• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Off-Season - Crisis on Infinite Reruns

Arrow casts Hal Jordan
's sister-in-law

http://www.newsarama.com/29925-report-arrow-s-green-lantern-connection-grows-with-new-casting.html

Veteran TV actress Carly Pope has been cast in Arrow season 5 as journalist and Coast City transplant Susan Williams, according to TVInsider.

In comic books, Williams married Hal Jordan's younger brother Jim, becoming Susan Jordan. This isn't Arrow's first reference to the Green Lantern mythos, as advertisements and signs for both Coast City and Ferris Air have appeared in several episodes of the show, as did an off-hand mention for a missing test pilot.

With Superman officially coming to CW's Supergirl, could Green Lantern and other A-List heroes be far behind in joining the CW's DC-Verse?

Pachimari

I'm watching Arrow again. That microchip to make Felicity walk again is such a cheap plot device, seriously. And I weren't impressed by this episode with the Demolition Team taking down buildings. But I have decided to finish the season anyway and is currently at Episode 15. I'm looking forward to see Vixen again for sure.

Pachimari

Wow Vixen can fly with the spirit of a bird, pretty cool. I'm damn excited to see her in Legends of Tomorrow. Which is why I'll probably finish LoT S1 as well. So how many cities have we heard about in the Arrowverse? Star City, Central City, Coast City, Detroit and Supergirl's city.

ZeroX03

Banned
Wow Vixen can fly with the spirit of a bird, pretty cool. I'm damn excited to see her in Legends of Tomorrow. Which is why I'll probably finish LoT S1 as well. So how many cities have we heard about in the Arrowverse? Star City, Central City, Coast City, Detroit and Supergirl's city.

Bludhaven, Opal, Keystone, Havenrock, Midway, Atlantis, Hong Kong, a few other minor ones.

Pachimari

I'm finishing up Arrow now. 6 episodes left. It doesn't seem that good, and Felicity getting her walk back is cheap. I kind of liked the Cupid episode though, and Vixen have been alright.

ZeroX03

Banned
This is only very vaguely related to this thread, but if you like DC stuff, definitely grab Teeny Titans on iOS/Android. Really great premium game (no in app purchases), an RPG with TTG! characters, which happens to include a few familiar faces like Roy.

I'm finishing up Arrow now. 6 episodes left. It doesn't seem that good, and Felicity getting her walk back is cheap. I kind of liked the Cupid episode though, and Vixen have been alright.

It gets better in the last few episodes, although the finale is really bland.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that

I thought the Cupid episode was pretty fun too. Didn't add much to the season long arc, but it was nice to see her back. Wish they would have kept Felicity in the wheelchair. They were doing some cool things with her dealing with it, so I definitely agree that the chip "fixing" her seemed cheap and way too easy.

Just be glad you're watching it all together. There was a month long break between the episode where Felicity walks out on Oliver and the Cupid episode.

Dispatch

This is only very vaguely related to this thread, but if you like DC stuff, definitely grab Teeny Titans on iOS/Android. Really great premium game (no in app purchases), an RPG with TTG! characters, which happens to include a few familiar faces like Roy.
Yep, my girls were interested in this one because of the Teen Titans Go license, and I'm finding I'm enjoying it, too.

Tabby

I don't even usually play mobile games but man this has me hooked.

Joni

Tom Felton is a huge casting. He hasn't done much since Harry Potter but he was delightfully evil in those movies, I hope he brings his leather pants.

ZeroX03

Banned
Wow, that casting is huge. And a really good choice with what limited knowledge we have of the role.

The Flash's first new series regular too.

ZeroX03

Banned
i bet the name of the role is just a cover for something huge

He doesn't strike me as Mirror Master or Abra Kadabra, but he'd kill it as The Top.

Or just someone who's hatred of Barry leads them to work with the puppet master behind the scenes...
a giant telepathic gorilla, please?

He doesn't strike me as Mirror Master or Abra Kadabra, but he'd kill it as The Top.

Or just someone who's hatred of Barry leads them to work with the puppet master behind the scenes...
a giant telepathic gorilla, please?

hopefully it doest get shot. too soon?

ZeroX03

Banned
hopefully it doest get shot. too soon?

grodd-the-flash-1447813756.gif

mldxxcbfsrewzeazvy9d.gif

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
There needs to be a scene on The Flash with Piped Piper and Malfoy.

I want that so much.

ZeroX03

Banned
They're pimping it on their social media, I'm not sure how new this is but every episode of Constantine is available on CW Seed. I wouldn't read too much into it, but it seems to confirm WB has all rights to the show.

Penguin

They're pimping it on their social media, I'm not sure how new this is but every episode of Constantine is available on CW Seed. I wouldn't read too much into it, but it seems to confirm WB has all rights to the show.

CW Seed is becoming a solid home for DC TV

Vixen
Constantine
90s Flash
Birds of Prey

NEed to work on Adam West's Batman and Smallville.

Magwik

Banned
Shit this is amazing. Soundtrack next please.

Joni

Good news, now on to a dvd release for the UK.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that

That's cool of them. CW Seed actually has some nice exclusives for such a small streaming service. Before Hulu got it recently, CW Seed was the only place to watch The OC. They still have exclusive streaming rights to The Sarah Connor Chronicles if memory serves right.

It's a dope service, especially since it's free. They even put some of the DC Animated movies on there. I do wonder why they treat it like an entirely separate network though. Why not put the "rolling 5" episode of CW shows on there too? They're on CW.com and Seed is a better video player.

Pachimari

3.5 episodes left. Finished the one where Laurel's dying. Though I have already read that Dhark get's taken down, that Lance is probably gonna step and that the team splits by the end. I don't think there's many if any surprises left for me, so I'm just gonna pull through these last couple of episodes, and then look to finish off Legends of Tomorrow as well.

ZeroX03

Banned
That's cool of them. CW Seed actually has some nice exclusives for such a small streaming service. Before Hulu got it recently, CW Seed was the only place to watch The OC. They still have exclusive streaming rights to The Sarah Connor Chronicles if memory serves right.

It's a dope service, especially since it's free. They even put some of the DC Animated movies on there. I do wonder why they treat it like an entirely separate network though. Why not put the "rolling 5" episode of CW shows on there too? They're on CW.com and Seed is a better video player.

Networks are weird with streaming services. Go figure. All I know is CBS hosted stuff is very tight on VPNs, whereas with CW Seed they work nicely.

Pachimari

I don't know if I should continue my Supergirl run. I'm finishing up Arrow, and will do so with Legends of Tomorrow as well, but I honestly planned on keeping it at The Flash only. But I can't miss out on what The CW is building with this Arrowverse. We might not see such a thing for a long while after this universe is ending, so why not ride the ride.

Joni

I don't know if I should continue my Supergirl run. I'm finishing up Arrow, and will do so with Legends of Tomorrow as well, but I honestly planned on keeping it at The Flash only. But I can't miss out on what The CW is building with this Arrowverse. We might not see such a thing for a long while after this universe is ending, so why not ride the ride.

It is a long wait, you'll cave and start Supergirl by the end of it.

Top Bottom