• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| CW's Justice Society of Vancouver - Tuesdays 9/8c

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I don't think he even needs a costume.

Joni

He doesn't have to look good like that, he has to look good when he is powered. They should release a costume shot of that.

Mariolee

Wow that for some reason felt like my most favorite episode all season and possibly all series. It was just consistently solid at every point.

ZeroX03

Banned
Two days late, but another fun episode. Shame it was mostly set in the White House and we didn't get Miami Vice.

Also Franz Drameh struggling with the voice over.

This Nick Zano character is a great addition to the show. He fits in very well.

Yeah he's got a childish vigor for superheroics without the baggage the rest have. Maybe Hawkgirl would've been better if she enjoyed herself instead of pining for her illustrious career as a barista. Can't believe he's nearly 40 too!

Entertainment Weekly has images from the crossover, including
Laurel Lance
and a costume for
Steel

http://comicsalliance.com/arrow-flash-supergirl-legends-crossover-photos/

http://www.ew.com/gallery/dc-arrow-legends-tomorrow-supergirl-flash

Suit should look good when he's powered on at least. Too bad he probably can't generate it like Firestorm.

I don't post in here much, or ever, but I just have to say that Mick, Ray, and Nate are A+ and do something every week that makes me laugh. Dominic Purcell's delivery in particular is a lot of fun.

Also, Damien Darhk as Sonny Crockett hell yeah.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
So looks like Legends is moving to Tues nights after The Flash in the winter.

http://tvline.com/2016/11/16/the-100-season-4-premiere-date/

Literally came here to post the same thing. I think it's a smart move. People will get a taste of the Legends during the crossover and then when then it will get paired with Flash for the remainder of its winter episodes.

Barrier to enter is pretty low this season. What would you really have to explain? They fix time aberrations, Vixen is on the team, Nate is the new guy who can Steel Out.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Aww, now I'll have nothing to watch on Thursday nights. Plus side, I can go from Flash to Legends to SHIELD without having that hour of down time.

ZeroX03

Banned
So looks like Legends is moving to Tues nights after The Flash in the winter.

http://tvline.com/2016/11/16/the-100-season-4-premiere-date/

I was just thinking about The CW's schedule. I know they liked the four nights of superheroes idea but something like No Tomorrow partnered with Flash didn't make a whole lot of sense.

Riverdale at 9 throws me though. Seems like their best bet for a hit of the new shows? Supernatural will hold wherever they put it.

ZeroX03

Banned
New ep tonight.

#2.06 "Outlaw Country"
Episode Promo
STRENGTH AND WEAKNESS — The Legends are still reeling from the news that their time travel-nemesis is a speedster when they are alerted to an Aberration in the Old West. When the Legends arrive they find their old friend Jonah Hex (guest star Jonathan Schaech) in trouble with his arch-nemesis, Quentin Turnbull (guest star Jeff Fahey). The team soon discovers that they need to stop Turnbull and his gang from conquering the West and branding it his own lawless territory. To Hex’s surprise, Sara (Caity Lotz) is in charge and dispatches the team. Rory (Dominic Purcell) is ecstatic to be in the Wild West, but Sara makes Amaya (Maisie Richardson-Sellers) work with him to keep him on task, which is easier said than done. Meanwhile, Nate (Nick Zano), Ray (Brandon Routh) and Jax (Franz Drameh) try to infiltrate Turnball’s gang, but find themselves in a shootout leaving Nate’s confidence shaken. Sara seduces Jesse James. Victor Garber also stars. Cherie Nowlan directed the episode written by Matthew Maala & Chris Fedak.
legends-of-tomorrow-outlaw-country-b-0099b-210473.jpg

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Hey CW DC GAF I've got a question for you:

I've been off the CW series for a little over a year. The ends of Arrow Season 3 and Flash Season 1 are as far as I've gotten. So that leaves Arrow Season 4, Flash Season 2, LoT Season 1, and Supergirl Season 1 to catch up on.

Where should I jump in first? I know they sometimes do little crossovers, so is there an ideal route to take?

ZeroX03

Banned
Hey CW DC GAF I've got a question for you:

I've been off the CW series for a little over a year. The ends of Arrow Season 3 and Flash Season 1 are as far as I've gotten. So that leaves Arrow Season 4, Flash Season 2, LoT Season 1, and Supergirl Season 1 to catch up on.

Where should I jump in first? I know they sometimes do little crossovers, so is there an ideal route to take?

I know there's an image out there which shows this better, but it's roughly this:

(Supergirl you can watch in any order except for the one crossover episode, which didn't even match The Flash's timeline)
The Flash 2×01: The Man Who Saved Central City
Arrow 4×01: Green Arrow
The Flash 2×02: Flash of Two Worlds
Arrow 4×02: The Candidate
The Flash 2×03: Family of Rogues
Arrow 4×03: Restoration
The Flash 2×04: The Fury of Firestorm
Arrow 4×04: Beyond Redemption
The Flash 2×05: The Darkness and the Light
Arrow 4×05: Haunted
The Flash 2×06: Enter Zoom
Arrow 4×06: Lost Souls
The Flash 2×07: Gorilla Warfare
Arrow 4×07: Brotherhood
The Flash 2×08: Legends of Today
Arrow 4×08: Legends of Yesterday
The Flash 2×09: Running to Stand Still
Arrow 4×09: Dark Waters
The Flash 2×10: Potential Energy
Arrow 4×10: Blood Debts
Legends of Tomorrow 1×01: Pilot, Part 1
Legends of Tomorrow 1×02: Pilot, Part 2
The Flash 2×11: The Reverse-Flash Returns
Arrow 4×11: A.W.O.L.
The Flash 2×12: Fast Lane
Arrow 4×12: Unchained
Arrow 4×13:Sins of the Father
Legends of Tomorrow 1×03: Blood Ties
The Flash 2×13: Welcome to Earth-2
The Flash 2×14: Escape from Earth-2
Legends of Tomorrow 1×04: White Knights
Legends of Tomorrow 1×05: Fail-Safe
Arrow 4×14: Code of Silence
The Flash 2×15: King Shark
Arrow 4×15: Taken
Legends of Tomorrow 1×06: Star City 2046
Legends of Tomorrow 1×07: Marooned
Legends of Tomorrow 1×08: Night of the Hawk
The Flash 2×16: Trajectory
Arrow 4×16: Broken Hearts
The Flash 2×17: Flash Back
Arrow 4×17: Beacon of Hope
Legends of Tomorrow 1×09: Left Behind
Arrow 4×18: Eleven-Fifty-Nine
Legends of Tomorrow 1×10: Progeny
Legends of Tomorrow 1×11: The Magnificent Eight
Legends of Tomorrow 1×12: Last Refuge
Arrow 4×19: Canary Cry
The Flash 2×18: Versus Zoom
Supergirl 1×18: Worlds Finest
The Flash 2×19: Back to Normal
Legends of Tomorrow 1×13: Leviathan
The Flash 2×20: Rupture
Arrow 4×20: Genesis
Legends of Tomorrow 1×14: River of Time
The Flash 2×21: The Runaway Dinosaur
Arrow 4×21: Monument Point
Legends of Tomorrow 1×15: Destiny
Legends of Tomorrow 1×16: Legendary
The Flash 2×22: Invincible
The Flash 2×23: The Race of His Life
Arrow 4×22: Lost in the Flood
Arrow 4×23: Schism​

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I know there's an image out there which shows this better, but it's roughly this:

(Supergirl you can watch in any order except for the one crossover episode, which didn't even match The Flash's timeline)

Hell of a roadmap! Thanks.

Grizzlyjin

I don't miss either one to be honest.

*Sip chamomile tea*

Less Cold lets Heatwave get more of the spotlight and I like his relationship and interactions with Ray. So I'm 50/50 on missing him. I'm ok with Rip being gone. Vixen and Nate are great additions to the line up.

Grizzlyjin

Less Cold lets Heatwave get more of the spotlight and I like his relationship and interactions with Ray. So I'm 50/50 on missing him. I'm ok with Rip being gone. Vixen and Nate are great additions to the line up.

Haha yeah, I'm just being a contrarian but I'm with you. I like the contrast between Heatwave and Ray, especially since it builds off their relationship from last season. I literally don't miss anything about Rip to be honest. I dig Arthur Darvill, so if they brought him back I'd be happy for him. But I don't miss the character's place in the show. Nate and Vixen have only been in a handful of episodes and I've warmed up to them more.

I think Rip's character had the unfortunate position of being the preachy teacher. Since none of the Legends understood time travel, his role was explaining how it works in that situation and then scolding them for messing things up. So he was the leader...in theory...but I think a lot of that was reliant on the fact that he was the only one who knew what was going on most of the time.

I've been eating major crow in regards to Season 2 so I'd swallow whatever the writers put in front of me at this point. Bring back whoever you want, just keep doing what you're doing.

Top Bottom