• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Off-Season - Crisis on Infinite Reruns

BokehKing

Banned
That's cool of them. CW Seed actually has some nice exclusives for such a small streaming service. Before Hulu got it recently, CW Seed was the only place to watch The OC. They still have exclusive streaming rights to The Sarah Connor Chronicles if memory serves right.

It's a dope service, especially since it's free. They even put some of the DC Animated movies on there. I do wonder why they treat it like an entirely separate network though. Why not put the "rolling 5" episode of CW shows on there too? They're on CW.com and Seed is a better video player.

Is Seed something I can download on roku or ps4/x1?
Or is it mainly an online thing?

damn, that top page responsibilities

Code:
[IMG]http://blog.capterra.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/sheldon_flash.gif[/IMG]

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Is Seed something I can download on roku or ps4/x1?
Or is it mainly an online thing?

I think plain old CW has an app for Xbox 360 and Xbox One, or at least they used to. CW Seed is on Roku, Apple TV, iOS, and Android. It has a small library of shows, but a bunch of them are exclusive.

Joni

Stephen Amell said:
Decided last night that not spending the 4th of July with my family was ridiculous. Asked my wife what everyone was doing... They were heading to our friends place and tons of our people were coming to hang. She told me this at midnight. Two hours earlier, I'd landed in Vancouver, from New Jersey. Slept the whole way. Booked a flight. 5:50 am departure... couldn't sleep. Worked out at 3:30. Left for the airport at 4:15... Had to get a temporary passport a few weeks ago for my China trip and my permanent resident card was in the old voided passport. Apparently, this was a mistake. Customs got slightly ornery. Secondary screening... Missed my flight. Probably could've been avoided... A lovely lady put me on the next flight... Managed to get all the way to my house without spoiling the surprise. Hugs. Kisses. My kiddo handed me a princess doll and insisted that we "go to a meeting". What was on the docket? I don't know. Headed to our friends spot... Took a 75 minute disco nap. Did swim time. Mavi danced... Ate ribs. The time you get to be a Dad... The best. At the airport. Landing late. Arrow production starts tomorrow. Worth it.
I think they'll wait for him if he is a bit late.

ZeroX03

Banned
Yeah the wheels of television are spinning back into production. Flash and the others starting up too. Only 3 months until we're back.

ZeroX03

Banned
Felicity's back kids. Berlanti and Bambam!

ClpFTykUYAAA2ta.jpg:large

Joni

Good to see Bamford got an 'important' episode.

They have Felicity to cover the first ep back...

Let's start an Arrow production thread....

*Runs away*

The lack of remarks on the other shows made me think this was the Arrow production thread already.

Penguin

Good to see Bamford got an 'important' episode.

The lack of remarks on the other shows made me think this was the Arrow production thread already.

Yeah Arrow has gotten the bulk of the casting announcements, I do wonder if they want to blow out seasons of Flash, Legends and Supergirl at SDCC in a few weeks

ZeroX03

Banned
Arrow had a bunch of minor casting. Their biggest gets were Stardust and Cutty. Flash got Malfoy and (a more prominent) Cold while Supergirl got Superman and Wonder Woman. Legends has two new smaller name series regulars.

Arrow tends to have a more public production process, just because Amell, Guggenheim and others are quite active on social media compared to the other shows.

They might just not have major castings for Legends and Supergirl, while Flash had Malfoy already.

Supergirl still has two series regular spots to be filled.

Pachimari

Finally finished Arrow, I really didn't like this season. Which is too bad as I thought it started out strongly.

Pretty cool that Oliver is the mayor though. And that Speedy is out. And that we will potentially get a new cop next season. I hope for some large changes.

ZeroX03

Banned
Finally finished Arrow, I really didn't like this season. Which is too bad as I thought it started out strongly.

Pretty cool that Oliver is the mayor though. And that Speedy is out. And that we will potentially get a new cop next season. I hope for some large changes.

Speedy isn't out permanently. She's still with the show. Just like how Wentworth Miller is now in the Arrow cast too.

Joni

He is losing his superhero titles one by one. First Black Driver, now Blackneto. They'll name him something lame like Spartan next.

KonradLaw

A bit offtopic, but shows how small tv industry can be. In two weeks USA will launch Shooter tv series, and Arrowverse's Patty plays the lead hero's wife, while Amanda Waller is chasing the dude:D

Joni

A bit offtopic, but shows how small tv industry can be. In two weeks USA will launch Shooter tv series, and Arrowverse's Patty plays the lead hero's wife, while Amanda Waller is chasing the dude:D

There is also the movie 400 Days where the Atom and the White Canary are helped by the Reverse Flash.

ZeroX03

Banned
Just the vibe I have always gotten from his photo shoots over the years.

I don't think there's ever really any need to compare him to someone with a very controversial history and essentially say "well he doesn't appear to have sexually assaulted anyone... yet." That's a really dick move and no evidence to be insinuating such.

Top Bottom