• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| CW's Justice Society of Vancouver - Tuesdays 9/8c

Strong returns for both Flash and Legends of Meta. I wasn't paying that close attention but did George Lucas' act have real facial hair or some fake stuff because either way it looked comically horrible.

Sheppard

This show is bullshit. How can you have a story line about the Effing spear and not having John Constantine in it.

UGH!

I liked the episode

Written by George, made by his company, starring his discovery Harrison Ford, after which he roped his friend into directing it.

Yup. When on vacation after Star Wars released, he and Spielberg were discussing what was next for each of them. Steven said he wanted to direct a James Bond movie and George told him about Indiana Jones (though, he had conceived it as Indiana Smith- Spielberg suggested the Jones surname instead). And the rest is, as they say, history.

Joni

Yup. When on vacation after Star Wars released, he and Spielberg were discussing what was next for each of them. Steven said he wanted to direct a James Bond movie and George told him about Indiana Jones (though, he had conceived it as Indiana Smith- Spielberg suggested the Jones surname instead). And the rest is, as they say, history.

Good the dog wasn't named Rover.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
It would be nice if they use Black Flash to attack Reverse Flash.

That's what I'm thinking as Black Flash may be an agent of the Time Wraiths now. The Legion of Doom has fucked shit up just a little too much and he's sent out.

How is it post-GR? I haven't caught up since the break.
I have been loving it!

While clearly done to reduce the budget for the overall season its been a lot of fun and they have done a great job in building some initial tension about the LMD issue while also having SHIELD go up against a credible threat in the US government. Some great acting too I would say: May, Fitz and Mac have all had some amazing scenes.

Every time I watch Agents now all I can think is that this show has had some of the most impressive and meaningful character development in any show I have seen (and I have seen a lot). Looking back at how characters started and the journey that led them to be who they are now is something I think many people overlook when it comes to Shield. Although after I think that I remember that my boy Ward is gone and what a great character he became and how much I miss him so 

Nelo Ice

Banned
Omfg the cheese level was off the charts this episode. O man this show is just so damn fun. Nearly everything had me cracking up at just how ridiculous the story was.

carlsojo

Merlyn and Darhk came off as a little bumbling. Eobard is carrying the Legion right now.

Yeah but getting to see them hang out was pretty cool. Like when they were walking on the streets and Malcolm wants to go see where Frank Sinatra sang (probably a nod to him being a guest on the musical episodes), and when they were chilling on the elevator lol.

Yeah but getting to see them hang out was pretty cool. Like when they were walking on the streets and Malcolm wants to go see where Frank Sinatra sang (probably a nod to him being a guest on the musical episodes), and when they were chilling on the elevator lol.
I especially liked how they just chuckled and walked right past the cop in the police station. Huge contrast from the Legends' chicanery to get in there.

MartyStu

My favorite thing is how casually they murder dudes. It is hilarious.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I had no idea his show was moved to Tuesday. Sad. I find this show more enjoyable than the flash by a long mile

It being behind the Flash is actually a good thing. The Flash is the highest rated show on the network.

I mean, it didn't do much this week, but theoretically it couldn't have a better position.

ZeroX03

Banned
Merlyn and Darhk are a little nerfed in that they're playing second fiddle to the much sharper and stronger Eobard, and they're up against the Legends who have a much stronger combined skill set than Oliver. They're a very fun presence/energy, and that's what matters most.

Guys, Eobard of the show is the future Eobard of S1 of Flash or post-Flashpoint Eobard?
Also, he said he was busy with something, I wonder what it is.

I'm so glad this show is back, what a great episode with great banter, I wonder if George Lucas signed off on it or if his name is just public domain enough that they can do w/e.

It's crazy how this went from the weakest of the 3 (4 /w supergirl) shows to the only one I still watch, I wasn't even sure I was going to give this season a chance but it's been great.

Just dropping the two lovebirds, adding this great new guy, and accepting their corniness makes such a difference.

Kard8p3

Likely post flashpoint.

I'm pretty sure post Flashpoint Eobard ends up going on to become Wells, no? He loses his power after he kills Barry's mom, correct? I figured this Eobard hadn't done that yet. Sort of between the fresh Eobard we saw in Flash S2(I think?) and Wells of Season 1

Joni

I'm pretty sure post Flashpoint Eobard ends up going on to become Wells, no? He loses his power after he kills Barry's mom, correct? I figured this Eobard hadn't done that yet. Sort of between the fresh Eobard we saw in Flash S2(I think?) and Wells of Season 1

Post-Flashpoint Eobard seems to escape that faith. Otherwise he can't confront Barry after bringing him back.

ZeroX03

Banned
This seems to be post Flashpoint Eobard.

Whether this Eobard becomes Wells is a little question mark, he was supposed to do that but then Flashpoint happened and who knows. The timeline with the guy is all over the show and he seems to be immune to time paradoxes and smart enough to avoid time wraiths.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
This Eobard must know his fate though, right? Even if we're going with the idea that there is a fixed "present" at 2017 and everything ahead of it is the future and everything behind is the past, he must be able to go past 2015 and see that his plan didn't work.

My head hurts now.

ZeroX03

Banned
This Eobard must know his fate though, right? Even if we're going with the idea that there is a fixed "present" at 2017 and everything ahead of it is the future and everything behind is the past, he must be able to go past 2015 and see that his plan didn't work.

My head hurts now.

Yeah but Eobard's changing time so I don't think he's so worried about any potential future. And unlike seemingly every single other character in the series, he knows how to navigate time fairly safely. Also he can change his fate if he gets the Spear of Destiny without any paradoxes. I think that's the point?

Also I'm pretty sure there's at least a second Eobard out there. The post Flashpoint one is the one who knows who Barry is. The one who doesn't know anything about Barry, the early RF who was seen in one episode, he still hasn't learned Barry's identity.

Or maybe Flashpoint affected him too? Or Speed Force?

Joni

I think this Eobard played Wells, making sure Barry became The Flash but knew he would die so he used a Time Remnant.

Top Bottom