• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow |OT| Macho Man Vandal Savage - Thursdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm.... Is
that the guy from the Ollie island flashbacks?
legends-of-tomorrow-season-1-photos-153_FULL.jpg

Neoxon

It is an alternate future.
Rip specifically said that 2016 will remain unchanged. It's what happens in the distant future that will be impacted by the defeat of Savage. After Savage's defeat, Rip said that Sara & Ray will be able to help Oliver with the rise of Slade's son. So yeah, events up to a certain point will remain in-tact & John Diggle will live. In fact, I think that they may have set up the plot of Season 5 or 6 of Arrow.

Well, out of all the episodes so far, this had the biggest missteps. I wasn't invested in how messed up Star City was, or how desperate Connor Hawke was, or how despondent Oliver was. This really needed to be a two parter, and realize that there were more interesting stories that needed to be told. Heck even Heatwave had an interesting story that needed to be fleshed out.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Rip specifically said that 2016 will remain unchanged. It's what happens in the distant future that will be impacted by the defeat of Savage. After Savage's defeat, Rip said that Sara & Ray will be able to help Oliver with the rise of Slade's son. So yeah, events up to a certain point will remain in-tact & John Diggle will live. In fact, I think that they may have set up the plot of Season 5 or 6 of Arrow.

It's not just that, either. This was basically the Biff-takes-over Back to the Future timeline.

In this future, no one on board the Waverider has made it back. They all basically disappeared in 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom