• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow |OT| Macho Man Vandal Savage - Thursdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX03

Banned
Tomorrow's episode will have a special guest:
Crisco Ramon.

NFOkG38.gif

ZeroX03

Banned
The Legends of Tomorrow... tonight! (I'm like four minutes early but I'm hungry so whatever)

#1.05 "Fail-Safe"
Episode Promo
THE TEAM ORCHESTRATES A PRISON BREAK - After some of the Legends are captured and thrown into a Russian gulag during the height of the Cold War of 1986, Snart (Wentworth Miller) leads the team in an elaborate escape plan to free his brother. However, Rip (Arthur Darvill) gives Sara (Caity Lotz) a secret side mission that could prove not only to be a liability, but fatal to the team. Dermott Downs directed the episode written by Beth Schwartz & Grainne Godfree (#105).

12531117_219849638358ikqtq.jpg

valeo

Just started watching this.

I hated Sara in Arrow. I was happy she left - in saying that, she's absolutely great in this show. Surprising.

Snart was good in Flash and good here. I feel like it's a good balance of characters so far, with only Hawkgirl and Firestorm (both guys) struggling a little.

ZeroX03

Banned
JESUS THIS SHOW

Yeah Amell 'aging' 30 years was just having grey hair, but he's a superhero he should be hot forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom