• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow |OT| Macho Man Vandal Savage - Thursdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreIII

iwylMAf.jpg

Beat me to it! Hahahahaha.

So I'm enjoying the show, but why don't they just go back to before Savage is born and kill his mother?

Because they have no idea who his mother is or where she is.

Ancient Egyptians were fantastic record keepers, but papyrus doesn't age as well as you'd hope.

(Assuming he's actually Ancient Egyptian and he wasn't already immortal when he was an Egyptian priest).

ryan299

Didn't feel tonights episode at all. The how is better when they're all together. Liked the
osmosis jones
scenes though.

Fun times, I was expecting Sara to take a shot of Carter's blood. Of course Snart wouldn't be able to change his future.

Carter sucked but the hate for Kendra is getting here is ridiculous. I still wish they didn't pull the "I remember I LURVED YOOOOUUU!" Though.

Let's go to the 80s!
Qt0txEe.gif

Kard8p3

It's funny, most people would probably think Snart is trying to change the past to make himself a better person, I was thinking it was because he felt bad about killing his old man.

Skux

Vandal scored some big villain points tonight. That cult setup was creepy as hell, so was the trash talking to Rip.

The cold gun still freezes, there was a short shot of a dude with ice and steam coming off him.

Nice to see Sara not constantly pouting as she did in Arrow.

And why are people always complaning about characters being "useless". It's an ensemble show. Each character will get their chance to shine, and tonight it was about Snart and Sara. Did no one here watch Star Trek?

How does Savage resurrect from a single cell? It's frustrating that they haven't addressed it (the same way we have no idea how the Hawks reincarnate) considering how central it is to the show.

The description for episode six is out which include an appearance of
Oliver

“Star City 2046” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

THE TEAM ENCOUNTERS A VERY DIFFERENT OLIVER QUEEN – When a malfunction sends the Waverider crashing into 2046 Star City, our heroes face a startling version of their own future where they never stop Savage (guest star Casper Crump) and never return home.  The city is in ruins and overrun by criminals, which thrills Rory (Dominic Purcell).  Sara (Caity Lotz) is despondent over the destruction of her home and stunned when she learns what happened to her old friend, Oliver Queen (guest star Stephen Amell).  Steve Shill directed the episode written by Marc Guggenheim & Ray Utarnachitt (#106).  Original airdate 2/25/16.

They shouldn't have done an episode without the birds. Now I'm spoiled because there wasn't a bad scene for the entire hour, and I know that's not happening again anytime soon.

anaron

Ray, Sara, Rip, and Heatwave/Cold are sooooo, so good on this.

Stein is always great and Jax is adorable if not a bit blah.

Hawkgirl needs to stay comatose though, unfortunately. :(

ZeroX03

Banned
Really fun episode tonight. Got pretty close to crying with the Cold scenes, also I guess Wentworth is playing Cold as a few years older than himself and Lisa must be 10+ years younger like Peyton List.

Sara was great except for "I'm a monster". Emotion isn't Caity Lotz' strength, being physical and badass is.

Ray is getting schooled constantly. I suspect it's because he's easily the closest to the superhero mold so they're sort of breaking him down before building him back up into a superhero in the truest sense of the word.

Stein and Heat Wave killing it as usual.

Hawkgirl did amazing work... while in a coma. Once she started speaking and moving it was disappointing.

Savage was sadistic and scary. He hasn't topped the big guns yet but he's getting there.

Rip is finally getting into the game, although he really needs to figure out plans rather than just speeches.

Jax was also present in this episode.

You know, if they just incapacitated Savage...why didn't they just seal him up someplace?

We don't know how his immortality and magic works. If he starves himself to death maybe he can reincarnate elsewhere. Or he can just teleport. Or he can transform into mist because he's also Dracula.

Heatwave referencing Eyes Wide Shut made the episode for me

But he didn't know what "thick" meant. His intelligence is inconsistent.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
With how often they separate Jax from Stein, they need to give the former a weapon of some kind so he can be more useful as an individual.

Mariolee

Yeah I enjoyed that episode but I REALLY hope they explain why they just left Savage's body there. I mean, they had him and his minions completely compromised. Could've called into the Waverider and gotten Kendra to do her thing and kill Savage (though she did say she "wasn't ready yet" which is a piss poor excuse).

Really really weird. Someone tweet Kreisberg and ask what's up.

ZeroX03

Banned
#1.04 "White Knights" Extended Promo
AV Club Review (B)

Also Falk Hentschel has been removed from the credit roll. Maybe he's got the rare "only appears with the main cast when in the episode" deal.

Yeah I enjoyed that episode but I REALLY hope they explain why they just left Savage's body there. I mean, they had him and his minions completely compromised. Could've called into the Waverider and gotten Kendra to do her thing and kill Savage (though she did say she "wasn't ready yet" which is a piss poor excuse).

Remember the time Roy got electrocuted by Ray and was just left there? Sometimes they overlook things.

SmokeMaxX

Don't know why they don't just encase his body in concrete or something. He's immortal not Superman.

Sölf

I thought the episode was alright. Better than the first, but not as good as the second. Sarah and Snart are still the best characters in this show, holy hell. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom