• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow |OT| Macho Man Vandal Savage - Thursdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, i think it will be better now that her character development will be more than her remembering times she had sex with a boring guy.

Yeah, the predestination stuff kind of locked her -and- Hawkman into being boring ass characters.

Now that one of them is gone, it kind of puts them both in uncharted territory (when he inevitably comes back, of course).

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Just caught up, way better than the first episode.

Will season 2's plot be about going back in time and make Hawkman an interesting character? It's the ultimate impossible task.

Tabby

Will season 2's plot be about going back in time and make Hawkman an interesting character? It's the ultimate impossible task.

It'll be about this cast successfully stopping Savage but in doing so it fucked everything up because the bad events still need to happen.

So it'll be a new crew vs old crew.

Rewatching all of JL & JLU for the first time since it aired(Leaves Netflix tomorrow)
And man one character I need to see in the Arrowverse is
Vigilante.jpg

he'd fit well on this show.

Chariot

Rewatching all of JL & JLU for the first time since it aired(Leaves Netflix tomorrow)
And man one character I need to see in the Arrowverse is
Vigilante.jpg

he'd fit well on this show.
Please with Shining Knight. Their argument about Clint Eastwood was hilarious.

In fact, with all the time travelling the chance of Jonah Hex seems pretty good. Jeez, I want an awesome Jonah Hex.

For me, I remember how that character is portrayed in the comics and animated shows. She was a great character. Here she's always in danger, unsure, losing some fight, standing around doing nothing as someone within mace-reach is getting beat down, etc. It's like damn writers, do something with her already.

Yeah see, I never read the comics so I know I'm missing out and all

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
So...is Hawkman out entirely? Or are we thinking what they'll do is pick him up on another one of his reincarnations, so that now the two of them are on equally ignorant footing?

Pau

Yeah, i think it will be better now that her character development will be more than her remembering times she had sex with a boring guy.
The pre-destination stuff is so uninteresting. Especially when it comes to romance. I'm glad he's gone for now.

So...is Hawkman out entirely? Or are we thinking what they'll do is pick him up on another one of his reincarnations, so that now the two of them are on equally ignorant footing?
Please no. Unless one of his previous reincarnations has a much better personality and isn't obsessed with getting together with his eternal love or whatever.

I think he's out as a regular member of the team. But we'll surely see him again, given time traveling shenanigans and such.

ZeroX03

Banned
Hawkman will be back whether we like it or not - he's confirmed for at least more flashbacks - but probably not for a while with the team. They were crowded enough.

Until then...

jsa26_cover_full.jpg

The actor is billed as a guest character. So his appearance will range somewhere between Merlyn on Arrow and Jay Garrick on Flash

Errr, yes and no. On the show he's billed as a series regular but on press releases he fluctuates between regular and guest star. He must have some weird contractual stuff going on, we'll see if he's out of the credits with this next episode. The voice of Gideon is a regular for some reason too.

Concept art

legends-of-tomorrow_concept-art_firestorm.jpg

So- we haven't seen the costume when they aren't fused- does Firestorm now have his transmutation power, and use that to make the costume? The alluded to Jax and Stein working on powers that Stein couldn't unlock with Ronnie, but so far all we've seen is flight and fire blasts.

ZeroX03

Banned
So- we haven't seen the costume when they aren't fused- does Firestorm now have his transmutation power, and use that to make the costume? The alluded to Jax and Stein working on powers that Stein couldn't unlock with Ronnie, but so far all we've seen is flight and fire blasts.

There was a transmutation scene from Ronnie cut from the Flash S1 finale so there's a good chance he can make his outfit. Or the rule of cool just overrides narrative.

Heatwave has to go or firestorm because there is 2 fire people on the team

I don't think it's stupid but if firestorm went then Martin would leave and I like the old dude

What a fun romp this show is

Sarah having no blood lust? Is weird and not wanting revenge on the that guy that killed her?

Heatwave has to go or firestorm because there is 2 fire people on the team

I don't think it's stupid but if firestorm went then Martin would leave and I like the old dude

What a fun romp this show is

Sarah having no blood lust? Is weird and not wanting revenge on the that guy that killed her?

Because then her and this show would be a drag, man I love her in this. Show has come out the gate as strong as flash did or even better perhaps

And that white canary really needs to be adapted into a suit for black canary too. So much better than the basura that laurel wears. She looks great with the sleeveless shirt but then she puts on that leather get up and the mask and looks hilarious

Chariot

Heatwave isn't here because of his fire "power". In terms of strength he easily loses to Firestorm, so they won't compete over this. With him it's more the practical criminal element with experience and the snarky comments. If anything he will go because of snark, but I hope not. He is pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom