• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow |OT| Macho Man Vandal Savage - Thursdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

I know what the rock is and no it's not Kryptonite.

It's obviously
A piece of green magic meteorite, ala Alan Scott Green Lantern

Dunlop

Heatwave isn't here because of his fire "power". In terms of strength he easily loses to Firestorm, so they won't compete over this. With him it's more the practical criminal element with experience and the snarky comments. If anything he will go because of snark, but I hope not. He is pretty awesome.
Maybe it's covered elsewhere here but it's there any plausible explanation of why when he flamethrowers people they fall over unconscious instead of you know.. Being cooked alive and dying a horrible gruesome death?

Joni

Maybe it's covered elsewhere here but it's there any plausible explanation of why when he flamethrowers people they fall over unconscious instead of you know.. Being cooked alive and dying a horrible gruesome death?
It is comic book logic to keep the show lighthearted. Same reason Snart never actually freezes anyone with his cold gun.

ZeroX03

Banned

They're really cold flames and really ice hot beams?

Same as in the comics, those two weapons don't work as they really should.

ZeroX03

Banned
The pilot is over, now back to our regularly scheduled new episode...

#1.03 "Blood Ties"
Extended Episode Promo
Inside: Blood Ties
SNART VISITS HIS PAST; STEIN AND RAY TEAM UP — Rip (Arthur Darvill) decides to weaken Vandal Savage (Casper Crump) by going after his financial assets. Rip and Sara (Caity Lotz) infiltrate Savage’s bank, but are discovered by his men. Meanwhile, Snart (Wentworth Miller) and Rory (Dominic Purcell) talk Jax (Franz Drameh) into taking the jump ship back to Central City so they can steal a valuable emerald. Professor Stein (Victor Garber) guides Ray (Brandon Routh) on a dangerous mission. Hawkgirl (Ciara Renee) pleases audiences by not having a storyline this week. Dermott Downs directed the episode written by Marc Guggenheim & Chris Fedak (#103). Original airdate 2/4/2016.

LGN103A-0160b-cd6c9.jpg

Joni

We all know this is a lie:
Hawkgirl (Ciara Renee) pleases audiences by not having a storyline this week.
She'll sit in the corner crying that they were destined for each other

Chariot

I was actually a bit grumpy about Savage not having an army and big amassed wealth in the crossover, which he should have given his age. Could very well be because our Legends robbed him blind :D

I'm suspecting it's a time loop and the start of the pilot is actually an outcome from their failure but they'll find this out near the end and fix it. I think it's already pretty obvious they won't stop Savage in the past and it'll either be encountering him again in either the near future or from around Rip Hunter's present.

anaron

The only thing I don't like about Ray's suit is the visor and how overtly mechanical it is. They could streamline it a tad ala Young Justice.

shingi70

Banned
The only thing I don't like about Ray's suit is the visor and how overtly mechanical it is. They could streamline it a tad ala Young Justice.

Man I love how Mechincal it looks considering its still a prototype and its the first advanced technology in the universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom