• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow |OT| Macho Man Vandal Savage - Thursdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Great first episode. Tons of fun. I can't believe it. Is there a The 100 GAF? I've never been able to see it live.

Ponn

Banned
I never thought i'd say there are too many good comic book shows on tv taking up my week, but damn there are too many good comic book shows on tv taking up my whole damn week.

I can totally see why critics weren't too fond of the pilot. There was bad dialogue, bad acting, some strange pacing, and iffy CG at times.

I still found myself enjoying it. The show is so campy with the themes it uses that I don't think I can't like it.

Why don't they just travel to the moment that flash and arrow beat Savage?

Then there would 2 of Hawkman & 2 of Hawkgirl there. Seeing each other could cause a chain reaction that could unravel the very fabric of the space time continuum.....or they could just pass out.

T Dollarz

That was so fucking good. Totally lived up to my hype. The whole squad is badass and I love the upbeat, funny and over the top shit. I could see this being my favorite of the three shows. It certainly had the best episode of the week if we're judging like that. But it will be interesting to see what this show morphs into. My loan gripe right now would be that Vandal Savage just isn't a very compelling villain.

Not bad of a premiere, even if the pacing was a tad fast. A fun spinoff that seems worth the time investment.
As long as the show hits the right balance of cheese and seriousness, the show should work out fine.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
That was everything I needed it to be. The tone was perfect and I love that they didn't waste a minute with the pace.

Can't wait for next week.

tim1138

Great premiere, they did a nice job balancing the team and making sure everyone was doing something. Here's hoping Sara stays with Snart and Rory, the chemistry between the three was fantastic.

Luigi87

I really hate that this airs a half an hour later in Canada =(

Being said. Pretty good pilot. Mixed feelings, but it's a pilot, so I'm interested in seeing where it goes from here.

weshes195

16 episode anthology season, with the potential for more seasons with rotating cast.

Wasn't there a rumor that there may not be a 2nd season? Apparently they spent a LOT of money on this. Although maybe if it does well there will be more of a chance for another one.

Volimar

If it is a rotating cast, I hope they don't keep using Flash and Arrow to springboard them. Though I'd love Vixen and Constantine to get at least a few episodes.

Also the Question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom