• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross61

You damn nerds.

image.php

Walmart and Nick with the Nintendo Switch push. Woo!

Watching kids channels and their commercials is so illuminating. Do kids get psoriasis

Edit:
they werent sshowing the full trailer
check that youtube

IconGrist

Hopefully that's the last trailer. You can tell they are starting to struggle with what to show so as not to get people mad about spoiling the movie.

Ninjimbo

Hopefully that's the last trailer. You can tell they are starting to struggle with what to show so as not to get people mad about spoiling the movie.
I wonder if this trailer was even needed. I like the added story bits but I don't if it does the job of selling people that weren't already sold.

Boke1879

...but the electric guitar theme is garbage!

If that's the main thing people can find to criticize. That's a plus imo. Nothing in that trailer is inoffensive or bad. I mean you still have people trying to push Gal's acting but other than that it looks good.

It does seem like it's going to be pretty cookie cutter, but honestly. Inoffensive, by the books and generic is probably needed.

IconGrist

I will forever defend the Wonder Woman theme. It's a fighter's theme and that's what she is. You don't give the Champion of the Amazons some melodic mellow theme.

Ninjimbo

I will forever defend the Wonder Woman theme. It's a fighter's theme and that's what she is. You don't give the Champion of the Amazons some melodic mellow theme.
You have my sword, Icon. It's a badass theme that fits the character especially in her entrance. It's like a call to arms.

I didn't realize it was hated.

ryan299

Thought it was alright, though I prefer the previous trailers. Surprised they didn't show Ares. Thought they would, but seems like they learned from BvS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom