• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Off-Season - Crisis on Infinite Reruns

ZeroX03

Banned

Pachimari

Sounds like DCTV isn't for you.

I'm loving The Flash even though it weren't as good as Season 1. Though Arrow has really been a drag. It have had a few ups, like the Andy vs Spartan thing going on, Oliver having to deal with magic, Vixen showing up and such but ultimately it have been a drag. But I love my comic book movies and TV shows so I'm gonna stick to it.

I have one episode left of Arrow, but I'm gonna check out the pilot of Preacher before watching the finale. Need to shake it up a bit.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I'm loving The Flash even though it weren't as good as Season 1. Though Arrow has really been a drag. It have had a few ups, like the Andy vs Spartan thing going on, Oliver having to deal with magic, Vixen showing up and such but ultimately it have been a drag. But I love my comic book movies and TV shows so I'm gonna stick to it.

I have one episode left of Arrow, but I'm gonna check out the pilot of Preacher before watching the finale. Need to shake it up a bit.

Preacher has been pretty divisive. Really hard to gauge what people's reaction to it will be. It hasn't been as clear cut as "Fans of the comic will hate it, others will like it." I think your enjoyment of it beyond the pilot depends on how trusting you are in the writers to tell the story over the course of the season. It doesn't feel the need to explain itself in a short beyond of time, and that seems to have rubbed people the wrong way.

I loved the pilot and have been enjoying the occasional episode here and there. It has a lost a little of the piss & vinegar that the pilot had, but its tonally consistent so far. It really feels like a show that was written more for binge watching. Watching week to week has gotten a little monotonous, really overdue for the powder keg to go off at this point. I'm a huge fan of the comics, but the show has been like 90% original at this point. I think it's more of hindrance because instead of just being confused about everything, I know where they're going with some stuff while the rest of the show has me scratching my head. I'm grateful they're going in their own direction with it.

strafer

David Harewood's Martian Manhunter will return this season btw

XBFh2Xs.gif

Magwik

Banned
"We're still on track from Season 4"
"Flashpoint won't affect anything"
"Flashpoint will majorly affect the show"

Yeah someone probably got shit for S4.

Malvingt2

Grant Gustin ‏@grantgust
We start filming on Wednesday. I just finished reading the 2nd episode. This is going to be the strongest start to a season yet.⚡️ #TheFlash

ZeroX03

Banned
Arrow Cast Talks Season 5's Return to Core Mission, Dig Meeting Supergirl and More — Plus: Why No 'Olicity' News?

Lots of little stuff. Diggle's new mask is again confirmed, he's aware of Blackneto. Katrina Law's favorite stunt is making out with Caity Lotz, as is mine.

"We're still on track from Season 4"
"Flashpoint won't affect anything"
"Flashpoint will majorly affect the show"

Yeah someone probably got shit for S4.

Or more likely Amell didn't really know the state of affairs when he made his first comment.

No Flash in Arrowverse affecting Arrow as a whole should just basically mean Oliver is dead from not having Barry around to catch those boomerangs during the first crossover episode.

Nothing else after that.

No Flash in Arrowverse affecting Arrow as a whole should just basically mean Oliver is dead from not having Barry around to catch those boomerangs during the first crossover episode.

Nothing else after that.

He'd be dead before that. If Barry wasn't chasing metas to Starling City, Ollie would have died from poisoning during the Grundy arc.

Joni

Yeah, everything we know about the upcoming season directly contradicts the possibility of Flashpoint having an important effect. They have kept saying how this villain is only possible because of the things that happened over the last four years.

Yeah, everything we know about the upcoming season directly contradicts the possibility of Flashpoint having an important effect. They have kept saying how this villain is only possible because of the things that happened over the last four years.
That thing just makes me wonder if the next big bad is the result of some background character who's life just got continuously fucked over by the events of what Oliver did over the course of the show as the vigilante and wants revenge.

I REALLY hope we get the RF and Flash flashpoint scene this season

I'm thinking the villain will be someone from Flashpoint who wants to change time to go back to their timeline. If that's the case, we could have Barry go to Thawne for help.

THAWNE: And why would I ever help you, Mr. Allen?

BARRY: Because to save the world, I have to rip out my own heart

THAWNE: Now I'm interested.

Top Bottom