• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| CW's Justice Society of Vancouver - Tuesdays 9/8c

ZeroX03

Banned
You know I always fuck with a new Reverse Flash theme song remix. Matt Letscher nailing the crazy eyes too.

I just realized Stein is the only person on the team familiar with Eobard now that Snart and Rip are gone, but doesn't know this face on the character. That's why he's still just called "the speedster".

ZeroX03

Banned
Yeah they've never been able to hide Barrowman's stunt double. It helped that the Dark Archer had the hood, but it was super obvious when he didn't have it on as far back as Arrow S1.

Cool for Sara that she's overtaken Merlyn, but I wish they'd stop making him job.

ZeroX03

Banned
Wait Rip is directing a movie about himself? What an ego trip. What kind of time traveler is all about fame?

11-booster-gold-dc-comics.w529.h529.jpg

Must be doing a bad job, cause they haven't noticed yet! Lol

What is thats the joke though. Rip creates a movie about the Legends and his story to bring the legends to him but its so bad no one ever sees it which is why they haven't found him yet.

My god that would be hilarious.

Top Bottom