• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleepey

Honestly, if we had our own mod, it should be you.

I like the Bleepey/Lion beef though. So petty, but kinda hilarious.

He hates me far more than I hate him. I find it amusing more than anything. His refusal to backdown despite being proven wrong makes me chuckle.
Hell, BvS Ultimate Cut was rated R.

It was the most mild of R ratings. The rating didnt change in the UK. There was less swearing in it than Civil War yet cos of the R rating Zaddy is the most edgy of edge lords!

IconGrist

It was the most mild of R ratings. The rating didnt change in the UK. There was less swearing in it than Civil War yet cos of the R rating Zaddy is the most edgy of edge lords!

Civil War lacked Steve Rodger's naked ass. Everyone likes unnecessary nudity.

Loxley

I think this confirms my thoughts that Aquaman will be switching between armor. Makes sense that he would go full armor for JL.

I always figured Momoa was going to be the Hemsworth of this universe - i.e. they're going to get him shirtless as much as possible.

SS2 would be the first one, I'd imagine

That needs to be the case.

Snickers

C6XKlcJUYAAppO1.jpg:large

Pretty cool.

Just in case (and for easy viewing), here's a snap of that. The bottom one is for the animated movie, if I'm not mistaken. Though I'm sure that the theatrical release of the live-action movie will also be PG-13, and probably for similar reasons.

PHcNRhb.png

Ashhong

That seems really strange to me and unnecessary. Does the violence in Wonder Woman really need to be R worthy? I understand it's WW1 and all but still..

Also I really hate that there's basically confirmation that we are going to see a neutered version in theaters, before even seeing the movie

a916

Queue internet meltdown in 3.. 2...1...

Totally see it happening even though WW is probably the most prime for a rated R movie considering how she's a warrior. and relishes battle.

Edit, first page did not disappoint. Somehow this is an indication on the quality of the film.

False alarm?

From the WW thread;

In the box theres a thing for "alternate titles" and it says its the "Commemorative Edition"

Quick search for that shows a just posted trailer for a "Wonder Woman Commemorative Edition" which is the previously released animated movie from years back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfHxndRXdr8

Seems like a false alarm folks, should OP should probaly update the thread title/post

The yt video's not available for me but yeah.

Ninjimbo

Logan kinda got me bloodthirsty so i'd take a gored up version of WW. It is WW1 afterall.

But it's fake and it will be PG-13 cuz it has to make a zillion dollars.

IHaveIce

Banned
Good thing it was a false alarm, not every movie needs to be gory and R rated just because of Logan and Deadpool.

Really would take me out of the movie if it would happen in WW. Though I could see it in SS2, though there is no chance I will be seeing SS2 if there are no big changes lol.

Just now I'm mostly interested in Justice League, we need a trailer showing action outside of this warehouse/cave. I need my Batman fix.

Today would have been a perfect day for a WW trailer imo.
Its detractors would have probably said something along the lines of WB/DC using the international women's day as a vehicle for promoting the movie, similar to how they did with her announcement as the Honorary UN Ambassador for Women's Rights.

LionPride

Banned
Its detractors would have probably said something along the lines of WB/DC using the international women's day as a vehicle for promoting the movie, similar to how they did with her announcement as the Honorary UN Ambassador for Women's Rights.
Only dickheads would say some shit like that. It makes sense to do it, Wonder Woman is a semi-well known figure across the world.

Only dickheads would say some shit like that. It makes sense to do it, Wonder Woman is a semi-well known figure across the world.

And yet her UN status was stripped from her a few months after the fact due to some bullshit I still don't understand.

Dickheads are a plenty in this day and age.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
She can't even pronounce Diana, it sounds like: "Die Ana". Monster.

Pine looking old and ragged. Turning into Affleck. The DCEU must really suck the soul out of it's actors

Directors too. Snyder looks like he had a turn in the White House after directing these films. I used to be shocked when I learned he was 50. Not anymore.

Ashhong

Directors too. Snyder looks like he had a turn in the White House after directing these films. I used to be shocked when I learned he was 50. Not anymore.

He has only himself to blame amirite?

I didn't want to bump the WW R thread, so

Well, technically Wonder Woman is quite bloodthirsty but those bracelets she wears keep the hunger for blood at bay. With them off she will gradually lose her morality and her power increases.

Is this true? Her bracelets are magical and keeps her power down?

shingi70

Banned
Man Pine is only 36 and already has the grey coming in. I mean I know people with far more stress jobs than any of these Hollywood types, and yet Affleck and Snyder always look like they've been sentenced to death.

He has only himself to blame amirite?

I didn't want to bump the WW R thread, so

Yeah, I might be mistaken but I think it's something that came up recently during the New 52, someone will correct me if wrong. ^_^

Ashhong

Man Pine is only 36 and already has the grey coming in. I mean I know people with far more stress jobs than any of these Hollywood types, and yet Affleck and Snyder always look like they've been sentenced to death.

To be fair, I've had gray hair since elementary school. Although his hair is so perfectly placed..I wonder if it's coloring for a movie lol

Yeah, I might be mistaken but I think it's something that came up recently during the New 52, someone will correct me if wrong. ^_^

That's pretty cool and could be an easy way to explain why she doesn't fly in this or any other nerfs they might want to give her. I want a scene sometime where she's down and decides she needs to take them off to up her power and then she goes beast mode. Similar to Superman in Superman vs the Elites

I had grey hairs starting to show up when I was around 24. Sometimes it's just genetic. My dad was completely grey by 40. Smoking two packs a day probably didn't help him either.

IconGrist

Yea, it's been a thing almost since the beginning but it never really gets brought up. Which is a shame because there's some seriously cool shit that can be done with it. It was most recently used in the New52 when Diana went 1 on 1 with Strife. Strife laughed at her for taking them off calling them her best defense. Diana returned the laugh saying the bracelets were Strife's best defense. The longer she goes without them the more dangerous she becomes. Think Hulk and his compounding rage factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom