• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjimbo

The Accountant was pretty alright. I didn't expect the movie to be a kind of dark comedy. I originally had it pegged to be a thriller or something and I was surprised when it basically became an action movie in the vein of John Wick.

Ashhong

The Accountant was pretty alright. I didn't expect the movie to be a kind of dark comedy. I originally had it pegged to be a thriller or something and I was surprised when it basically became an action movie in the vein of John Wick.

Wait, what is your definition of a dark comedy?

Ninjimbo

Something that's dark and funny in an ironic fashion? Don't know how to describe it. I thought the way they played around with the character was meant to be sort of funny. Like him keeping a trailer of weapons and anything dealing with Anna Kendrick.

There was a sense of humor to the movie that I didn't expect. Maybe it's not so dark but it's cheeky for a movie that's about an assassin with a mental condition.

Ashhong

Something that's dark and funny in an ironic fashion? Don't know how to describe it. I thought the way they played around with the character was meant to be sort of funny. Like him keeping a trailer of weapons and anything dealing with Anna Kendrick.

There was a sense of humor to the movie that I didn't expect. Maybe it's not so dark but it's cheeky for a movie that's about an assassin with a mental condition.

I felt like it was just being a typical thriller type action movie with a few jokes here and there, like any other movie has. A Snyder movie, it was not.

it had elements of dark comedy in it. the way that whole ending plays out between Bernthal and Affleck is pretty much it.

also plenty of scenes with Affleck having awkward encounters with Anna Kendrick after he murks some people right in front of her.

Penguin

New poster

C6ksVUoVsAEORYT.jpg

Ashhong

it had elements of dark comedy in it. the way that whole ending plays out between Bernthal and Affleck is pretty much it.

also plenty of scenes with Affleck having awkward encounters with Anna Kendrick after he murks some people right in front of her.

I just considered that your standard humor that you would find in any action or thriller movie...But semantics I guess

That poster is beautiful, you're crazy icon. Is there a version with no text though? God I hope this movie is good

JdFoX187

Banned
Love the bright colors all of the marketing materials have used thus far. Hope it keeps up. As much as I loved everything about Batman v. Superman, their posters were pretty bad.

Love the bright colors all of the marketing materials have used thus far. Hope it keeps up. As much as I loved everything about Batman v. Superman, their posters were pretty bad.

The teaser posters were awesome (I got the set from the IMAX event and have them framed even) but the rest were pretty bad.

J_Viper

I really thought we were supposed to get a new trailer with Kong, which was pretty fun by the way.

So maybe it'll be JL teaser with F8, WW trailer some time in May, then a full JL trailer in June with WW?

Ashhong

I really thought we were supposed to get a new trailer with Kong, which was pretty fun by the way.

So maybe it'll be JL teaser with F8, WW trailer some time in May, then a full JL trailer in June with WW?

Well apparently WW trailer this weekend. I wouldn't be surprised if that's the final trailer. Hopefully JL teaser/trailer in front of F8. Kind of late to release first trailer all the way in June I think

Gotta remember Zack loves to take footage to Comic Con. I would assume whatever they call Trailer 1 will be shown there with a final trailer in October. April, July, October are my guesses/expectation.

J_Viper

Well apparently WW trailer this weekend. I wouldn't be surprised if that's the final trailer. Hopefully JL teaser/trailer in front of F8. Kind of late to release first trailer all the way in June I think

Oh I see. That's a bit odd, no?

Is this confirmed, or just an assumption from whatever that Nickelodeon Sneak Peak is?

Just saw the film, it definitely had me laughing at some of the things and character interactions. Liked the movie as a whole.

Went to the museum today. Shit was dope.

C6lf2ODXAAAbrYO.jpg:large

Live as one of them, Zack
Discover where you strength and your power are needed
Always hold in your heart the pride of your special heritage
They can be a great people, Zack, they wish to be
They only lack the light to show the way
For this reason above all, their capacity for good,
I have sent them you, my only son.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Live as one of them, Zack
Discover where you strength and your power are needed
Always hold in your heart the pride of your special heritage
They can be a great people, Zack, they wish to be
They only lack the light to show the way
For this reason above all, their capacity for good,
I have sent them you, my only son.

2.6/10

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Their posters have been great up to this one. Looks like a bad photoshop.

And in comes guek with the negativity again. Pff, must suck to be one of your patients:

"Doctor, I'm not feeling well."
"Yeah well, life is shit and so are you. Get over it."

It's the best one. What is wrong with you Icon...

You guys are always wrong...

This guy gets it. Also, there are a great deal of things that are wrong with Icon. How much time you got?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom