• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| CW's Justice Society of Vancouver - Tuesdays 9/8c

ZeroX03

Banned
Damn, they are rocking those outfits

There's literally a "Vixen is absolutely gorgeous" photo each week.

lgn205a_0352bb.jpg

Next week's one is great too!

Hows he yelling at his younger self about leaving his wife alone when his future self already left his wife alone to go on these time traveling adventures.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
They really did turn this show around in Season 2. I actually look forward to watching it rather than begrudgingly making it through episodes. So many great moments

- Sara scaring Darhk with his future while also pickpocketing him
- Mick calmly eating just before they're about to die
- Stein dancing with the 80s version of his wife, and still hating the past version of himself
- Nate just having fun with the entire thing
- Darhk just giving a "Huh" to Obsidian phasing through bullets

I really like where Legends of Tomorrow is at right now. The makeup of the team just click, and they generally keep the show breezy.

Crossing my fingers that the extended episode order works out for them. Even the "filler" episodes this season have been good, so it might go alright. At this point they seem to realize that not every episode has to be aboit stopping the Big Bad. Just have a time arbitration for whatever reason as an excuse for you to explore another time period. If you clash with the villain too often and they always get away, it takes all the venom out of their menace. They look incompetent because their plans always fail, and the team looks lame because they can't capture someone after multiple fights.

I've seen Barry time travel easily but seeing Eobard running around that time ship... Well, my words exactly as I said them:

"Jesus H Christ he's powerful."

I think him having full mastery of the speed force and being super smart factors into it too.

Joni

Great episode, I love how they keep educating on the past. Him not being allowed on the mission because of his 'condition'.

Top Bottom