• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Community Thread [Summer of Superfriends]

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Kovu

Constantine confirmed to be appearing on The Arrow.

Also.
Flash_S2_JG_1st_Look_55ca5cfb171a93.77650546.jpg

Penguin

The female (I guess at this point, The) Doctor Light will be coming to The Flash

http://tvline.com/2015/08/13/doctor-light-the-flash-female-season-2-spoilers-cast/

Question: Flash scoop, please! —Tatiana
Ausiello: Arrow addicts may recall Cisco and Caitlin making mention of ex-S.T.A.R. Labs employee Doctor Light when they first appeared in Season 2’s “The Man Under the Hood.” Turns out, that was some stealthy foreshadowing. Stanton tells us that the metahuman will turn up this season on The Flash — but “it’s going to be the female version” of the character.

Can someone give me some back ground information on female Dr. Light?

They created her after the UTTER DISASTER that was the previous Doctor Light had run its course and they were looking to increase minority representation. Why they went with a Doctor Light successor, I will never know.

Powers are pretty much exactly what it says on the tin, produces and manipulates light. Most common combat thing is just an energy blast sorta deal, but illusion and whatnot obviously falls in her wheelhouse as well.

Penguin

They created her after the UTTER DISASTER that was the previous Doctor Light had run its course and they were looking to increase minority representation. Why they went with a Doctor Light successor, I will never know.

Powers are pretty much exactly what it says on the tin, produces and manipulates light. Most common combat thing is just an energy blast sorta deal, but illusion and whatnot obviously falls in her wheelhouse as well.

I have no idea of what disaster you speak....

Frog-fu

Banned
I was one of the more critical posters in the Arrow thread, but for some reason I find myself wanting to watch season 4 more than any of the other shows, and I couldn't tell you why. Season 3 was pretty bad, but I just miss it. Maybe it's cause I've been watching the show since it premiered, so even if it got bad, I'm feeling the void.

Tabby

I was one of the more critical posters in the Arrow thread, but for some reason I find myself wanting to watch season 4 more than any of the other shows, and I couldn't tell you why. Season 3 was pretty bad, but I just miss it. Maybe it's cause I've been watching the show since it premiered, so even if it got bad, I'm feeling the void.

It can't get any worse.

Morbid curiosity?

Or maybe you still have hope, a little spark of optimism deep, deep down, that they can pull it out. Such things are deeply unfashionable these days, but remarkably rewarding.

Haters gon hate the Master of Holograms.

Well... yeah. Dude is easy to hate.

Because he's awful.

As is most everything associated with him.

His best part in his tenure on the Suicide Squad was dying horribly on Apokalips, tricked by the ghost/hallucination of his dead partner.

If you're like me, you believe that S3 was just a bad spot and S4 will be really good.

Joni

You have been caring for these characters for three years now, even if you don't like what they do. The attachment will only grow worse from here.

Frog-fu

Banned
If you're like me, you believe that S3 was just a bad spot and S4 will be really good.

I try not to have any lofty expectations. Better than season 1 is the best I can do right now.

You have been caring for these characters for three years now, even if you don't like what they do. The attachment will only grow worse from here.

That's the thing, I don't particularly care that much about the characters. I enjoy them, but I can't say I care for them. I enjoyed the OT more than the show and enjoyed the show more than I otherwise would because of the OT.

My hope for Arrow S4 is less bitching about it online. Just sit back and enjoy the radioactive flips.

Roy's gone now. It'll never be the same. Not unless, perhaps, Thea takes up the art of flipping. Don't think that'll be as funny though.

ReiGun

This is a great idea.

I know they want to focus on the regular people and the big brands are off the table, but I would love cameos from C and D listers. Those characters are always ripe for fun comedy rips like this.

I dig it. Still should call it The Quiver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom