre-ordered on Amazon.

With spiderman having such an interesting and diverse cast I hope they go the same route with flash. Especially with rick directing.

That homecoming movie practically reflects what a major city kids friend circle would look like in America now.

Maybe throw in a few of the kids from dope while you're at it.

Zoe Kravitz as iris would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom