• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| CW's Justice Society of Vancouver - Tuesdays 9/8c

So the Atom is really over...? I find it strange that he wont get his Armor/suit back and just become Cold number 2.

To be continued I guess... ;)

To be continued....

All the CWDC superheroes take a little time to become the comic book versions they are meant to be.

EYEL1NER

I watched the last two episodes today on the CW app. I wasn't expecting Ray's suit to get destroyed last week and then wasn't expecting them to not figure out how to get it back somehow. I'm kind of irritated with the whole cryptic "Future Barry" message that Stein and Jax uncovered, since I know it will be drawn out for another couple episodes, then we'll figure out what it was but it will still be kept secret from the rest of the team for a couple more, and so on. But it did work, I really want to know what the message was. I'm also eagerly awaiting Rip's return. I don't necessarily want to see Nate leave the show but I can't say I care for him that much and want Rip back. Nate's whole "Show up in a new time, meet someone important, then make a comment like "I've read so much about you!" or " I studied about *famous thing* that you did-... oh I guess that hasn't happened yet," schtick is already tired.

Feels like last year's two weakest Arrowverse shows are the two stronger this year. Plus on the Marvel side, AOS went from underwhelming to great again. It's a good year.

This show is fuckin incredible. The best parts of Sliders, Doctor Who and Quantum Leap all rolled into a comic book universe

🙌🙌🙌

Volimar

That was a really good episode. Jackson's actor really stepped up.

So the Atom is really over...? I find it strange that he wont get his Armor/suit back and just become Cold number 2.

To be continued I guess... ;)

They could literally stop off in 2016 and pick up parts to remake the suit.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
They could literally stop off in 2016 and pick up parts to remake the suit.

Yeah, I'm not really clear on why Ray can't rebuild his suit. My thought when he got Cold's gun was that he planned on using it for parts.

I really don't mind him being sidelined. They could use someone to handle communications from the ship. Not everyone has to be in the field for every mission.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
People, we have set photos.

Ray
will have his suit back for the crossover.

TheMasterThief

Neo Member
Just caught up with LoT this week and wow, I was not expecting to be on a feels rollercoaster all episode. They handled every theme in the episode wonderfully and then some for character development. If LoT can maintain this kind of episode quality from here on out, it might just turn out to be amazing.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Yeah, I'm not really clear on why Ray can't rebuild his suit. My thought when he got Cold's gun was that he planned on using it for parts.

I really don't mind him being sidelined. They could use someone to handle communications from the ship. Not everyone has to be in the field for every mission.
Guessing this is the real reason.

Atom suit is expensive, so they're saving money for a couple of episodes.
The suit blowing up and having Ray go without it for a few episodes is most likely being done purely cause of budgetary reasons. It lowers the cost of the episode without having Ray take a break from the show. They do something similar with Firestorm, 7 times out of 10 Jax is split from Stein so that they don't have to show firestorm.

Skux

I'm really happy with the standalone aspects of the show. The ideas are just fun. Hulk Nazis, Samurai in exosuits, and now Confederate zombies. Takes me back to my Stargate SG-1 days of going to a cool new world each episode, doing some crazy shit, and moving on.

That said, it does feel out of place to not have an overarching villain for the show. We've had hints of Reverse Flash and Barry's warning message and I hope they expand upon these soon.

I'm really happy with the standalone aspects of the show. The ideas are just fun. Hulk Nazis, Samurai in exosuits, and now Confederate zombies. Takes me back to my Stargate SG-1 days of going to a cool new world each episode, doing some crazy shit, and moving on.

That said, it does feel out of place to not have an overarching villain for the show. We've had hints of Reverse Flash and Barry's warning message and I hope they expand upon these soon.

It kind of feels like they're taking their time and slowly leading into the big bads this season, not rushing into them like Arrow, Flash and Legends did last year.

mm04

This episode made me laugh quite a few times. Best part was Martin talking to unconscious Ray and saying "Don't be dead Raymond...on the other hand...if you are dead, please stay dead". I found the rationalizing hilarious.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
This episode made me laugh quite a few times. Best part was Martin talking to unconscious Ray and saying "Don't be dead Raymond...on the other hand...if you are dead, please stay dead". I found the rationalizing hilarious.

There were some good lines in this one. That line especially got me good. Good comedic timing on Mick attacking Stein and then quick cutting to him being totally normal again too.

Skux

You gotta hand it to them for pulling off half a dozen genres in the space of a 42-minute episode. We had historical drama, zombie apocalypse, space horror and time travel adventure all rolled into one.

randome

I agree, the show does feel weird since there's no villain. Anyway, I wish they'd just give me mindless action for ~42 minutes instead of what it is now. I don't really like the messages they try to push in these shows (arrow, flash, this show)...it usually seems really forced and poorly done imo, idk.

Joni

I agree, the show does feel weird since there's no villain. Anyway, I wish they'd just give me mindless action for ~42 minutes instead of what it is now. I don't really like the messages they try to push in these shows (arrow, flash, this show)...it usually seems really forced and poorly done imo, idk.

It depends. If it is like the last episode, they can try a lot in my eyes. That one was good and not as held back as last year.

I like this season, but I feel like it suffers quite a bit from meandering episodes and the show really hurts from the lack of Captain Cold and Rip Hunter. I'm not sure why Arthur Darvill was sidelined, but it sucks.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
They managed to pump out an episode that tackled racism/slavery as well as confederate zombies. Simply amazing.

LotusHD

Banned
Last week's episode's line of "It gets better" from Jax feels so depressing in light of... recent events. I mean, obviously it did get better, but I currently feel quite lost.

Flash or the Legends, one of em need to fix this ASAP lol
Omg, that's what the crossover will be about!

ZeroX03

Banned

ZeroX03

Banned
New episode of DC's best Speedster show tonight...

#2.05 "Compromised"
Episode Promo
REVELATIONS — When the Legends trace a timequake to President Reagan’s White House, they are shocked to discover their old enemy Damien Darhk (guest star Neal McDonough) is now a Senior Adviser to Reagan. As the team works to uncover what Darhk has up his devious sleeve, Sara (Caity Lotz) struggles with the choice of getting revenge or helping with the team’s larger mission. Thinking that the JSA members could be of help, Amaya (Maisie Richardson-Sellers) and Nate (Nick Zano) break into the JSA and are surprised at what they find. Meanwhile, Stein (Victor Garber) tries to prevent his younger self from creating an even bigger time Abberation. Sara seduces the First Lady of Arkansas. Franz Drameh, Dominic Purcell and Brandon Routh also star. David Geddes directed the episode written by Keto Shimizu & Grainne Godfree.
lgn205b_0298r.jpg

Top Bottom