• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| CW's Justice Society of Vancouver - Tuesdays 9/8c

I really hope this show does add some Asian characters in the mix.

Going by what I posted.... It's going to take a while. Possibly next season or two.

I too wondered about Punished Snake's Flash's message. Probably another huge L he received and wanted Rip's help with turning that into a W :p

carlsojo

Honestly, if it's going to be yet another Asian girl who falls for one of the white guys, I think I'd rather just leave the seat vacant.

If they had left out the romance subplot of Shogun, that would have been a fantastic episode. I loved the fight scenes, and the parallels with Ray's suit and samurai armor were well done.

Sölf

God, this episode was so cringy at times. Either speak japanese or english but don't randomly throw in japanese words if you are supposed to understand what the hell they mean. God!

On the other hand, all the bits with Rory were hilarious as always. But that's sadly not enough. Legends is really funny when it wants to be, but when it's bad, it's REALLY bad and probably the worst Arrowverse show by far.

Joni

I designed my suit so an idiot can use it.

wtf-moment-felicity-flies-in-the-exo-suit.gif

Shade.

Parch

I'm liking it. Sure it involves a big dose of corny but this is right up there with Gotham as one of my favorites.

I wonder if getting rid of the Hawks was planned or a result of fan feedback. This season is so much better without that crap.

I'm also liking that the show is more stand alone episodes instead of focusing too much on one season long storyline.

The Hawks were bad because of the relationship arc- Carter was fully awakened, all in, while Kendra was refusing her awakening and being the center of a love triangle.

If they were to make a guest appearance this season, they would do best to make them both fully awakened and in sync as a badass warrior couple who got their drama sorted out lifetimes ago.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Anyone wonder how Reverse Flash can go back in time and use the speed force without Barry. Doesn't the reverse flash need Barry's speed force to run?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Anyone wonder how Reverse Flash can go back in time and use the speed force without Barry. Doesn't the reverse flash need Barry's speed force to run?

He's drawing from the speed force in his timeline, not the one we're currently in.*

I honestly have no clue. If there was a switch that I could flip to literally turn off my brain when they explain anything, I would.

I have to say, this is like they stuffed a shotgun full of all of the CW Villains and fired it at a wall.

Also: none of the League of Doom members make any damn sense.

I have to say, this is like they stuffed a shotgun full of all of the CW Villains and fired it at a wall.

Charming bad guys who Thawne wanted to hang out with.

Slade didn't get the invite because he bums everybody out by constantly talking about his dead not-girlfriend.

ZeroX03

Banned

RF fucking history makes sense.

Darhk being an asshole makes sense.

Merlyn is apparently whatever the producers want, no consistency there.

Cold remains to be seen.

It's been hinted that each villain has been taken from their peak evil, so Rogue Cold and undertaking Merlyn.

MartyStu

No.

Supposedly, the speedforce exists independent of speedsters. It is just something they tap into.

That being said, they could go the way of the comics and say that Barry generates/is essentially the father of the speed force. In that case, it still makes sense depending on how you view time as working.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
No.

Supposedly, the speedforce exists independent of speedsters. It is just something they tap into.

That being said, they could go the way of the comics and say that Barry generates/is essentially the father of the speed force. In that case, it still makes sense depending on how you view time as working.

Then why was Thawne trying to make Barry go faster in all of flash season one. I guess I shouldn't even question Thawne existing even after Joe's partner killed himself

Asbel

Then why was Thawne trying to make Barry go faster in all of flash season one. I guess I shouldn't even question Thawne existing even after Joe's partner killed himself
I thought it was cuz his speed suit broke during his fight with Barry and got him stuck in the past.

MartyStu

The Thawnes we currently see running around are the Thawnes of the 'past'. None of them have yet to experience the events from season one.

Speaking of which: In season one, Thawne essentially burned himself out. We are not quite sure how, but his connection with the Speedforce was severely weakened. He needed another speedster to help him create enough 'thrust' in order to travel through time again.

My theory? Future Barry learns to give/take away speed and this is how he strands Thawne in the past.

We need to just shut our brains off..... But I can't lol.

I'm going to guess that Thawne needed Barry to generate more Speed Force so....

VDxWcex.webp

jdstorm

Banned
Honestly, if it's going to be yet another Asian girl who falls for one of the white guys, I think I'd rather just leave the seat vacant.

Please let Barry screw something up so Shadow can come back.

1. Because her and Sara hanging out would be wierd.

2. So she can finally dump Slade so he takes a Hint.

Joni

Please let Barry screw something up so Shadow can come back.

1. Because her and Sara hanging out would be wierd.

2. So she can finally dump Slade so he takes a Hint.
So he goes full rage and becomes the true crossover enemy?

So i am currently watching Flash and Arrow but i haven't gotten started on this show yet. Not sure if i can make the time for a third DC show.

Question is: Am i missing out on anything SUBSTANTIAL as far as crossovers etc. are concerned here if i just skip it? I mean, it does seem to be the weakest Arrowverse show right?

Joni

So i am currently watching Flash and Arrow but i haven't gotten started on this show yet. Not sure if i can make the time for a third DC show.

Question is: Am i missing out on anything SUBSTANTIAL as far as crossovers etc. are concerned here if i just skip it? I mean, it does seem to be the weakest Arrowverse show right?
No. It is just stupid fun and little teasers right now.

No. It is just stupid fun and little teasers right now.

Well, you say that but... i just watched Arrow S4 ep. 8 and, coming from ep. 7, i felt EXTREMELY left behind because of what i assume to be was a Legends crossover ep? I gotta admit i'm not up to that part in Flash S2 either yet BUT this whole Hawkman/girl Pharao/Vandal Savage stuff they showed on Arrow has GOT to be from Legends right?

Joni

Well, you say that but... i just watched Arrow S4 ep. 8 and, coming from ep. 7, i felt EXTREMELY left behind because of what i assume to be was a Legends crossover ep? I gotta admit i'm not up to that part in Flash S2 either yet BUT this whole Hawkman/girl Pharao/Vandal Savage stuff they showed on Arrow has GOT to be from Legends right?

That was preparation for Legends of Tomorrow, that started on The Flash and was part 2 of the two-part crossover with The Flash. Basically, Legends of Tomorrow only starts after that.

ZeroX03

Banned
New episode tonight, just in time.

#2.04 "Abominations"
Episode Promo
SURVIVAL — When the Legends discover a time Aberration in 1863, they find themselves fighting for survival during the Civil War with Confederate soldiers who have been turned into zombies. With the Civil War outcome hanging in the balance, Jax (Franz Drameh) must participate in a daring mission by going to a slave plantation with Amaya (Maisie Richardson-Sellers). Meanwhile, Sara (Caity Lotz) begins to feel the burden of the decisions she has to make as the leader, and Ray (Brandon Routh) struggles to find his purpose on the team. Sara seduces a combat medic. Victor Garber, Dominic Purcell and Nick Zano also star. Michael Allowitz directed the episode written by Marc Guggenheim & Ray Utarnachitt.
Legends-Of-Tomorrow-20407.jpg

Top Bottom