• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow |OT| Macho Man Vandal Savage - Thursdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoxon

Atom's been doing a great job of not fucking up as of late. That being said, this week wasn't a total waste as far as funny synopsis images go.

ENxH7xh.gif

Neoxon

2 or 3 members from Season 1
Wally West
Vixen
Constantine
Zatanna
Roy Harper's Flips

^ All-Star team for Season 2.
They'll probably keep Wally (who may become Kid Flash by Season 3) on The Flash for the mentor-mente relationship between Barry & Wally. But I'd be shocked if we didn't get either Vixen or Constantine (hopefully both).

Most likely to continue on from Season 1:
Rip
Sara
Snart
Kendra

Most likely Arrow contributions:
Constantine
Vixen
Mr. Terrific
Roy

Most likely Flash contributions:
Jay
Dr. Light
Harry and Jessie Quick

abundant

They'll probably keep Wally (who may become Kid Flash by Season 3) on The Flash for the mentor-mente relationship between Barry & Wally. But I'd be shocked if we didn't get either Vixen or Constantine (hopefully both).

Vixen is a given for season 2, but Constantine is highly doubtful because apparently he's apart of that idiotic DC Embargo just like Deadshot.

Joni

Rip
Sara
Snart
Kendra

Constantine
Vixen
Mr. Terrific
Roy

Jay
Dr. Light
Harry and Jessie Quick

I'd like to see Snart return to the Rogue gallery though partially.
Roy and Constantine are unlikely, Roy because Colton likes to change up shows and Constantine because of rights
Dr. Light would be quite expensive, and she can't really fight without powers.
Harry needs to stay on Flash.

I'd like to see Snart return to the Rogue gallery though partially.
Roy and Constantine are unlikely, Roy because Colton likes to change up shows and Constantine because of rights
Dr. Light would be quite expensive, and she can't really fight without powers.
Harry needs to stay on Flash.

Roy could just flip in and out occasionally.

ZeroX03

Banned
Rip
Sara
Snart
Kendra

Constantine
Vixen
Mr. Terrific
Roy

Jay
Dr. Light
Harry and Jessie Quick

Snart is a maybe, he's a huge Flash character. Rip will only continue if it's time traveling. Kendra was made for Legends, she's the most likely to stay alongside Ray the guy who actually wants to be a hero.

Constantine is DC locked but the rest of those characters are possibilities.

Jay has been booked for another show, nobody cares about Light and the awful Jesse Quick and Harry will stay where he's needed.

Platy

Re-watched Captain America the First Avenger and .. it kinda freaked me out how Red Skull sounded EXACTLY like Vandal Savage some times

Soodanim

I didn't have access to my house's TV for ages, and I set up a series link for LoT too late and missed the first 2 episodes. Who screwed am I?

ZeroX03

Banned
Kev Smith was hinting there's more to come with Supergirl in the Arrowverse beyond Flash's one episode appearance, so yes it's fair game to count as Arrowverse I'd say.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I wouldn't be surprised if Supergirl shows up in the final confrontation with Zoom like Firestorm and Arrow with Reverse Flash.

It is Arrowverse now, Earth-2 is Arrowverse as well.
It's a part of the ArrowMultiverse, just like all live action DC shows like The 90s Flash.

iosefe

I wouldn't be surprised if Supergirl shows up in the final confrontation with Zoom like Firestorm and Arrow with Reverse Flash.

It's a part of the ArrowMultiverse, just like all live action DC shows like The 90s Flash.

Connection by way of The Trickster

i'll allow it

Joni

The definition should be the inverse. Every show where a Arrowverse character appears, is an Arrowverse show. Otherwise Constantine is Arrowverse, while Supergirl and Flash Earth-2 are ArrowMultiverse.

I'd say Rip and Ray would definitely go for a second season. For Sara it depends on whether or not Laurel is in the grave.
And on 50s girl.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
The definition should be the inverse. Every show where a Arrowverse character appears, is an Arrowverse show. Otherwise Constantine is Arrowverse, while Supergirl and Flash Earth-2 are ArrowMultiverse.

Have we gotten confirmation that the Constantine we've met is the same Constantine that starred in his own show? Or does the Constantine show take place on another universe's earth and we've only met his Earth-1 counterpart?

Let's assume it's the same for now:

Arrow, the Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Vixen, and Constantine (retroactively) are Arrowverse. They are stories told within main continuity to the prime-Earth.

Supergirl, Earth-2, and 90s Flash are part of the ArrowMultiverse. They tell their own stories and have their own continuities relative to the prime-Earth.

They all exist within the same multiverse (seemingly outside the DC Comics multiverse or the DCEU multiverse if it exist), but we give primacy to the Arrowverse because we're ethnocentric and that's our universe.

ZeroX03

Banned
Question: I’m very happy that Legends of Tomorrow was renewed, but I’m worried about the rumor that they are going to have a whole new cast. I don’t think I’ll want to watch if Captain Cold isn’t in it. Do you know with anything about the casting for Season 2? —Stacy
Ausiello: What we have here is a case of “The Telephone Game,” wherein a producer recently said, “Our team for Season 2, if not in the [physical] makeup of the team, will be changed in the way that [the characters] will be different [people]” — meaning, Rip, Leonard, Sara et al will have been changed as people by their adventures during Season 1. Regardless of whether that’s the source of your confusion, I have it on good authority that a wholesale cast change is not at all in the cards.

Rumor has it the final scene of Legends of Tomorrow‘s May 19 season finale will introduce a “beloved superhero from the DC canon” whose mysterious agenda serves as “a launching off point for Season 2.” Theories. Comments section. Go.

http://tvline.com/2016/03/17/legends-of-tomorrow-season-2-cast-superhero-dc-spoilers/

Joni

What if it is Supergirl?! Booster Gold most likely, yes. At the same time, how can you get Booster Gold and not Ted Kord past the embargo when they're set to star in the same movie.

ZeroX03

Banned
That could be, but they seem more logic to appear on Supergirl.

Arrow = Strong humans.
Flash = Mutants
Legends = Time stuff
Supergirl = Aliens.

The Legion are from the 31st Century, you kind of need time travel to interact with them.

All of the Arrowverse shows have equal claim to the Legion really. That's why my guess is they're the next crossover.

Joni

The Legion are from the 31st Century, you kind of need time travel to interact with them.

All of the Arrowverse shows have equal claim to the Legion really. That's why my guess is they're the next crossover.

That would be a good move as well, but I pity the guy who has to work out those logistics. Unless LEGION sends one guy to every show and they cross-over in one - two episodes afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom