• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| CW's Justice Society of Vancouver - Tuesdays 9/8c

ZeroX03

Banned
Despite being her husbands namesake?

Yeah that's confusing but they almost certainly meant Katana and not Maseo because of well... the katana. Probably the same last name at some point in the family name.

E: wiki says apparently Maseo had the sword first? Eh we know what they meant

Joni

Isn't the backstory anyway that the Katana was owned by her husband? It is the one thing the movie explained better.

ZeroX03

Banned
We're going Django Unchained up in here Jesus.

Weird hearing Jax talk about America with such vigor when the actor is British.

I'm enjoying Season 2 a good deal but it's missing something without Captain Cold.

He would've been the new team leader.

You already were messing with Nazis. Please don't tell me you were messing with slave owners, too...

RF needs to pull this off at the end...

BiFArg-CAAEhzqP.jpg

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
Jax: "It gets better."

Not for that guy. He may not be a slave after the war ends, but he still lives in the south and the civil rights movement doesn't arrive for another 90 years.

So, did they not brother to find the time pirate or did I miss a scene where they addressed it?

Edit: never mind, I guess he just turned and getting rid of the ship was enough.

Top Bottom