• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| CW's Justice Society of Vancouver - Tuesdays 9/8c

I still don't really like how badly they've nerfed Merlyn. At least Darhk can still out up a fight.

I also don't see how they can best RF without calling Barry.

I still don't really like how badly they've nerfed Merlyn. At least Darhk can still out up a fight.

I also don't see how they can best RF without calling Barry.

I'm not too upset with Merlyn being a little easier to take out. In the grand scheme; he was the very first big bad of the Arrowverse. You want the threats to keep growing and getting tougher. So the first one should be the "weakest" of the bunch. He's still formidable, but I like that Thawne and Darhk are tougher than him.

I'm not too upset with Merlyn being a little easier to take out. In the grand scheme; he was the very first big bad of the Arrowverse. You want the threats to keep growing and getting tougher. So the first one should be the "weakest" of the bunch. He's still formidable, but I like that Thawne and Darhk are tougher than him.

Plus, missing a hand must hurt your fighting capabilities.

Too bad they don't have a box that can write better scripts, or give them the budget to actually look like they've traveled to different places/time periods.

Skux

Great midseason finale. The Arrowverse is firing on all cylinders right now.

Loved the menace of Reverse Flash being put against non-speedsters.

Volimar

It just occurred to me that Sara totally told Thawne that Stein has a time aberration daughter. That's going to come up again.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Great episode.

I love this show. All four shows have been great recently, with Flash surprisingly being the weakest.

Sölf

This episode was probably the best LoT episode so far. I really liked this and with Dark, Thawne and
Merlyn
are really good antagonists for this ensemble cast. This is probably the first time in both seasons that I have to admit, I can't wait for the next episode.

I hope it's the Captain Cold from Mick's head that joins the villains. You see, they have a device that 3D prints whatever pops into the hero's heads, and much like in the original ghostbusters movie, Mick is trying to think of something nonthreatening and cute, so of course he can't help thinking of Wentworth Miller!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
They need to make Jax and Lily a thing. Oh, imagine the comedy of errors that will bring with their shared psychic connection. #JustLikeOneofMyAnimes

carlsojo

I wonder if the Reverse Flash's watch interrupted him because it's warning him that
A) Amara is too integral to the timeline
or B) the Time Wraiths are coming.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I wonder if the Reverse Flash's watch interrupted him because it's warning him that
A) Amara is too integral to the timeline
or B) the Time Wraiths are coming.

I thought it was 'A', hopefully we find out.

Joni

Plus Marvel's Inhumans at 9pm too if the rumors are true.
That isnt showing this season and Legends could likely go back to Thursday next year. It depends on why they move it. Are they testing if it can score higher there or are they just wanting to combine Riverdale with the show they can trust to launch new shows, supernatural? Forcing Legends to be moved because they extended the order?

Skux

I'm fine with the change. 4 straight nights of DC TV doesn't leave much room for other shows that they might want to highlight in the same time slot.

Top Bottom