• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

strafer

Apparently someone threw a grenade at a nightclub were I live. Luckily it was closed.

Still, where the fuck do you get a grande in sweden.

DCEU is dad.

5535707-2878606966-tumbl.jpg

Yes please.

Pachimari

Apparently someone threw a grenade at a nightclub were I live. Luckily it was closed.

Still, where the fuck do you get a grande in sweden.
That reminds me there's been thrown grenades in Malmo and Stockholm before. At least twice. It's sickening but yeah if mad men want their weapons there's probably a mean to get it. Like here in Denmark, illegal weapons have just increased.

We need a Batman. Like the guy in Russia.

Maddocks

Ben looks miserable in everything now of days, I'm starting to believe after his separation and rehab he has resting miserable face.

Maddocks

I wonder if Ben Affleck is going to appear on the IMDB boat thing at Comic Con with Kevin Smith.

I hope so, it would be good to see them together again, to just bullshit for a few minutes and hear kevin apologize in person about the whole chasing amy thing from the past couple of days ago.

Ahasverus

Also we dont know if it will be released officially. But keep F5ing Zacks Twitter, he might post it like last year.
I kinda don't care about the panel, the trailers will be uploaded to WB's channel and the announcements will be communicated by the press.

Top Bottom