• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow |OT| Macho Man Vandal Savage - Thursdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heatwaves okay, colds gun doesnt freeze people in legends of tomorrow it only knocks them back. Heat will just wake up with a headache.

Aside from Firestorm none of them really are Superheroes, or at least fully realized heroes yet.

Oh is Firestorm in the show? It's a shame they always seem to find a way to keep these two from touching so they can become him. Perfect example tonight, they were literally inches away from each other.

Magwik

Banned
Oh is Firestorm in the show? It's a shame they always seem to find a way to keep these two from touching so they can become him. Perfect example tonight, they were literally inches away from each other.
Probably not too safe to have a fire man in a confined space like that, especially against laser guns. Jax would get downed quick since he can't really move around much.

Luigi87

Probably not too safe to have a fire man in a confined space like that, especially against laser guns. Jax would get downed quick since he can't really move around much.

That's what I think as well.
Plus spaceships don't have unlimited oxygen either.

... Though it still gets me that they're traveling though time, so why are they in space @_@

Skux

Great episode. Nice to take a step back from all the crazy set pieces and go for something simpler.

Some unexpectedly emotional bits from Heat Wave, like when arguing with Rip in the brig, and then the end. Amazing that the character has evolved from a one-note thug to one of the best characters of the show. And his relationship with Snart is by far the most interesting.

Really liked the Rip flashbacks, they were way overdue in fleshing out Rip's motivations.

Fight scenes were great too and the music for the intro sequence was AWESOME.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Really loved this episode.

Per genre tropes, not only is Heatwave not dead he is now confirmed to be the most alive by the end of this.

The Light

Betrayed by his boy then told he was only part of a package deal. No wonder Heatwave was like fuck this lol. Only thing he wanted was to go back home so him and his partner could become cryme tyme again.

Dunno if you coulda told me some time ago that my favorite part of the show would be stuff between Captain Cold and Heatwave. They are really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom