• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow |OT| Macho Man Vandal Savage - Thursdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX03

Banned
so
Alan Scott
is rumor to be in the final

Regarding the mystery casting, TVLine has already confirmed it's not Booster. Sorry folks.

Alan Scott
is a really cool choice if cool, especially as it leans into
the JSA
. Of course the source isn't that reliable and it's also April 1st so I won't get too excited.

ZeroX03

Banned
#1.12 "Last Refuge" Synopsis
RIP’S BACKSTORY IS REVEALED – The team is targeted by The Pilgrim (guest star Faye Kingslee), a deadly assassin who wants to erase the Legends from the timeline by killing their younger, non-superhero selves. As a protective countermeasure, Rip (Arthur Darvill) decides Sara (Caity Lotz), Snart (Wentworth Miller), Rory (Dominic Purcell), Professor Stein (Victor Garber) and Jax (Franz Drameh) need to kidnap their past selves first before The Pilgrim gets to them. Coming face-to-face with the younger versions of themselves proves to be both a physical and emotional challenge for certain members of the team who would rather forget their past. Rip tells them he has a refuge for their precious cargo – an orphanage that raises future Time Masters and where he himself grew up.

Platy

I like the new rumor about the character for the last episode MUCH more than the last one, specialy because of what it imply

ZeroX03

Banned
I like the new rumor about the character for the last episode MUCH more than the last one, specialy because of what it imply

jsa26_cover_full.jpg
jsa_1024.jpg

Platy

jsa26_cover_full.jpg
jsa_1024.jpg

I was thinking more about how
Booster Gold would be more of the same and Alan Scott is more of a magic user and would take the show on a more Constantine magic related storyline ... but Dodds is always fun to see ... and we can hope for a Morpheus reference =D

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Recap of previous episodes ruins he surprises in the actual episode

Almost always. It isn't something exclusive to Legends either. I should stop watching recaps, but sometimes I forget old plot points and they jog my memory.

I figured Snart would get his hand back as they couldn't keep that up going forward, but still disappointing that they are virtually able to have limbs decapped and still be okay to fight another day..

Not a bad episode overall. Interesting twist with Heatwave as Cronos.

People were surprised by it? It kinda seemed obvious in the last episode where they went from talking about him to Chronos popping up.
We're surprised because no one was asking who he was in the first place. It's actually rather dumb that he's personally tired with the team, and it would have been just fine if he were some random time mercenary. Better, even.

Magwik

Banned
We're surprised because no one was asking who he was in the first place. It's actually rather dumb that he's personally tired with the team, and it would have been just fine if he were some random time mercenary. Better, even.
Yeah I would have preferred it to be just some bloke who likes fucking people up

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
But the twist is outweighed by my disdain for time loop bullshit

It also contradicts what they say in the exact same episode. Rip said they couldn't undo the two years Ray, Kendra, and Sara were in the past because they can't interfere in actions they were apart of...which is literally what Cronos has been doing since Day 1 since Heatwave is a part of the team. I'm not going to be all nitpicky about it, but Time Wimey.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
It also contradicts what they say in the exact same episode. Rip said they couldn't undo the two years Ray, Kendra, and Sara were in the past because they can't interfere in actions they were apart of...which is literally what Cronos has been doing since Day 1 since Heatwave is a part of the team. I'm not going to be all nitpicky about it, but Time Wimey.

Maybe the time masters have more time resources to further mess with time? That's exactly how the doctor who episode "The Three Doctors" explained breaking the "no interfering with yourself" rule. There's also the newer doctor who reasoning of the doctor going "I know it's bad to break that rule but I don't care right now and feel like risking it". Both would probably work here. Like it's so bad to break that rule that Rip wouldn't risk it even to save a crew member's life, but Chronos doesn't care at all.

Honestly, that rule is only there because it'd be somewhere between boring and really confusing if you constantly were going back in time to fix everything, so I never really mind when writers occasionally break the rule when they feel they have a reason to.

Joni

The time masters might be able to replicate all events they were part of while Rip doesn't have the time. Or he might just be incompetent which is also realistic.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Here's the schedule for the rest of the season:

jpdVPCo.gif

Looks like we're running straight through until the end of the season.

So if Chronos was successful the first few attacks he would have created a paradox/singularity. They even mention any fucking with your own events cannot happen to Ray this episode.

And the Time Masters approved this.

Magwik

Banned
So if Chronos was successful the first few attacks he would have created a paradox/singularity. The even mention and fucking with your own events cannot happen to Ray this episode.

And the Time Masters approved this.
Time Masters are dicks.
All we really need now is someone as big as a dick as as Rassilon and we're golden.

ZeroX03

Banned
New episode of DC's Legends of Torchwood tonight!

#1.10 Progeny
Episode Trailer

RIP CROSSES THE LINE IN HIS EFFORT TO SHIP OLICITY – Rip (Arthur Darvill) tells the team they are headed to the future to take out a powerful ally that Savage (guest star Casper Crump) needs in order to conquer the world. However, when Rip reveals the ally is a 14 year-old boy (guest star Cory Gruter-Andrew) who will one day grow into an evil dictator, the team is split about the morality of killing a child, even if that child doesn't ship Olicity. Meanwhile, Sara (Caity Lotz) talks Snart (Wentworth Miller) through a rough patch and Ray (Brandon Routh) learns something that could impact his future with Kendra (Ciara Renée). David Geddes directed the episode written by Phil Klemmer and Marc Guggenheim (#110). Original airdate 4/7/2016.

shanafan

Nanda Parbat continues its proud CW tradition of secret lairs being more accessible than your average bus station.

Just finished last week's. Great episode.

I just roll with the punches of TV shows and accept what is being shown in front of me, but, the fact that Rip just casually walks into the HQ of the League of Assassins and is right at Sara's bedside was definitely a head scratcher. Wouldn't there be like 24 hour surveillance of the lair?

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 1: episode 10
"Take The L Train"

ZeroX03 returns for updates when he discovers that Arrow still sucks balls or Flash has ruined character attachment. People start to question on why he can never keep his word and quit shows. His knack for ruining it for everybody finally starts a nationwide discussion. Also Hawkman returns.
- Promo for this week's episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom