• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| CW's Justice Society of Vancouver - Tuesdays 9/8c

ZeroX03

Banned
I'm fine with the change. 4 straight nights of DC TV doesn't leave much room for other shows that they might want to highlight in the same time slot.

Yeah, now they can highlight a new young up and coming show that really needs an audience called Supernatural.

That isnt showing this season and Legends could likely go back to Thursday next year. It depends on why they move it. Are they testing if it can score higher there or are they just wanting to combine Riverdale with the show they can trust to launch new shows, supernatural? Forcing Legends to be moved because they extended the order?

Yeah I was talking about this fall.

I'm fine with the change. 4 straight nights of DC TV doesn't leave much room for other shows that they might want to highlight in the same time slot.

Na they about to go all in on DC so they are setting us up for a double dose of DC nightly.
Starting this Fall,
Monday - Supergirl, Superman
Tuesday - Flash, Legends
Wednesday - Arrow, Birds of Prey
Thursday - Supernatural, Riverdale

Midseason -
motherfucking Titans and Izombie

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Vote for Legends of Tomorrow in NeoGAF's 6th Annual TV Show of the Year voting thread!

It's what Snart would have wanted

XIfL6Tw.gif

Mariolee

Just watched the midseason finale (for some reason forgot to watch it in the midst of finals week).

Fun episode and my god that Rip Hunter reveal was incredible.

One question I had was with Thawne's face shifting technology. It seems a lot easier in this episode than it did when he took over the real Harrison Wells's life. There was a whole transformation scene and everything with the implication that he couldn't change back. However, here he changed back instantly. What? I'm assuming you guys probably touched on this already too considering how lttp I am.

Joni

Just watched the midseason finale (for some reason forgot to watch it in the midst of finals week).

Fun episode and my god that Rip Hunter reveal was incredible.

One question I had was with Thawne's face shifting technology. It seems a lot easier in this episode than it did when he took over the real Harrison Wells's life. There was a whole transformation scene and everything with the implication that he couldn't change back. However, here he changed back instantly. What? I'm assuming you guys probably touched on this already too considering how lttp I am.

He told them he changed it. And he might be able to shift back now because he can always get the face again.

Joni

I'd figure it would be out of courtesy to ask. Regardless, it's a lovely idea.
Indeed, it would be nice. And they have Hamill to connect them.
All three famous Guggenheim brothers are fans of Star wars so Marc will treat this lovingly in any case.

DeathyBoy

Banned

I can't wait for Jax to tell Lucas he needs to fix the Han shooting thing, and Lucas misunderstands and thinks he means Han shootiing first, then Jax watches the film later and is all 'WE HAVE TO GO BACK.'

That or Stein tells Lucas that sometimes it's okay to alter your past to lead to a better future, and Lucas takes that as permission to edit the Star Wars films after they've been released.

So do you think they're going to remember that Ray made the anti-speedster nanites that were in the arrows Oliver used against Reverse Flash back in Flash season 1?

It's going to be interesting what Legends of Tomorrow's ratings are when it comes back with The Flash lead-in.

Oh and Constantine animated show for Seed, yay! Though it'll probably end up being another 30 minute long thing broken up into five minute chunks.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I'm actually excited about having more Legends of Tomorrow. Show made a huge turnaround this year, so I'm happy for them. These type of shows walk on a razor edge, especially Legends. The line between ridiculous good and ridiculous bad is almost invisible. Focusing on different character dynamics and taking the melodrama down a notch have been positive moves in the right direction.

ZeroX03

Banned
Wonder how many Legends episodes? If they keep getting 16 or 17 episode seasons they'll hit syndication numbers after five seasons so maybe that's the goal.

Joni

Wonder how many Legends episodes? If they keep getting 16 or 17 episode seasons they'll hit syndication numbers after five seasons so maybe that's the goal.

It might not be that important. CW could sell the shows together making them reach optimal length by default. We'll need to see how much of their spring line-up survives. Reign and The Vampire Diaries are dead, The Originals could soon follow. It is been a while since CW cancelled so much.

Top Bottom