• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

Watching Dunkirk next week

I need something tomorrow to make me feel like this

giphy.gif

Me when Wonder Woman 2 directed by Patty Jenkins is announced onstage

What did you put in your Coffee man?

And can I have some?

I find that a lot of modern movies are improved by making up backstory and plot explanations in your head while you're watching.

The John Wick movies are set in an alternate universe NYC where giant shootouts are an everyday thing; that's why no one calls the cops and cars keep driving by in the background during the scenes.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
elmayimbe pinned his flashpoint twit

so yeah, WB might be trying to retcon the Snyder films out of existence then?

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
How can I enjoy something when I can't even enjoy life?

I will never watch Dunkirk. War I'm planning on seeing soon.

Don't know what Splatoon is. Destiny I don't like.

I can do drunk but no high, I don't do drugs and never will.

My nerves are calm.

But alcohol is a drug so... yeah

Why permanently write off Dunkirk?

I know most are cool on Flashpoint but I'm all in if that's the route they choose.

Ashhong

elmayimbe pinned his flashpoint twit

so yeah, WB might be trying to retcon the Snyder films out of existence then?

Bullshit. The reason I say bullshit is because they dont NEED Flashpoint to "fix" the DCEU. Everything can be fixed after JL (except maybe a younger Batman). Any character changes can come in the form of their own solo movie without a Flashpoint event. If they wanted to completely change it up and change the heroes and actors then yea...but there's no way that's happening right now.

But I am interested to know why he's posting that...

And also nice to see that he deaded the Harley solo quickly

Neophant

Dunkirk was Great, War was pretty good (saw it in a triple feature last week) and Splatoon 2 will be bought some time over the weekend. The real show starts tomorrow and I believe it'll be during the Hall H panel when, with the largest possible audience and eyes on the people there, will some of these rumors either be laid to rest or outright discredited.

Odoul

Late but I really hope the entire universe isn't flushed because one actor is a flake.

Just recast that shit and move on.

FUCK why couldn't Brolin have just accepted the role?

J_Viper

Late but I really hope the entire universe isn't flushed because one actor is a flake.

I think it was WB who was dead set on casting an A-lister so the DCEU could have their Robert Downey.

Thing is, if everything had gone according to plan, The Batman would been almost finished shooting. They were supposed to start in March, no?

They could not have anticipated the dude having his life fall apart.

But yeah, Brolin would have been neat. Dude looks YUGE as Cable

It's a franchise already over $3B. Rebooting it is a fairy tale.

And Brolin-Batman saving Martha would've been kinda awkward.

Top Bottom