• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow |OT| Macho Man Vandal Savage - Thursdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX03

Banned
It's not going to be Hal, Booster or Constantine guys. Dream smaller :(

That would be a good move as well, but I pity the guy who has to work out those logistics. Unless LEGION sends one guy to every show and they cross-over in one - two episodes afterwards.

Don't pity Berlanti. Gods can't make mistakes.

Joni

Don't pity Berlanti. Gods can't make mistakes.

I'm not sure.

tumblr_nfmx97FQZH1qbwrnuo2_500.gif

Not sure it could be Supergirl. Don't see how she could kick off the second season of a time-traveling show unless she accidentally ends up in this universe briefly following the Flash crossover.

Could it be Blue Beetle? Or are the rumors of the Booster Gold movie with him going to get in the way of that.

Keyword here is beloved, so out-there theories won't work. No offense to Constantine too but I'm not sure he's a beloved character. Or Hal Jordan.

There was a huge amount of repeats, reality shows and sports though on network TV.

True, but who needs networks when stuff like Shameless, John Oliver, The Magicians, Better Call Saul, People vs. O.J. Simpson, Hap and Leonard and Baskets all aired new episodes.

Blader

this week has been shit in terms of tv...nothing to see.

:(

i hate breaks.

I wish I had this problem. Never thought I'd say this, but frankly I watch way too much TV. Problem is figuring out what to cut!

Arrow is definitely going after this season wraps...

ZeroX03

Banned
No new episode tonight, but here's some details on two future episodes*.

#1.10 "Progeny" Synopsis
RIP CROSSES THE LINE IN HIS EFFORT TO SAVE HIS FAMILY – Rip (Arthur Darvill) tells the team they are headed to the future to take out a powerful ally that Savage (guest star Casper Crump) needs in order to conquer the world.  However, when Rip reveals the ally is a 14 year-old boy (guest star Cory Gruter-Andrew) who will one day grow into an evil dictator, the team is split about the morality of killing a child, even if it does save the world.  Meanwhile, Sara (Caity Lotz) talks Snart (Wentworth Miller) through a rough patch and Ray (Brandon Routh) learns something that could impact his future with Kendra (Ciara Renée).  David Geddes directed the episode written by Phil Klemmer and Marc Guggenheim (#110). Original airdate 4/7/2016.

#1.11 "The Magnificent Eight" Synopsis
DC COMICS’ JONAH HEX MEETS THE TEAM – When the team needs a place to hide out, Rip (Arthur Darvill) sets a course for the Old West. Upon arrival, they start a fight with a gang of outlaws, putting the small town in jeopardy. Luckily, an old friend of Rip’s, Jonah Hex (guest star Johnathon Schaech), steps in to save them. Thor Freudenthal directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti & Marc Guggenheim and teleplay by Marc Guggenheim (#111).

*one is set in the past

Joni

Poor
Cory Gruter-Andrew
. I have the feeling he will have the honor of
dying in two CW shows within the same year. Hell, it might even happen in the same night for both shows

Poor
Cory Gruter-Andrew
. I have the feeling he will have the honor of
dying in two CW shows within the same year. Hell, it might even happen in the same night for both shows
I was so confused until I looked up the actor and lol, yep, Ontari gonna take care of this kid.

My wife's idea: Have the waverider appear and land at the edge of a lake. They step out and see a man in a spacesuit. Rip turns around and gets right back in the ship, quipping - "Nope, been here before. This does not end well." She's a dork and I love her. :)

Trailer = HYPE.

Talia? Shit, that's hype. Although now I'm just picturing Sara being like "peace out, I'm gonna bang your not yet born sister in a fee decades.

Also is that Nyssa at around 1:53? If so fuck yes, been waiting for some quality Nyssa/Sara interaction for ages.

Kard8p3

My wife's idea: Have the waverider appear and land at the edge of a lake. They step out and see a man in a spacesuit. Rip turns around and gets right back in the ship, quipping - "Nope, been here before. This does not end well." She's a dork and I love her. :)

Trailer = HYPE.

i dont get it

shingi70

Banned
end the season with Rip going back to his time and Sarah, Ray, and Sharia talking about how they should all keep in touch if the world ever needs a team. Then next sequence have a fleet of space ships headed for Earth with Kanjar Ro at the helm. Then season 2 of Legends is a JSA series adapting Invasion.

Platy

...wait, the trailer made me remember ... what happened to the OTHER old characters they teased ?

We didn't saw the mother hero on the 50's episode =(

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
...wait, the trailer made me remember ... what happened to the OTHER old characters they teased ?

We didn't saw the mother hero on the 50's episode =(

If you look in the background of a few recent scenes on the ship, you'll see the props they teasted on twitter. It looks like most of them weren't meant to be full blown appearenes.

Joni

- TVInsider: See
Jonah Hex
in Legends of Tomorrow's WonderCon Sizzle Reel *Spoilers*

Talia. Nyssa. Giants. Jonah. Too much hype too name.

Why was Felicity in a wheel chair again?? I guess they go back in time to a few Arrow episodes ago.
They probably didn't want to take a risk about Arrow spoilers, so they set it somewhere where the wheelchair was a certainty.

If you look in the background of a few recent scenes on the ship, you'll see the props they teasted on twitter. It looks like most of them weren't meant to be full blown appearenes.

They were teased together with
Jonah
though, so we need them. Either this season or next.

ZeroX03

Banned
Wait so
Talia must be in her 70s by the time Arrow is current? If she's still alive, we'll probably see a version of her sustained by a pit (because as if the CW is going to have a 70 year old) and seemingly no longer with the League.

I also guess
Nyssa and wheelchair Felicity being in an episode means they return to roughly episode 13 of Arrow

HEEEEEEEEEEAT WAVE. Reddit's theory is he's Chronos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom