• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

Reviews tomorrow right?

Bought tickets for my sisters and myself already. Gonna take them to see Wonder Women on my birthday as a surprise lol.
(its the only day we are all free)

I was hoping I could see it Thursday night, but it's looking like the weekend now. I've found Thursday showings to be the best, because you generally get the opening weekend buzz in your theater, but the rest of the theater is less busy.

Soon
dc-comics-fans-start-petition-to-shut-down-rotten-tomatoes-after-inquisitr-com_815015.jpg

VS

IconGrist

I had some show on Netflix running in the background and I heard "mother of god" and it instantly reminded me of the Lex and Superman confrontation in BvS. Not even a minute later I had BvS on watching that scene and got all the way to the credits.

Not really what?

Looking forward to reviews is not weird. You either, like some people, hope for it to have bad reviews to get an entertaining thread, or the other side of people who just are unsure wether or not to see the movie. And I want this movie to be successful critically and commercially for various obvious reasons.

dat heyuguys and den of geek seal of approval.

btw will Justice League Dark ever get made? After that Logan Lucky trailer I now want Daniel Craig as Constantine if Farrell doesn't do it. I forgot how amazing dude is.

Pachimari

dat heyuguys and den of geek seal of approval.

btw will Justice League Dark ever get made? After that Logan Lucky trailer I now want Daniel Craig as Constantine if Farrell doesn't do it. I forgot how amazing dude is.
It just lost its director. But hopefully they'll focus on this one soon.

I wonder which movies comes after Aquaman.. they seem to want Batgirl, Suicide Squad 2 and Sirens out. Hopefully they'll find a director for The Flash as well but now I'm thinking it won't come out until 2020.

Also, I'm so hyped for Wonder Woman , I keep printing out posters on the pro printer here lol.

Looking forward to reviews is not weird. You either, like some people, hope for it to have bad reviews to get an entertaining thread, or the other side of people who just are unsure wether or not to see the movie. And I want this movie to be successful critically and commercially for various obvious reasons.

Well for me, unless the review tank like BvS and SS I don't really care about reviews much.

But with the fact that's it's the first female led one of the big superhero movies, and that I think the film looks very interesting, I'm very much looking forward to seeing what people write about, and how it works

gamz

It just lost its director. But hopefully they'll focus on this one soon.

I wonder which movies comes after Aquaman.. they seem to want Batgirl, Suicide Squad 2 and Sirens out. Hopefully they'll find a director for The Flash as well but now I'm thinking it won't come out until 2020.

Also, I'm so hyped for Wonder Woman , I keep printing out posters on the pro printer here lol.

justice league dark. Not Justice League.

I just watched Suicide Squad for the 1st time.... Ahasverus wasn't wrong it's bad. Robbie and Will are the only good things about it. WOAT villain too. throw everything else in the trash. Score was forgettable and the cinematography was a HUGE step backwards from BvS. Why was Leto Joker even in the movie? he had 0 relevance.

Do better but next time scrap everyone but robbie, Smith and Davis.

scusthov.gif
scusthov.gif
scusthov.gif

Top Bottom