• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| CW's Justice Society of Vancouver - Tuesdays 9/8c

What were some of the scenes that you wanted to get in to the episodes that were left on the cutting room floor?

Kreisberg: There was a little exchange between Sara (Caity Lotz) and Kara (Melissa Benoist) where Sara says “hey, do you want to get a drink when this is all over,” and Kara says, “I think you wanna meet my sister.”

AGHHHHH! I would've loved that scene.

Joni

Lmao! Now that you mention it, this is hilarious lol

Simply because they didn't know who changed the world and how they could stop him? They got that knowledge out of the five kidnapped people, after which they finished their metabomb. Aside from that, do you think they would have not launched the metabomb if they just got him?

Jonogunn

Overall this crossover didn't live up to the hype I was expecting.

i thought that the indivual shows would put their own stuff on pause more and give way to this invasion story. Much like how Avengers AOU didn't spend so much time discussing their own personal stories.

But instead of having the 3 episodes feel like one big long continuation of the story it still felt like 3 different shows with just tidbits of the invasion story thrown in throughout. Arrow was the most useless of the 3 in terms of crossover stuff.

I was mad hyped after watching the flash episode because see the heroes get together was pure fun and hype. Then it slowly fizzled out for me.

Joni

i thought that the indivual shows would put their own stuff on pause more and give way to this invasion story. Much like how Avengers AOU didn't spend so much time discussing their own personal stories.

The thing is: these crossovers are Civil War, not Age of Ultron.

ZeroX03

Banned
Little surprised Kara didn't want to bone Oliver, that's out of character for a heterosexual female in the Arrowverse. I guess standards are different on her Earth.

Barry's own girlfriend was thirsty toward Oliver to his face though, that smarts.

Joni

Little surprised Kara didn't want to bone Oliver, that's out of character for a heterosexual female in the Arrowverse. I guess standards are different on her Earth.

Barry's own girlfriend was thirsty toward Oliver to his face though, that smarts.

I think she'd fall for him as well. She cared that he was mean and she wants an Oliver Queen on her Earth. As for Iris, it is brilliant how it builds on the fact that she already flirted with him the first time they met.

Let's be real, no woman really wants a guy who's known as "the fasted man alive" and besides that you just know Barry is a completely selfish lover.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
The thing is, even if Barry is the fastest man alive in the sack, he'd also have the fastest refractory period.

MartyStu

If the way they have been writing Sara is correct, even Lesbian women want him.

Yes, I am still salty about Sara.

strafer

How is this?

http://i.imgur.com/8jkW40J.png

w8bMFou.gif

LZMLQPY.gif

ZeroX03

Banned

Yes, I am still salty about Sara.

She's not completely lesbian. She was nice enough to kiss Snart too. She swings more toward than females than men but it's not exclusive.

MartyStu

She's not completely lesbian. She was nice enough to kiss Snart too. She swings more toward than females than men but it's not exclusive.

For a character as aggressively sexual as she is, she pretty much never shows any interest in men. At all.

Which is fine, the fact that I do not like the the approach with her character is mostly my own hangup about the way bi- characters are written in fiction.

ZeroX03

Banned
For a character as aggressively sexual as she is, she pretty much never shows any interest in men. At all.

Which is fine, the fact that I do not like the the approach with her character is mostly my own hangup about the way bi- characters are written in fiction.

Someone had that picture of a spectrum in some thread. I don't know what it was. But Sara fits in that 80/20 spot.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Someone had that picture of a spectrum in some thread. I don't know what it was. But Sara fits in that 80/20 spot.

Morningbus, if I'm not mistaken. I think it was pointed out Sara is around a 4. That sounds about right given the on screen evidence.

I'm not including her half baked thing with Snart because I didn't like it lol

MartyStu

Yeah I get it, I am also around there on the spectrum myself. I just would like it if she hit on a dude every once in a while. But I can live with what the writers have now.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
All these threads have blurred together for me since the crossover, but I found the post I made in the Flash thread:

Sexuality is often expressed as a spectrum and an individual can land anywhere on it.
kinsey-scale-2.png

So Sara is a 5, because she had a sexual relationship with Oliver (even after coming back from the League).

And I'm a 1 because in my heart I've already given myself to Ryan Reyonlds, we have just yet to consummate.

Hope that helps.

She is still there, her second season aired last month.

Yeah but when does that take place? Clearly before Laurel gets killed and Ray is randomly there, obviously this written before they pulled the Vixen switch-a-roo and used her grandmother who is oddly also called Vixen.

Naturally the answer is of course she is because the show's time travel rules are so loose they might as well not have any.

Joni

Except Nyssa. She is the only female that doesn't care. It must be why she managed to marry him.

Aside from Oliver and Snart. She does date men but she only one night stands with women. She probably doesn't find men a challenge while it is harder to get these women, as she also flirts with straight women. Considering we have only seen her date Oliver and Nyssa, it fits.

Yeah but when does that take place? Clearly before Laurel gets killed and Ray is randomly there, obviously this written before they pulled the Vixen switch-a-roo and used her grandmother who is oddly also called Vixen.

Naturally the answer is of course she is because the show's time travel rules are so loose they might as well not have any.

It simply means that Vixen is doing other stuff now. She will still be around if they do a new season and I wouldn't rule out another live action appearance, maybe even to bring them together at one point if they have time.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I loved that.

I hope CW does more crossovers, because this was really fun imo. Felt like a mini event from the comics.

ZeroX03

Banned
Last Arrowverse episode of 2016!!

#2.08 The Chicago Way
Episode Promo
LEGION OF DOOM — When a new Time Aberration is discovered by the Legends, they find themselves headed to 1927 Chicago. The Legends quickly realize that they have been set up by Eobard Thawne (guest star Matt Letscher), Damien Darhk (guest star Neal McDonough) and the newest member of the Legion of Doom, Malcolm Merlyn (guest start John Barrowman). While everyone is trying to help fix what they think is the mission, Jax (Franz Drameh) encourages a reluctant Stein (Victor Garber) to share his secret with the other Legends. Stein is taken captive and Sara (Caity Lotz) must make the tough choice of either stopping the Legion of Doom or saving Stein. Meanwhile, Rory (Dominic Purcell) gets a frosty visitor and is not sure how to handle it. Brandon Routh, Nick Zano and Maisie Richardson-Sellers also star.” Ralph Hemecker directed the episode written by Sarah Nicole Jones & Ray Utarnachitt.
lgn208b_0316b2.jpg

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
This sounds like a good one. Crossing my fingers they knock it out of the park. Supergirl, Flash, and Arrow all closed out with tight episodes. Keep the streak going, Legends!

ZeroX03

Banned
This sounds like a good one. Crossing my fingers they knock it out of the park. Supergirl, Flash, and Arrow all closed out with tight episodes. Keep the streak going, Legends!

ehhhhhhhhhh it wasn't bad but "tight" is not the word I'd use to describe it.

Grizzlyjin

ehhhhhhhhhh it wasn't bad but "tight" is not the word I'd use to describe it.

You have failed the CWverse. I thought they did a good job in closing a ton of plots and not have it feel rushed. If they used their villains better, I think we'd have a Flash Season 1 level show.

ZeroX03

Banned
You have failed the CWverse. I thought they did a good job in closing a ton of plots and not have it feel rushed. If they used their villains better, I think we'd have a Flash Season 1 level show.

Oh now you're just kidding yourself, the only show on trajectory even close to reach that is Arrow. Supergirl still struggles with wild inconsistency and no villains with memorable names.

Grizzlyjin

Oh now you're just kidding yourself, the only show on trajectory even close to reach that is Arrow. Supergirl still struggles with wild inconsistency and no villains with memorable names.

Oh, you remember his name. Say it!

TheOddOne

Maybe it would be better to stop posting promo shots when doing synopsis to avoid people getting spoiled on the setting or hints at the upcoming story. It's been going on for weeks and it's still annoying.

ZeroX03

Banned
Maybe it would be better to stop posting promo shots when doing synopsis to avoid people getting spoiled on the setting or hints at the upcoming story. It's been going on for weeks and it's still annoying.

Would you like the episode title spoiler tagged too as it also hints at the setting?

Half the episode titles this season hint if not explicitly say the setting.

TheOddOne

Would you like the episode title spoiler tagged too as it also hints at the setting?

Half the episode titles this season hint if not explicitly say the setting.
They are vague enough that it doesn't matter, but promo pics do tell more then needs to.

There is a reason why promo pics are spoiler tagged before episodes air.

ZeroX03

Banned
They are vague enough that it doesn't matter, but promo pics do tell more then needs to.

There is a reason why promo pics are spoiler tagged before episodes air.

What's remotely vague about "Shogun" or "
Turncoat
" or "
Camelot
"?

I don't even want to guess what the episode "
The Legion of Doom
" is about.

TheOddOne

What's remotely vague about "Shogun" or "
Turncoat
" or "
Camelot
"?
Are you really going to be this dense or are you always this petty? Titles plus promo pics tell more than needed, how is that hard to understand?

FYI, you don’t need to update this thread. I can manage fine.

carlsojo

Y'all ready for some Legion of Doom?

If you were to add a girl to the Legion to round out the cast of their new show, who would it be?
It would be zero surprise to me if the Legion of Doom episode after the winter break is a backdoor pilot for a Legion show.

Other than Black Siren.

Joni

If you were to add a girl to the Legion to round out the cast of their new show, who would it be?
It would be zero surprise to me if the Legion of Doom episode after the winter break is a backdoor pilot for a Legion show.

Other than Black Siren.

I don't think so?

Other than Black Siren.

Cupid, stupid.

Obviously.

As someone who's dropped flash/arrow/super girl what episodes do I need to watch and in what order for the cross over?

Legends is so much better this season, without the two lame bird people and the ginger guy most of the melodrama is gone, it's just dumb stupid fun, and I feel like it's aware of that.

Metal guy and animal girl are like the best replacements.

Top Bottom