• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| CW's Justice Society of Vancouver - Tuesdays 9/8c

Question. Is there a limit to how far Thawne can run through time? I'm sure there must be. But couldn't he like run back to when the spear you know, stabbed Jesus & take it then?

I think I'm over-thinking things or most likely, missing something. Or both.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Question. Is there a limit to how far Thawne can run through time? I'm sure there must be. But couldn't he like run back to when the spear you know, stabbed Jesus & take it then?

First rule of Legends of Tomorrow. Don't think about time travel.

Edit: I guess Time Wraiths would go after him.

Maybe that's a moment in Time Speedsters can't go back to.

Yes. We need to have a villain show next.

I'm guessing Thawne is trying rewrite his history so that
Black Flash
or Time Wraith's won't come after him. He's been avoiding the Time Wraith's for a while now but I'm assuming they have figured out how to find Thawne now.

To be fair, he had anti-speedster arrows, a speedster, and a Firestorm.

giphy.gif

Speed and Time Force. Ain't gotta explain shit. Lol. They tried at least and it sort of made sense.

He can phase out but I think he still needs lackeys to do his biddings?

Top Bottom