• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow |OT| Macho Man Vandal Savage - Thursdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up to episode 4, this show is embarrassingly shit. It makes Agents of S.H.I.T S1 look good. The concept behind the show is cool but it should of being limited to like a 3-4 episode mini series without any filler. Hawkgirl is so fucken bad. Ray does NOTHING even Heatwave does more than him. Jefferson is a little prick. The shows forerunners are basically Stein, Captain Cold, Sarah and Rip.

it's worst episode shared oliver queen and star city. that's telling to me.

it's not a great show imo but it's the most consistently entertaining 46 minutes of the DCW season at the moment (not of all time, flash season 1 still has them all beat).

none of the shows are flawless. hawkgirl is definitely a downer for this one. but she was alright in the last one as well. jefferson's all good tbh.

Turns out that not being weighed down by time shenanigans/Vandal Savage improves the show. Now drop some boring characters, and you got Firefly 2.0 (kinda)

They would be smart to introduce Rory as a Villain (maybe he joins Savage?)

Joni

They would be smart to introduce Rory as a Villain (maybe he joins Savage?)

That would be cool. But they somehow still have to turn him around so he can come back as a rogue with Snart if possible. He also wouldn't be able to time travel so that might be hard.

ZeroX03

Banned
Flash will suffer if the Rogues aren't recurring at least. We knew they'd be on the backburner for this season, but they can't go forever without them.

Mariolee

So people are thinking they temporarily iced (heh) Heatwave because Dominic Purcell is being treated for his skin cancer? Holy crap, I had no idea.

Joni

So people are thinking they temporarily iced (heh) Heatwave because Dominic Purcell is being treated for his skin cancer? Holy crap, I had no idea.

Hope he gets well soon. If they caught it early, that should be treatable. And it would be great if they are related, because then they can bring him back.

Ithil

Up to episode 4, this show is embarrassingly shit. It makes Agents of S.H.I.T S1 look good. The concept behind the show is cool but it should of being limited to like a 3-4 episode mini series without any filler. Hawkgirl is so fucken bad. Ray does NOTHING even Heatwave does more than him. Jefferson is a little prick. The shows forerunners are basically Stein, Captain Cold, Sarah and Rip.

Are you five years old?

Calm down and old the L bruh, it aint that serious

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
The only thing that bother me last episode was during the fight with the pirates I kept thinking "Why is Ray not shrinking?"

ZeroX03

Banned
#109 "Left Behind" Synopsis
SARA RETURNS TO THE LEAGUE OF ASSASSINS – Ray (Brandon Routh), Sara (Caity Lotz) and Kendra (Ciara Renée) are shocked after they watch the Waverider fly off without them, leaving them stranded in the ‘50s. After waiting months for their teammates to come back, the three realize they must move on with their lives. Ray and Kendra bond as a couple but Sara decides to return to the League of Assassins and Ra’s al Ghul (guest star Matt Nable).

Spoilers for this week's episode and one of the returning guest stars. Looks like Sara keeps on getting the best stuff.

Joni

That is not very kind Rip. It does show promise if they are willing to follow-up and completely ignore the other characters during this hour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom