• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| CW's Justice Society of Vancouver - Tuesdays 9/8c

One thing I wish we got during the crossover is an Arrow-god moment, if he's to be the Batman stand in.

ddIhxLQ.jpg

Skipping the arrow under the SUV was pretty cool, though.

Joni

That was a great finale to that story. And so many fun moments like the cousin thing. I did miss some acknowledgement on the two Vixen and it would have been amazing if they had gotten a Batman jab in there.

ALSO FUCK YOU TO THE STUDIO. WE COULD HAVE HAD LYNDA CARTER.

“Actually, in the original draft of the Legends episode, she was the Vice President, who became the President,” Guggenheim reveals. “The studio had what we all considered to be a very fair note [that] it was a bit too confusing.”

Effect

So we can assume Star Labs has a manufacturing facility within that building right? Either that or they somehow at some point had Barry, Kara, and maybe Wally off screen putting those devices together at super speed.

ZeroX03

Banned
So we can assume Star Labs has a manufacturing facility within that building right? Either that or they somehow at some point had Barry, Kara, and maybe Wally off screen putting those devices together at super speed.

Obviously, considering how often they whip up world saving plot devices.

MartyStu

I really like Steel's costume.

It is unapologetic in how much of a comic book costume it is, while at the same time broadly fitting into the aesthetic of the show's other costumes.

Given who wears it and who made it, I think it is quite fitting really.

Xenoboy

I didn't like this thing about the government knowing identities and shit.
Plz, no more of that.
Otherwise, that was a really fine ass crossover.

So why do they show up again due to Barry? How would they even know Barry caused a Flashpoint? Barry's time travel shit affects the entire universe, not just Earth. They wouldn't even have noticed.

The assumption is the the Dominators are trans-dimensional, or have some way of noting differences in the time stream. Like the Legends.

Have they also been keeping tabs on Earth for 60 years without us knowing? Did they say that?

They said that in episode.

Giving up Barry doesn't stop Meta's from rampaging across Earth. How does giving Barry up solve anything?

Barry is the first meta actively fucking up the timestream at will. He's their Defcon 1 moment. I assume Thawne would also be on their list, but he doesn't stay in one time period.

MartyStu

I didn't like this thing about the government knowing identities and shit.
Plz, no more of that.
Otherwise, that was a really fine ass crossover.

This actually happens much more often in comics than most think. More likely than not, very few people actually know.

shingi70

Banned
ffs The Atom came first

Metahuman Atom would take away heavily from a guy who's intelligence is his power.

It wouldn't. Ray actually became a meta human at the start of the power of the atom series, basically so much exposure to the dwarf star he gained the ability to shrink and grow without the atom suit.

Alright, all three episode of the cross-over (lol Supergirl marketing) were entertaining enough with some great interaction, I wish we would've gotten the Dominators commenting on Supergirl (I think it'd be cool to know what's up with E1's Krypton and all that) but I guess we'll see what happens with Supergirl now since it looks like her Earth is getting invaded too.

Joni

Wasn't Cisco going to give him a new costume? That Atom suit needs a revamp.

Not as much as Steel, but still.

Maybe we'll see it in a couple of episodes. New suits do tend to pop up with just a small comment on how Cisco worked on it. On the other hand, the Atom suit is expensive to make.

ZeroX03

Banned
Cisco outfit improvements take time. It's basically just a signal to the audience that "we'll get around to it when our costume designers have spare time".

It wouldn't. Ray actually became a meta human at the start of the power of the atom series, basically so much exposure to the dwarf star he gained the ability to shrink and grow without the atom suit.

It would in a show where making random tech to solve huge issues is more common place than having the budget to actually shrink. There's no benefit to making him a meta.

Ricker

Pretty good week,not counting Supergirl,which had 2 minutes at the end,that we resaw in Flash,I rate it:

Flash > Legends > Arrow.

wamberz1

I've got to hand it to the special effects artists, for a tv show this whole crossover was fucking incredible. They're the real MVP's of these shows.

mm04

I enjoyed the whole week. Kara is so adorable. That smile. It's so funny to see her peppy positive demeanor when you've got brooding super serious Ollie in the same shot.

ZeroX03

Banned
Oh yeah, good ratings team:

♦ Supergirl 3.5 mil (+33%), 1.1 (+20% week-to-week) — FINAL
♦ The Flash 4.2 mil (+40%), 1.5 (+36%) — FINAL
♦ Arrow 3.5 mil (+84%), 1.3 (+86%)
♦ Legends of Tomorrow 3.33 mil (+80%), 1.1 (+83%)

Toa TAK

Banned
Oh yeah, good ratings team:

♦ Supergirl 3.5 mil (+33%), 1.1 (+20% week-to-week) — FINAL
♦ The Flash 4.2 mil (+40%), 1.5 (+36%) — FINAL
♦ Arrow 3.5 mil (+84%), 1.3 (+86%)
♦ Legends of Tomorrow 3.33 mil (+80%), 1.1 (+83%)
Crossover was a success all round. Awesome.👏

jrush64

Banned
Just finished the crossover. Really really good. Arrow's was the best though.

Mick was awesome. I loved his interactions with Kara. Nick Zano's character fits so well in the show.

caliph95

I really like the episode but i don't get what Cisco did to make things worse. In both timelines they came for the metahumans and came back because of the resurgence of metahumans. Also how would they know about Flashpoint since only Barry and his friends knew no a long ago.

Now the big questions, will the crossover bump carry on for the rest of the season or fizzle out and will the CW order more than 1 mega crossover event per season going forward?

They should add a summer crossover. It would probably kill season finale cliffhangers, but it would be worth it.

I really like the episode but i don't get what Cisco did to make things worse. In both timelines they came for the metahumans and came back because of the resurgence of metahumans. Also how would they know about Flashpoint since only Barry and his friends knew no a long ago.

Cisco didn't change anything, but ue did cause it. Time had already accounted for his stupidity.

Sephzilla

The Legends interacting with the past and Cisco releasing that one Dominator tipped the Dominators off to metahumans on Earth. The Dominators returning was, effectively, always Cisco's fault. I'm effectively shrugging off the Dominator/Flashpoint stuff because it's never really explained.

Top Bottom