• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

Love Wright's accent in that clip.

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE

Hopefully the trailer comes out before the stupid show...but probably not.

There's another 90 plus minutes of that glorious movie you can watch with one of the most morose doctors I've ever seen

Aidan Gillan da gawd. CIA guy should be the seventh member of the Justice League

J_Viper

CIA: Origins?

c5l0Tv3.jpg

Lol

He should have been the handler instead of Rick Flag. If he threatened to shoot enchantress and throw her out of a plane they wouldn't have had that mess in the first place

Ashhong

I like Gal's voice and think it works pretty well for WW, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss the JLU WW voice. I love that actresses voice..

DaveH

Small thing, but the latest teaser has pronunciations for Themyscira and Hippolyta which: A) Is a kindness to all the YouTubers and podcasters and journalists who are going to react to the trailer tomorrow; and B) Hopefully canonizes this pronunciation for the public at large henceforth.

Pet peeve but it's like nails-on-a-chalkboard whenever someone says "Hippo-Light-Yah" or "The-MIS-Kyra" or "The-MIS-CeeRa" for me.

Ashhong

Small thing, but the latest teaser has pronunciations for Themyscira and Hippolyta which: A) Is a kindness to all the YouTubers and podcasters and journalists who are going to react to the trailer tomorrow; and B) Hopefully canonizes this pronunciation for the public at large henceforth.

Pet peeve but it's like nails-on-a-chalkboard whenever someone says "Hippo-Light-Yah" or "The-MIS-Krya" or "The-MIS-CeeRa" for me.

Shouldn't the DCAU have canonized that? Those are some terrible ways to pronounce those words lol

DaveH

Shouldn't the DCAU have canonized that?
Sure, but you can literally count on one hand how many times they were said... so smaller exposure versus the movies (similar to the R'as issue).

The Hippolyta one above is bad, I hear Hippo-LIE-tah more frequently, but I'm more forgiving of it because that's a legit attempt at phonetically looking at the word.

Pachimari

I'm more hyped for Wonder Woman than any of the MCU movies this year, and I'm a huge MCU fan. I just find the cinematography and tone in these WW trailers so satisfying and right up my alley. I seriously love Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman!

I'm more hyped for Wonder Woman than any of the MCU movies this year, and I'm a huge MCU fan. I just find the cinematography and tone in these WW trailers so satisfying and right up my alley. I seriously love Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman!

I would be hyped for Spider-Man, but that trailer did nothing for me.

Ahasverus

Spiderman was my favorite superhero growing up and I legit was more hyped for ASM2 than Homecoming. The high school angle is my main turn off.

Extremely hyped for the videogame though!

So, at what time do we ascend?

Spiderman was my favorite superhero growing up and I legit was more hyped for ASM2 than Homecoming. The high school angle is my main turn off.

Extremely hyped for the videogame though!

So, at what time do we ascend?
Probably 12-13h until the trailer drops, which is unfortunate for Europeans.

Ahasverus

Tom also has noo spider-ass, which is a main requisite. I kinda feel he doesn't rock the suit that much, he has the body of a teenager.

Here's hoping we get an actor with a 10/10 derriêre for our dear Dick. Most important part of the casting really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom