• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow |OT| Macho Man Vandal Savage - Thursdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

PreFire

Dude lost his hand so they wouldn't kill him.

Firestorm was about to straight up murder him lol

Watch Gideon have some solution for that lol

I wonder how Ra's feels about the woman his daughter falls in love with being the same one that showed up in the 50s with a gang of crazy heroes?

Blargh
I hate cutting frames

QrlZVSZ.gif

Show will largely remain the same next season, says showrunner who wants to crush all our dreams.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/a...ghs-in-on-batman-beyond-season-2s-team-roster

Now that "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" has gotten the green light for a second season, fans are curious to see what The CW is cooking up for the future, and executive producer Marc Guggenheim has a few insights on where the Waverider might be headed -- or not. When asked if the show had any plans to include "Batman Beyond," Guggenheim's answer made it seem unlikely.

"I don't think so, only because of DC's plans for Batman," he explained to IGN. "Look, I love Terry [McGuinness], and I love that whole Batman Beyond conceit. 'Star City 2046' was sort of our doffing of the cap to Batman Beyond in many, many ways, but you never know."

As to who will be the team next season, he said, "The show is not going to have a brand new cast next year. The poster is going to look fundamentally the same as it did."

"Rory got disposed of in episode seven, we already lost Hawkman as you know, so we've got a few empty chairs on that bridge. With empty chairs come possibilities," he added.

ZeroX03

Banned
Sounds like they're not sure on the exact episode order yet. But I do like the idea of mini arcs and temporary team members. Time traveling week to week is hard to maintain, it'll be a lot of better if they can relax and take a couple of episodes to tell one more self contained storyline.

I still want a mystical arc with Constantine but I guess that'll remain a dream.

Tabby

That was a good episode. Not a fan of the relationship stuff but at least it's not written terribly like another certain ship.

Volimar

Heatwave as Chronus was a good twist.

Sad that the cast won't be revolving next season. Hope it's not still about Savage. I don't think they can keep that going.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Talia al Ghul is about the right age to have theoretically appeared as an adult in the Batman 66 universe and that's good enough for me to welcome Adam West to the Arrowverse.

For real, let's make it happen.

PreFire

http://collider.com/legends-of-tomorrow-chronos-poll/

These guys speculated Chronos being Heatwave a couple of weeks ago.

I mean, I knew heatwave wasn't dead, but I just never thought about Chronos' identity.

I guess Stein doesn't believe he has been Chronos all along because of their prior meetings and Mick already being there. But he's most likely wrong. Chronos is an older and more skilled Mick, and has come from a point in the future. The event that left Mick knocked out in the middle of no where didn't happen yet the first few meetings.

That article points out this could very well be the reason Chronos always knew where they were, because he remembers it.

So, did all of this already happen in the timeline and these guys are just reliving it, or are they altering the timeline because this is their first time doing it. I know Rip asked Gideon about the history of the league, and Sara popped up.. But was that because they changed what originally happens?

Shaanyboi

Banned
So... heard some interesting things from someone who'd know some BTS stuff about the show's production. Apparently there's a shitload of drama.

Firstly, it seems Dominic Purcell is a huuuuuge fucking asshole? Like "fuck you I'm going to smoke indoors", major attitude problem, etc.

Also, apparently some of Ciara Renée's scenes had been cut, or were repeatedly getting cut and she was getting super pissed about it? So much so that she started whacking a baseball bat or something against the fence outside one of the studios while screaming?

I... I don't even... huh. I obviously don't work on the show, just repeating what I've heard from people in-the-know.

ZeroX03

Banned
So... heard some interesting things from someone who'd know some BTS stuff about the show's production. Apparently there's a shitload of drama.

Firstly, it seems Dominic Purcell is a huuuuuge fucking asshole? Like "fuck you I'm going to smoke indoors", major attitude problem, etc.

Also, apparently some of Ciara Renée's scenes had been cut, or were repeatedly getting cut and she was getting super pissed about it? So much so that she started whacking a baseball bat or something against the fence outside one of the studios while screaming?

I... I don't even... huh. I obviously don't work on the show, just repeating what I've heard from people in-the-know.

Film sets are stressful places with long hours, and Legends doesn't quite have the actor hierarchy that Arrow and Flash do*. At the end of the day it's the producers job to solve problems, it's just meaningless hearsay to us.

It's possible Purcell is just staying in character.

Just don't tell me that Wentworth Miller isn't awesome.

If Purcell has constant issues, I doubt Miller would agree to work with him so often.

* Stephen Amell has talked about how he tries to stay as friendly on set as possible - not an easy thing with 12+ hour days - because as the lead he's around the most and sets the tone for the other actors and imparted the same ethos to Grant Gustin.

KonradLaw

Film sets are stressful places with long hours, and Legends doesn't quite have the actor hierarchy that Arrow and Flash do*. At the end of the day it's the producers job to solve problems, it's just meaningless hearsay to us.

If Purcell has constant issues, I doubt Miller would agree to work with him so often.

* Stephen Amell has talked about how he tries to stay as friendly on set as possible - not an easy thing with 12+ hour days - because as the lead he's around the most and sets the tone for the other actors and imparted the same ethos to Grant Gustin.

Heh. I wonder if LoT will have it's own panel at comic-con. Most of the time you can easily tell if the cast is just acting friendly in front of an audience or if they really like working with eachother.

But yeah, all signs point to Amell being awesome dude :D

Shaanyboi

Banned
It's possible Purcell is just staying in character.

Just don't tell me that Wentworth Miller isn't awesome.

So Tyron Leitso is a friend of the family, and I didn't realize this for a long time, but he was in Dinotopia with Wentworth Miller years ago. He had nothing but positive things to say about him, so don't worry, Captain Cold still sounds chill as fuck.

Heh. I wonder if LoT will have it's own panel at comic-con. Most of the time you can easily tell if the cast is just acting friendly in front of an audience or if they really like working with eachother.

But yeah, all signs point to Amell being awesome dude :D

I know numerous people who hate him. lol It was acouple years ago that I last talked to anyone about it, but they all said that everyone else on that show was a fucking sweetheart except for Amell. I dunno, maybe his attitude changed since then though.

ZeroX03

Banned
I know numerous people who hate him. lol It was acouple years ago that I last talked to anyone about it, but they all said that everyone else on that show was a fucking sweetheart except for Amell. I dunno, maybe his attitude changed since then though.

Sounds like yo friends are haters

Amell was admittedly a dick for a long time.

How insane is the character development Mick has gotten?

He's on fire.

strafer

it's poetry...T-bag lost an arm in Prison Break because of Scofield.

And now he's lost an arm...hehehehehee

Tbag is laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom